Blue Hat Teambuilding Reviews

ben.parkinson@bluehat-teambuilding.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Greenhall Farm
Gobions Way

How would you rate Blue Hat Teambuilding ?

"Great session, very engaging!"
"Really pleased with how organised the team from BlueHat were on the day - they liaised with the venue, brought and set up their own equipment, and then delivered a fun and engaging Animate activity. I didn't have to do much other than enjoy watching the animations at the end!"
"The Game of Kings was professionally organised and run, and the feedback from those who attended has generally been very positive, especially so if people were involved in the strategy side of the game. I have now been involved with three events run by Bluehat. From my point of view, this was the weakest, largely because those who were only grafting really didn't get involved in the strategy of the game at all. I also felt that most of the challenges (the ones I was involved in, anyway) appealed to those with a similar set of skills (logic puzzle-related), whereas the other events you've run for us included much more varied activities, with an element of choice over which activities you pursued, or which team members you deployed on particular activities."
Thanks for your feedback Sara and we’re delighted to hear the positive feedback from the delegates.

We have many differing side challenges and the physical ones are generally a bit bulkier. In planning the event, we needed to bring the smaller games to make it all fit into the small room.

Teams are encouraged to change roles throughout the events so that everyone has a go at the strategy for exactly the reason you mention. Whether they choose to or not is up to the individuals themselves.

We have brought a suite of brand new events to market over the past few months, so you’ll have an even greater portfolio next year to choose from.
"Well organised in the lead up and on the day - very happy with the event, so many enjoyed it, thank you."
"We liked every aspect of Eden game. Friendly supervisors and interesting plot!"
"Well organised and flexible. The 100+ people really enjoyed the Team quest and it got a lot of praise. Thanks for the wonderful experience."
"Good organisation of the activity. All the materials were provided."
"The team was very professional and flexible with the agenda and actual space permitted. People enjoyed a lot the different challenges. I would love to have copies of the videos taken during the record attempts. These were not available."
"well organised and fun event"
"excellent organisation and planning for a smooth and fun event"
"The facilitators fulfilled our brief which was to make sure that the team succeeded the challenge. This is the second time I have used Hells Bells and it was fascinating to see how the participants somehow found their way amongst what appears to be utter chaos! Blue Hat were professional and reactive. We used the bilingual (French & English) version of Hells Bells which worked perfectly."
"Good event to involve all of our sponsor and buyer community at the recent ITM Conference"
"There was a great team on the day, who were fun, helpful and encouraging. Also good support from Chris Skeet in the office prior to the event, who always answered any questions/ queries promptly and was generally very helpful to deal with."
"A great teambuilding event that fitted in nicely with the content of our annual conference! Having said this I was very disappointed that Chris wasn't able to attend our pre conference meeting at the hotel and I had no contact to tell me this. It wasn't until I called him whilst sat in the hotel that I was told he wasn't attending. I made a special trip and was available on e mail had he not been able to contact me on my mobile."
"Great friendly team. Very accommodating and easy to work with!"
"the pre-event communication was great and on-site the team were friendly and helpful and fulfilled the clients brief"
"I just wanted to thank you all for a great event. The whole team were excellent and very patient - we were like herding cats at times!!"
"The Goodwill Quest was an excellent activity to help bring the group together, discover a new city for most and do so in an energetic and creative way The team were excellent to work with from start to finish at Blue Hat - highly recommend."
"friendly staff, good onsite running the event. Pre-event communication could have been slightly better, I had to chase for information and spoke to various different people in the team to get the answers I needed."
"It was a great experience. Had so much fun competing against each other and learnt about mixing cocktails. The guys were hilarious and made us feel comfortable right from the start."
Blue Hat Teambuilding is rated 4.76 based on 143 reviews