Bluespot Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluespot Furniture
Telephone
Read Bluespot Furniture Reviews

About Bluespot Furniture:

bluespotfurniture.com (Bluespot Furniture) is a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with Next Day Delivery!

help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk

Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 31st July 2020
John D
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Philip D
Very efficient ordering service. While the items were delivered securely packed and within the timescale promised it would be helpful if the labelling of the boxes was clearer about the contents.
Hi Paul, Thank you for your review and constructive points. We will ensure the feedback is passed to our packing & production team at our facility in West Yorkshire.
Desk is great little to be desired for the courier was delivered damaged
Delivery efficient. Was slightly disappointed in the blue colour of our lockers as looked a very different colour online.
We ordered a 2 door 4 shelf cupboard 1900 x800. Great product,good quality,easily assembled with relatively good instructions.Lots of extra bits in the packaging which were not needed and may cause some to be a little confused but ours went well.Good service they agreed to email a delivery slot when I asked if it was possible to get one when I spoke to them the day before delivery.As promised they emailed the following day with an eta of 13.00 which ended up being 14.45.Ok you cant always get it right. The down side was we were left with considerable packaging namely euro or a uk std pallet 1000 x 1200.This one had 3 sides built up with wooden off cuts to a metre high.Delivery was left on the drive and being a domestic dwelling we don’t have room to store it and it’s not easy to get it in a small car to take to the tip ( that’s assuming we get an access slot on line).It took an hours work to disassemble the sides ,about 30 screws (most pretty tightly in place ) just to get it off the drive ( open to the pavement and road) and down the narrow side alley of the house.We had asked the driver to take it back with him but he refused.Not very helpful.Would think twice about ordering something this size again if we are going to have to keep pallets etc.
Good piece of furniture. Came well wrapped and protected. The grey is a really nice colour. If I am being really picky the white is slightly off white rather than bright white.
No communication regarding expected delivery times on day of delivery. I had to ring to check that all was ok
Excellent service. Good communication. Goods arrived on time and well-packed.
The furniture meets our needs. Unfortunately, one of the drawer units was damaged at the back to side joint, which I shall repair myself.
Great product and excellent service
Really lovely desk, seems to be great quality. The delivery was slightly irritating, as it was delivered on a huge pallet which we now need to dispose of, but no major issue. The live chat is also a bit frustrating when trying to get info on dimensions as it isn't really all that live - took over an hour to get a reply. Having said that, worth it for a very lovely piece of furniture.
Purchase was straightforward and item was delivered on the date stated.
Product was Damaged on arrival but customer services quickly sent replacement parts. Happy with the service received. Value for money item and just the job for what I needed in the home office.
I am generally very happy with the desk. Its assembly was quite straightforward, although the instructions were either incomplete or some parts missing because I had to use some common sense to complete the build, the instructions did not tell me every step I loved the ingenious door hinge design, I’ve not seen this tool-free design before and it was very easy to fit the door using them! The desk was delivered in 5 packs. Every one was damaged and/or open but luckily no obvious transport damage to the furniture or parts missing, but possibly something to discuss with your courier. Similarly, nearly every panel of the desk had minor damage; apparently from the manufacturing process. None was visible when assembled (laminate damage around fixing holes or chips in the shelf edges) but, again, ongoing failings in production control could result in visible damage in future.
2 drawer filing cabinet appears well made. Service from BlueSpot was very good, the item arrived at the designated time and was well packaged.
Was OK except I believed that the desk was 1200 x 800. it was not so disappointed. Was late coming as they sent it to the wrong town even though I included the correct daetails including postcode. the kit is OK just smaller than required.
Table was delivered on time as promised, it’s very easy to assemble. It’s not glossy white, kind creamy white. Table is 800mm beep it’s about 100mm to deep, 600 to 700mm depth would be the right size for home use
I initially purchased 2 KOMO two drawer filing cabinets which are very good and wanted 2 desk high storage cabinets to match them. I was a bit concerned that the cabinets were flat packed and there are comments in previous reviews that the instructions were not good, too many bits and pieces were provided or not enough, extra holes needed to be drilled ..... but decided to go ahead anyway. The parts of the cabinets were indeed flat packed - but well protected by the packaging - the instructions were OK and, though there were too many bits and pieces, all the ones needed were there. The only comment I would make is that the screws for the parts on the doors were not as specified but there were enough similar screws for what needed to be done.
Great product, fast delivery and well packaged. I little on the expensive side but better quality than others.
Hi Colin, thanks so much for your review. It's great to see that you're happy with all of your new furniture and that we were able to get it to you nice and quickly. We're sorry that you think we're a bit expensive, but we firmly believe that our prices reflect the high-quality materials and manufacturing we use, as well as the incredibly high standards of our furniture. We design and manufacture our furniture right here in the UK, which does come with some added costs. However, it also pays off as your furniture is designed and built to last - which is why we can offer guarantees of up to 10 years as standard. If there's anything else we can help, please let us know
ok but I had assumed from the description that the seat would tilt to the rear and is does not; only the seat back.
Thanks so much for your review - we really appreciate feedback like this as it helps us to shape our website and ensure we're giving the best advice and help to our customers. We're glad that you are happy with your chair but we're sorry that the product information you based your purchase on wasn't clear. We hope that you're still able to adjust it to allow you to work comfortably, but if you do need any help, please let us know.
Very nice, well made product. A good size and a particularly nice colour (yellow) which looks great with the rest of the furniture in the room. The only down side was that the instructions, fixings and cupboard didn't relate to each other. Forthunately we're used to that and have a stock of spare screws from other "self-construction" projects!
Hi Kate, thanks very much for your great review. We're really pleased to see that you are happy with your order but are sorry that you had some issues with the fixings and instructions. We have passed this feedback onto the relevant teams. If you still need any fixings or help, please do get in touch by giving us a call on 0800 804 4760.
Bluespot Furniture is rated 4.37 based on 865 reviews