Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
So far so good. I've been out on this board twice now and have really enjoyed it. I'm 5,5 and it works well for me.
Quality of everything appeared good.
Perfect choice good, very good for cool water without waves.
Excellent product value for money, does what it says on the box
Well built and holds air great. Have inflated/deflated soo many time and never had a problem.
This SUP was a great buy. It comes in a handy backpack for carrying down to the water, and is straightforward to assemble.
Very high quality. Completely rigid when fully inflated. Comes with a very effective pump and the paddle is nice too.
Ideal board for family or group fun.
I have chosen this paddle board to be able to have my kids with me. Max. load is 160kg! The paddle board looks great, all as described and pictured.
Excellent inflatable board supplied with a decent pump, paddle and robust carrying case. An excellent board for beginners and really good fun to use, very stable and comfortable.
This board has exceeded our expectation with its quality, weight and ease of use. And we love the graphic. The board has everything required.
Fantastic board , stable and easy to inflate! Great fun
We tried them out 2 weeks ago in North Sea.. assembled easy, within 10 minutes fully inflated.. had so much fun on water, so easy to master paddle boarding once you get balance.
Great board, very manoeuvreable, responsive & paddle sturdy.
Great for beginners but will take some time to stand up
Great board good quality and I used the other day great fun
Easy to pack away and transport. Easy to inflate. Light to carry! Enjoyed by everyone - parents and children. A good buy!
Great product. Easily inflated/deflated. Solid piece of equipment for 2 - 3 ft surf. Easily transported. Great value for money.
Really surprised at how easy and quick it can be inflated and deflated. I like how the fins are locked into place.
Brilliant! So easy to set up and put away.
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.84 based on 628 reviews