Virgin Media Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Virgin Media

How would you rate Virgin Media ?

"Unprofessional service, lazy workers and liars I’ve got two confirmations from Virgin Media office and Virgin web site that my address could be connected to Virgin fiber internet. I placed order and signed contract 1 month in advance before the date of installation. I was bad surprised when Virgin Media team notes me 11 hours before installation that they had to change installation date because of their engineers last minute found no cable that leads from their cabinet to my home and asked to wait for the extra 22 days to get approvals from local authority! They did noting during whole month and tried to do their work during last minute! Strange things. I had to cancel the contract with Virgin Media and find another supplier. I had to stay two months without internet thanks to lazy workers of Virgin Media. It could be waste of time and extra expenses when we chose Virgin Media as it was in my case. I am not upset. I am extremely upset with Virgin Media!"
"Great company to sign up with, but absolutely shocking when you need to cancel the contract early. I rang them and gave them the required 30 days notice, the girl in the Indian call centre was more interested in trying to get me sign up friends and tell her how great virgin media were than dealing with my request to cancel. When she finally got around to cancelling my contract she then proceeded not to send the return bag for the router, telling me that she had in fact done this. I rang them again 2 weeks later to find out where the return bag was and was once again told by a different woman that it was on its way and that I should give it a few more days to arrive. After 3 weeks waiting I once again phoned and was told that nothing had been dispatched and that they would immediately send the return bag, I got a text 5 days after I had phoned to say they were finally sending the bag, almost 30 days to the day that I had originally called them and the day before I was vacating my flat. If they put as much effort into customer service as they do their adverts they would be a great company that I would happily go with again. However, as this is not the case they would be the last company I would go with if I had a choice. I thought BT were bad but Virgin Media makes BT look good!"
"I agreed an order for Broadband installation on September 16th and was delighted when they said it'd be carried out on Sept 28th. Unfortunately, they had to postpone till October 10th due, they said, to a delay with the Council. That became October 20th with a different excuse from bewildered Indian call centre staff, which then became October 31st, then November 10th (different excuse again), then November 23rd, and finally December 13th at which point they couldn't give me a definite date.. Soon after that, two guys appeared outside my house to undo the blockage under the pavement (one of the various excuses Virgin had offered for the delay). One of them recounted how when they'd informed the homeowner at a recent job that they were sub-contracted by Virgin, he told them he'd cancelled his contract SIX MONTHS before! Virgin hadn't told the sub-contractors not to bother! By then we'd already switched to BT, who installed our broadband within the 4 weeks they promised, with no hassle at all. There is a serious level of inefficiency and incompetence at the heart of Virgin Media."
Virgin Media is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews