Bluespot Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluespot Furniture
Telephone
Read Bluespot Furniture Reviews

About Bluespot Furniture:

bluespotfurniture.com (Bluespot Furniture) is a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with Next Day Delivery!

help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk

Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 31st July 2020
John D
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Philip D
From the initial enquiry using web chat where all questions were comprehensively responded to, to placing the order online which was very straightforward, the order confirmation and subsequent contact made to confirm a delivery date and finally the fitters who delivered and erected the desks (Flavio & Zac, you were fab) everything has been very professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We're delighted to hear that all aspects of your order and installation went so smoothly.
My order arrived on time, and although damaged in transit, was replaced straight away, with a new piece arriving the next day. The desk is perfect and good quality. The customer service was excellent, I would definitely recommend.
Great product, great price/quality, great service. Highly recommended.
The desktop and upper storage is a very good concept 2 in one. Very good and sturdy.
My order arrived in the time specified, kept up to date with messages, excellent service from sales. A very good quality product Thanks M P Glynn Kent
Bought an office plinth and couldn't find the handles and feet in the draws. Called and they answered immediately, suggested I looked under the bottom draw and sure enough they were there. Friendly and easy to do business with.
These people are good. Sensible prices, delivered when they said they would, and the office furniture is a good quality. Very pleased.
Delivered on time.... Looks great.
Great Delivery, nice desk and cabinet purchases for home office
one set of draws do not align and the locking system was incorrect on the cupboard
Fabulous chair and a very good price. Looks very good. Very comfiortable to use and very easy to put together yet feels very secure and strong. I really am highly delighted with this chair.
Thank you for the review we are pleased you are happy with the chair.
Product is as described, solid and of good quality. Unfortuantely delivery was a challenge and back panels are damaged. Waiting to hear what options Blue Spot will offer Kind regards, Nick Lindsay
We are sorry to hear you had a mix up with the original delivery. Our Aftercare team advise that the correct modesty panels were despatched the same day, for the next day despatch.
Excellent quality
Thank you for the review Richard. We are pleased that you are happy with your new task chair and Valoir plus cantilever desk.
Desks and chairs arrived no problem. However, the book shelf was delayed at least twice and was late arriving. It arrived without instructions and we cannot work out how to safely attach the top part to the bottom. Was not impressed at all by this, especially as it was not cheap at all.
Good Afternoon Lowri, I am aware my colleagues in Aftersales have emailed across the installation guide this morning. We do trust this allows you to fix the furniture. Apologies this was not placed with the goods when despatched. With regards to the delay, we have experienced a delay with the supply of the metal work to allow us to complete your order, but I'm aware of the continued correspondence from our Customer Service team advising of such. Should you have any further concerns please contact us and we will endeavour to resolve for you
This is the 2nd time I’ve used Bluespot... Excellent customer service, goods delivered quickly and desk was perfect. Definitely use again. Thank you
We thank you for returning to us. So pleased to hear of your positive experience.
Stylish desk - great price
Thank you for the positive review.
alright, desk, can wobble sometimes when applying force.
Hi Jamie, Please contact our Aftersales Support team if you have a concern with the desk, there maybe something they are able to assist you with to stop the desk from wobbling.
I’ve ordered a desk for gaming which came but the main problem is iam missing almost all the screws, as you can see on that picture i took those are all screws i got. I do not recommend this website
Hi Tomas, We are sorry to hear of your concerns. I cannot see where you have contacted us to advise of a concern; Given this ,I would ask that you please contact our Aftersales Support team who would be happy to resolve your concern. Thank you
Wasn’t impressed with the quality of the product. The delivery was on time and courier very helpful
Sub par quality, my furniture came damaged and doesn’t look good once assembled. Post purchase customer service was also pretty bad. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to shop at this place.
Hi Alex, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you feel the furniture doesn't look good, also that you feel you experienced "pretty bad customer service" . I would like to add that our Compliance Manager responded to your email within 30minutes of receipt with an offer of a resolution to your matter, and the following morning posted our the cover caps for the cam screws. At Bluespot furniture we pride ourselves on offering exceptional quality, hence our Industry leading Manufacturing guarantees. Given this we do apologies if you have received a product that did not meet with expectation.
Furniture arrived broken on 2 occasions, the exact same piece sent out to me twice. Badly delivered on a big pallet in the street which was dangerous. Even if it was intact it did not fit the description of the purchase being mostly "chipboard" as apposed to metal. Customer service team were good at arranging for the piece to be swiftly picked up and have processed a refund which was good but cant recommend given the awful product.
Bluespot Furniture is rated 4.37 based on 868 reviews