Bluehat Develops Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bluehat Develops

How would you rate Bluehat Develops?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jay

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bluehat Develops in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I was really impressed at how simple yet effective the 'game' was. Even though you know you need to collaborate your natural instincts come out - it's towards the end of the game as time runs out that the magic happens! A thought-stimulating and thoroughly enjoyable event. I wanted to play it again and again!"
"Bluehat Develops kindly invited myself and a colleague to the Montague hotel in London for a showcase event where we got to experience FreshBiz for the first time. Sean was a great presenter, delivering a very insightful and engaging session. We loved the game, it really did get us thinking about how to better manage resources and the importance of taking a step back to realise what is actually at our disposal. We are very much looking forward to having Bluehat deliver our company teambuilding event in June later this year!"
"Sean and Elisa were great, their enthusiasm in the deliverance of the morning workshops really got the groups engaged - and also they were extremely flexible in accommodating our eleventh hour request for the addition of the MBTI piece!"
"The team at Blue Hat were brilliant from start to finish! They understood the brief and what we wanted to achieve strategically, totally professional in their approach, with plenty of fun thrown into the mix. The facilitators for each activity were high energy and were amazingly engaging! Just what was needed to get everyone involved :-) I would have no hesitation in recommending them and and also using them again."
(Level 2 Facilitation) - Posted 2 years ago
"We are very pleased with the activity and team building session. This activity was tailored according to our specific needs which really helped us. For me, this event was made up of 3 parts: the preparation period, on the day and after the event. The preparation period, Helen, Emily and Elisa's prompt replies and calls to our questions, listening to us and helping us identify the problems and their guidance through the process and helping us choose the activity that is best fit for us were invaluable. On the day: the team were very friendly, and organized. They knew what they were doing, and they were again very helpful to all our staff. It was a very successful event. After the event: it is really impressive to receive feedback on how we did on the activity, and to talk about next steps and what Bluehat could recommend for the team going forward. I must say, this is the second consecutive year that we have chosen to work with Bluehat, and I am very impressed with them each year. and I cannot wait for the next year's activity with them. I think that says it all."
(Level 2 Facilitation) - Posted 2 years ago
"The team at Bluehat understood our brief and put together an afternoon that combined two sessions - both were excellent. One explored our company's vision and values and in the second we produced a stop frame animation film working in small groups. The afternoon was a valuable experience for our company and everyone enjoyed it. Our facilitator, Elisa, did an excellent job and helped us explore, consider and develop a vision statement and company values that we will be using."
(Vision And Vales Workshop With Animate) - Posted 2 years ago