Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
I bought 2 Cruise 10'8" boards. The quality, performance and included features at this price point are outstanding in my opinion. I did a ton of research before buying and am very happy with my purchase. Would highly recommend!
Everything is great. Great price / performance ratio. Very nice board.
I think it's great that the board can be folded up, so it's very easy to transport.
I am absolutely satisfied with the board. It keeps what it promises. I use several times a week. Inflate each time and pack together. So far I have had no problems with the valve. I would buy a second one
Good board for people who only paddle for fun. It is easy to set up and easy to handle
I was guided by the reviews when looking for a board and I have to say: everything was done correctly. We use the board on four people on a river and in a few weeks it will also show whether it is suitable for the sea. In any case, it is suitable for river use for all age groups and talents.
Everything you need is here. The board is well made, relatively light and super balanced.
We have been on the water every day since we received the boards. I highly recommend anyone who just wants to try stand up paddling to try Bluefin
The board was well packaged and easy to assemble.
I'm very satisfied. Fast delivery, easy handling. Very suitable for beginners
Very good value for money ... and very fast service
A great part for the price. Very stable water position. Chic, robust and well-made.
Great board both visually and in terms of workmanship, compact but still handy.
Already tried on several places and you can not only paddle but do yoga and lots of stuff.
It looks beautiful and is easy to handle in terms of transport and inflation.
Have been using everything super and fully satisfied for 2 months. Board is easy to control, stays stable on the water.
It was definitely the highlight of the summer camping trip. So easy to use. Used it on the river and in the sea. Kids spent hours on it (and I had a go too - will require a little more practice!!)
We are very happy with the board. As a total beginner, I got on with the board straight away.
Super board, easy to inflate, easier to transport with a backpack.
So far everything has been great, inflated quickly and lies well in the water. You also stay dry if you don't fall in.
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.84 based on 633 reviews