Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
product as advertised, seems well made and good value.
3 months after purchase: The board still makes a good impression. The SUP also feels good on longer journeys.
Perfect packaging. Inflating takes some force, but is absolutely feasible.
Super board very suitable for beginners and also for older people.
We are completely satisfied with it. Easy handling and stable load capacity
Cruise 10ft8. Best quality product in its price bracket. The whole kit is well made and the board is so tough you feel like you're on a hard board because of the higher psi level. Had many paddle boards but nothing compares to bluefin. Is up there with the most expensive boards.
Super Board :) after repeated use, I am still very satisfied and can only recommend the board. it is stable on the water.
We are super satisfied! Holds 4 children, is quick to use, accessories perfect! Suitable for beginners because of very good stability!
Quality of the material is very good.
My husband and I are super happy with the SUP. Very easy handling.
Have been very happy with the SUP so far, four of us were able to paddle a lap without any problems. It could be inflated relatively quickly and appears stable and also easy to stow away. Can recommend the product!
Great board. For my other half's birthday
I've used the SUP for over a year now. It is very well made. Last week the air pump supplied was unfortunately defective. I contacted Bluefin, who immediately sent a replacement pump. I think that's a great service!
I can recommend this board with a clear conscience. I am a beginner and can handle it very well. It is well made and can be inflated quickly. The bag is perfect for transportation.
Inflated quickly - with great stability! Due to the width and thickness of the stand up paddle, it is also very suitable for beginners. We were absolutely delighted with the quality. - highly recommended!
These have already been tested on various lakes. The board is very good and very stable in the water (even with waves). It is really easy to assemble and disassemble.
I am very satisfied with the stand-up paddle so far. Well packaged as usual. The stand-up paddle made a high quality impression when unpacking. I've had it with me on the lake several times now and, despite the initial balance problems, it's really fun.
We can recommend this board to anyone who wants to start stand up paddling or like my wife wants to do yoga on the water.
The board is stable and does not tip even in light waves.
We bought this board for our vacation. We are beginners, but building and pumping is self-explanatory. The processing of the board and the accessories is very good.
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.86 based on 812 reviews