Bluespot Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluespot Furniture
Telephone
Read Bluespot Furniture Reviews

About Bluespot Furniture:

bluespotfurniture.com (Bluespot Furniture) is a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with Next Day Delivery!

help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk

Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 31st July 2020
John D
Bluespot Furniture 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Philip D
Purchase was straightforward and item was delivered on the date stated.
The desk in ordered was very well made, sturdy and extremely easy to assemble, the pre drilled holes for the legs were a great idea, easy to line up as well, the vanity board on the bask also was pre fitted with the captive nuts for the pins in the legs, all packaged well and turned up with no damage. Only minor quibble I have is a slight mark at one corner where the black has chipped off or similar and you can see the wood underneath, other than that no issues at all. The courier did deliver in 2 separate visits due to their covid regs and not Bluespots fault. Would happily order again from them,and the black desk does look good once it was built.
Good stuff, But would be nicer if paid delivery was actually next day.
Delivered on time, good price and good quality desk that was easy to assemble.
Excellent product and service thanks
Very happy with purchase, delivery and communication
Very comfy
I purchased an office chair for myself back in June 2020 and I am really pleased with it: it is really comfortable. So I then purchased one for my son for Christmas, however, instead a table arrived! A bit of a disappointment but as soon as Blue Spot opened again for the new year they sent the right item.
Lovely people, the desk arrived in perfect condition & was easy to assemble (myself & my son). The kindly lady dispatched the desk via 'next day' to ensure it arrived before Christmas - without charging me for the extra service. Highly recommended.
Clear and professional communication. Reasonably fast delivery. Overall very good.
Product was Damaged on arrival but customer services quickly sent replacement parts. Happy with the service received. Value for money item and just the job for what I needed in the home office.
I am generally very happy with the desk. Its assembly was quite straightforward, although the instructions were either incomplete or some parts missing because I had to use some common sense to complete the build, the instructions did not tell me every step I loved the ingenious door hinge design, I’ve not seen this tool-free design before and it was very easy to fit the door using them! The desk was delivered in 5 packs. Every one was damaged and/or open but luckily no obvious transport damage to the furniture or parts missing, but possibly something to discuss with your courier. Similarly, nearly every panel of the desk had minor damage; apparently from the manufacturing process. None was visible when assembled (laminate damage around fixing holes or chips in the shelf edges) but, again, ongoing failings in production control could result in visible damage in future.
Opened this up as a Christmas present for my son to find all the bolts missing
Helpful ladies in customer service but disappointing products, This product is not gloss as described, only the front of the two drawers are gloss rest of the unit is a plain matt finish that looks like seconds, I am not happy with the look of the product but my husband bought it. This product was delivered well packaged, on a pallet which we were forced to keep by the delivery driver? Would not use again.
Very good quality product and easy to assemble. One sheet of instructions was missing, but they are all available to download from the website so didn't cause any problems. Would definitely make another purchase.
Excellent service. I had an initial query (before ordering) and was able to speak to a human being within a few seconds of phoning. I was given exactly the information I required and the goods arrived within 20 hrs of placing the order, in perfect condition and as advertised.
Unfortunately this was poorly packaged, thin cardboard with a small strip of polystyrene around the edge. Box looked like it had been sitting in a puddle overnight and turned up soaking wet. Parts falling out of the box, luckily it was all there. Also a scratch on the desk top, but my son was so happy about it turning up he didn't want to return it. Easy to assemble.
2 drawer filing cabinet appears well made. Service from BlueSpot was very good, the item arrived at the designated time and was well packaged.
One off the worst furniture shops i ordered a desk 3 months ago still no information when it will be he apparently it was out off stock and didn't say anything about it 1/10!
Hi Matthew, We are very sorry to hear you have had issue with an order placed with us. Unfortunately, we have no record of any order placed using the email address you have submitted this review with. As we manufacture all of our products to order, we very rarely have any stock issues, except when component parts are running late, but this is very rare. We have certainly never had items out of stock for longer than a week or so. If you would like to get in touch with us at help@bluespotfurniture.co.uk, we can certainly look into this for you. Thank you
Excellent service quality product