Bluespot Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluespot Furniture
Telephone
Read Bluespot Furniture Reviews

About Bluespot Furniture:

bluespotfurniture.com (Bluespot Furniture) is a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with Next Day Delivery!

help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk

Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 31st July 2020
John D
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Philip D
Desks and chairs arrived no problem. However, the book shelf was delayed at least twice and was late arriving. It arrived without instructions and we cannot work out how to safely attach the top part to the bottom. Was not impressed at all by this, especially as it was not cheap at all.
Good Afternoon Lowri, I am aware my colleagues in Aftersales have emailed across the installation guide this morning. We do trust this allows you to fix the furniture. Apologies this was not placed with the goods when despatched. With regards to the delay, we have experienced a delay with the supply of the metal work to allow us to complete your order, but I'm aware of the continued correspondence from our Customer Service team advising of such. Should you have any further concerns please contact us and we will endeavour to resolve for you
I’ve ordered a desk for gaming which came but the main problem is iam missing almost all the screws, as you can see on that picture i took those are all screws i got. I do not recommend this website
Hi Tomas, We are sorry to hear of your concerns. I cannot see where you have contacted us to advise of a concern; Given this ,I would ask that you please contact our Aftersales Support team who would be happy to resolve your concern. Thank you
Sub par quality, my furniture came damaged and doesn’t look good once assembled. Post purchase customer service was also pretty bad. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to shop at this place.
Hi Alex, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you feel the furniture doesn't look good, also that you feel you experienced "pretty bad customer service" . I would like to add that our Compliance Manager responded to your email within 30minutes of receipt with an offer of a resolution to your matter, and the following morning posted our the cover caps for the cam screws. At Bluespot furniture we pride ourselves on offering exceptional quality, hence our Industry leading Manufacturing guarantees. Given this we do apologies if you have received a product that did not meet with expectation.
Furniture arrived broken on 2 occasions, the exact same piece sent out to me twice. Badly delivered on a big pallet in the street which was dangerous. Even if it was intact it did not fit the description of the purchase being mostly "chipboard" as apposed to metal. Customer service team were good at arranging for the piece to be swiftly picked up and have processed a refund which was good but cant recommend given the awful product.
I received my order on time, but was sent the wrong handles, I've contacted customer service via email now twice, with no reply after 5 days!
I did not get dispatch notification and had to contact customer services. Desk is ok bit disappointing, I mean its not utter terrible but it’s far from being quality. I can’t disagree with other person’s comment that it appears to be cheap chipboard, which is keep together with another piece of chipboard barely screwed together. The desk itself is very shaky and I fear what would happen if you put any weight on it. I did buy the biggest desk so maybe the smaller ones are not so shakey. It replicates the look of an office desk but I am not sure it’s not the quality. I bought 800 ped however the drawer depth is very shallow compared to the size of the ped. I was disappointed with this as they do not tell you the ped depth on the advert. I wrongfully assumed the bigger the ped the bigger the drawer, seemed logical to me but apparently not. It seems bizarre that you would have such a big ped and leave around a third unused. If I knew the smaller ped had the same depth I would have bought it, things also fall out into the back of the ped which is a pain because it’s so deep. They should tell you the depth. Customer services did not seem to care much ignoring most of my comments, I explained they should really note this on the listing for future which they ignored. I was looking to exchange the ped for the smaller one, but they didn’t even entertain the idea. They suggested I would need to pay for the return and would get a price but have not even got back to me. They basically gave me the cold shoulder. They also make you use their courier and I assume the fee is probably high. To be honest I get the feeling they put every barrier possible to prevent you exchanging/returning items. I expected more I could not recommend this company, for the money you would expect a better product and you certainly expect better customer services.
Desk went together easy enough. However, when we moved the desk on our shiny showroom floor, the whole thing collapsed in a heap. The build quality is simply shocking ! The design is awful. The small plastic dowels only locate into the cheap chipboard by around 10 mm. Complete rubbish.
One off the worst furniture shops i ordered a desk 3 months ago still no information when it will be he apparently it was out off stock and didn't say anything about it 1/10!
Hi Matthew, We are very sorry to hear you have had issue with an order placed with us. Unfortunately, we have no record of any order placed using the email address you have submitted this review with. As we manufacture all of our products to order, we very rarely have any stock issues, except when component parts are running late, but this is very rare. We have certainly never had items out of stock for longer than a week or so. If you would like to get in touch with us at help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk, we can certainly look into this for you. Thank you
I was really disappointed that in September I ordered a desk and now 2 months later it has been discontinued. This means I am stuck now with trying to match the desk as i need a second one in the office. There was no mention to me at the time and the desk was not on offer for me to get an inkling. The company cannot do anything and are trying to lead me to similar items. There has been no offer of goodwill discount. I feel a bit cheated as a returning customer sobi wouldnt recommend shopping here.
As I still haven’t received my product was meant to be here 2 days ago
Hi Ben, we're sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet. The system shows that it has been dispatched from our warehouse and is with one of our couriers. If you haven't received tracking details via email from our courier, please get in touch with our customer service team on 0800 804 4760 and they will look into it for you.
Avoid this company.
Hi, we're very sorry you feel this way. We're not able to see any contact you've had with our customer service team and there are no notes on your account that we can see. If you have an issue with your furniture or the service you received, we're eager to see if there is something we can do to help you with your order. Please get in touch either on 0800 804 4760 or by emailing help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk. Our team are available until 3.30pm today or 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday.
After not receiving my order during the shipping period chosen and hearing nothing from them, I called to enquire about the order, and they promised they would compensate for the delay - they didn't and I should have cancelled then. After receving the order I found the furniture to be extremely heavy, kerbside delivered and had no assembly instructions whatsoever, so I returned it. Collection was an even worse experience, with drivers refusing collection or being annoyed about picking the massive thing up. On top of everything my refund was incomplete as I got a whopping £55 return charge I never agreed to. Beware
Hi Julio, we're very sorry that you are not happy with the service that you received. We apologise for the issues you had with our transport company, we have fed this back to our courier. We also apologise for the problems you had with the collection of your furniture, again, this feedback has been provided to our courier as there was no reason that they were unable to collect it when arranged. Unfortunately, we do not offer compensation for delayed deliveries that are sent using our free delivery service. Our furniture is all made to a very high standard out of quality materials that are designed to withstand commercial use, which accounts for the weight of your delivery. We do also in our terms and conditions and on our delivery information page that deliveries are kerbside due to the size of the furniture. In terms of assembly instructions, as the cabinet you had ordered is sent fully assembled, instructions are not required, which is why they were not provided. When it comes to the charge for returning your furniture, this was arranged with you by our customer service team, as we require customer agreement to this charge before arranging a collection. It is also stated that returns will be subject to a return charge in our terms and conditions. Again, we are sorry that you were not happy with the service you received and that your delivery was not as smooth as we would expect.
Been waiting around 3 months for an order I've had to place twice. No one contacted me in regards to the order, money still hasn't been refunded for the first order placed. Finally placed the order again and said it would be delivered in 5 days waited another 2 weeks and still no one has been in contact and no order. Poor service avoid.
Hi Alessandra, we're sorry that you are not happy with the service you have received. Our customer service team has been attempting to contact you since August but has been unable to. It looks as though you have entered the wrong email on your orders, which is why our automated emails and customer service emails have not reached you. We have also attempted to call you on several occasions but have not been able to get through va the mobile number you have provided. Your order placed on September 30th is out for delivery and will be with you tomorrow, 7 working days after your order was placed, which is in-line with the delivery timeframe that was provided at the time of your order (our free delivery service was set as 7-10 working days at the time of your order and this has only just been updated in the last week as our courier is able to provide faster deliveries now). Our customer service team is eager to help you with your order, so if you could call us on 0800 804 4760, that would be great.
Took money said delivery would be guaranteed next day then got a call they had cheek to try deliver after I cancelled order 20 days ago
Hi Raja, we're very sorry that you were not happy with the experience you had when ordering from Bluespot. Unfortunately, we had issues getting the legs for your desk in time to deliver your order. We are sorry that this was the case and for the inconvenience caused. Our system shows that your order was refunded as a later delivery wouldn't work for you, so this should be with you 7-10 working days from the date you were notified of the refund. Again, we apologise that we were not able to deliver the high level of service we strive for on this occasion.
Pretty frustrated with my purchase from Bluespot Furnature. I ordered a KOMO Tall Cupboard and when I opened the package, part of the side wall was damaged. I was also supplied with fewer shelf clips than needed, although i was resupplied quickly. All in all, poor build quality and lax after sale service from a company i'd expected more from.
Hi Sam, We're incredibly sorry that your cupboard arrived damaged and can only apologise that this was the case. Unfortunately, damages can occur during transit but we do aim to provide a solution as quickly as we can. If there is anything else we can help you with, please get in touch. Again, we're very sorry that your experience was not better.
POOR FINISH AND MALFUNCTIONING PRODUCTS WITH A DON'T CARE CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTITUDE. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND WOULDN'T RECOMMEND PRODUCTS TO ANYONE ELSE. THE COMPANY AS A WHOLE CLEARLY REQUIRES INTERNALLY REVIEWED BEFORE FURTHER TRADING. THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE IS OF A GOOD SPEED.
Hi Kevin, we're really sorry about the issues you experienced with your order and that you were not happy with the customer service you received. We can only apologise for the problems you had with your furniture and that the solutions we provided were not suitable. We do pride ourselves on providing good customer service so it is disappointing that this was not your experience on this occasion.
I only give 1 star because there's no option of Zero stars, until receive product i was really confident that was a good product, after receive package the truth come out: package arrived with carton box damaged, and like if was not enough not having item well packaged and looked old ,it was missing all the screws, and keys too, i contacted support about missing parts and been told to look around the floor, the screws and keys (like if i havent checked first before contact support!!!) , at the end had to fix it by myself running to local shop purchasing the parts missing, Conclusion: do not buy , unless you want be cheated like i was!!!
We're really sorry that you are not happy with your order or the quality of your desk. We apologise that your order arrived with damaged packaging, unfortunately, this can happen during transit with our couriers but your feedback about the packaging has been passed onto the relevant team. We're also sorry that you were missing the screws and fixing for your furniture. When this happens, we do send out replacements on the day it is brought to our attention, so we are more than happy to get the required fixings to you. Please contact our customer support team either by phone on 0800 804 4760 or via email at help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk. Once again, we are very sorry that we have not delivered on quality or service for you.
Arrived with a huge dent.
Hi Matt, we're really sorry to hear that your furniture arrived damaged. We want to get this sorted out as soon as possible for you, so it would be great if you could send a photo of the damage to our team at help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk, that would be great.
I placed an order for the Carbon Cantilever Desk with Single Pedestal. Prior to placing the order, I called the office and spoke to a number of advisors and mentioned that I was looking for a desk and I required support with this. I highlighted all the specs that I was looking for. Good quality desk (solid and robust). Good drawers and most importantly practical as I work from home and am using this daily for 7/8 hours a day! I was told by the staff that the one that I had in mind, would be ideal and included all the specs that I had been looking for. Victoria was a huge help with the delivery. Can not fault this aspect at all. However I am extremely disappointed with the item. The main reason being is the poor quality of wood which is used for the actually worktop of the desk! The amount of dust it accumulates is a nightmare! I suffer from hay-fever and asthma which makes it worse. I am having to clean and dust this every hour, its been a nightmare and unfortunately a bad experience for me. Considering I had asked the staff for their recommendation and honest feedback (as they have seen this item in their warehouse), they should have provided an honest review of the product. Had I know this, I would not have placed this order (it is not cheap either). Disappointing and disheartening.
Hi, thanks very much for your feedback. We're sorry that you are not happy with the desk you were recommended. This isn't a complaint that we have heard before. The wood the desk is made of is the same as we use for all of other desks in our range, while the style of finish is the same as the majority of desks and we have also not had this feedback about those requiring excessive cleaning. It is likely that the desk shows more dust and dirt than other furniture due to it being black, as this colour does tend to make dust more obvious than other colours. We also cannot make recommendations based on how dusty furniture is likely to get as this is affected by a huge number of factors, such as how much other furniture people have in their home/office. As such, we aim to provide recommendations based on size, shape, usage etc. All of our recommendations are entirely honest and based on our experience of our products within the factory and during testing. Unfortunately, there is not much we can suggest in this case beyond possibly using an anti-static cleaner/cloth to repel dust, as this is the first time we have received this type of feedback.
Disappointed. Sent me and another customer the wrong chair. Left a voicemail and sent and email but no response.
Hi Jo, we're sorry to hear that you haven't received the correct chair. We're keen to get this issue sorted for you as soon as possible so please give our office a call today on 0800 804 4760 (our office is open 9-5 Monday to Thursday and 9-3.30 on Fridays) or send an email to help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk.
Bluespot Furniture is rated 4.37 based on 865 reviews