Bluerock Healthcare Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bluerock Healthcare Ltd

How would you rate Bluerock Healthcare Ltd ?

"My friend was falsely accused and you let him no choice. You made him homeless, you cut his salary and you didn't want to get involved when everybody is innocent until proven guilty. You, as healthcare recruiters know that many carers are falsely accused of things they haven't done and you should be ashamed of letting a person without any pay and homeless as you have recruited him from his country, knowing he was in the UK all alone. When a carer is accused of something he/ her gets suspended during investigation. I believe all of your future carers should know you will let them down in case this occurs (which is something that can happen dealing with people with dementia)"
"Trusted and reliable recruiter with a personal touch. I can particularly recommend Adina, who really took time to understand my expectations and skills to find me the right role."
"Bluerock had helped me fine a fantastic job! Especially Aduna Codin has been very friendly and provided all the support i needed. Don't hesitate , join Bluerock Healthcare ! Oana"
"Very good company, helped a lot especially the person I was in contact with, Adina Codin who was always prompt with her services. I would recommend."
"SUBJECT’ Blue Rock Care Staff. Currently we have 2 x support workers from Bluerock Healthcare. We have used them frequently for 12 months and the quality of staff that they provide is exceptional. The workers have a very caring nature and are extremely reliable, especially at short notice. We recommend their services to all. Mr Davenport"
"Bluerock healthcare is a fantastic efficient company with great staff members. You can rely on Bluerock to help with staffing issues and do it in a very short space of time."
"Very organized company and true to their word, friendly Care staff we have from them would definitely recommend."
"Amazing people, always happy to help. There aren't many companies that look after their staff as much as BlueRock."
Bluerock Healthcare Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 8 reviews