blueberries blackpool ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend blueberries blackpool ltd
Read blueberries blackpool ltd Reviews

sarah@blueberries-online.com

101-103 topping streetBlackpoolLancs

Tell us how blueberries blackpool ltd made you happy
Very pleased with belt and arrived well within promised delivery time frame
Delivered on time
I am very impressed with the customer service and the efficiency of the delivery as well.
Ordered the product, arrived swiftly, and the sale dress was just what i was looking for at a fraction of the original price.
Easy to order. Good quality product and great bargain. Great communication and speedy delivery. Thanks
The shirt was much nicer than in the picture.
I'd never shopped with blueberries before but I was really impressed. I bought a Paul Smith shirt for my hysband's birthday at a fraction of the rrp. Checkout was simple and secure, delivery was speedy and it was well packaged. Will definitely shop here again.
blueberries blackpool ltd 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Fast, efficient delivery! Item arrived beautifully packaged 🥰🥰
Great prices fast delivery no hassle id def use again ten out of ten
My beautiful dress arrived quickly and well packaged, would recommend
Super quick delivery and great price for the item chosen
Competitive price and excellent fast service highly recommended
Very happy with purchase quick and efficient delivery. Michelle who I spoke to regarding a query was pleasant and helpful
Brilliant service and pricing
My purchase arrived on time. When I had some queries they were answered quickly.I will definitley be usung blueberries again
I have made numerous orders from blueberries and always quality of goods are ist class. and service as always highly recommend blueberries
The item was delivered quickly and as expected. I called the store to gift wrap the gift as it was for Mother’s Day and they were happy to oblige. Communication was very good. Thank you very much!
Great service ! Highly recommended
Excellent VFM price of item purchased, easy to order, quick delivery and good communication during buying process.
Gem of a store in Blackpool. I am too far hence always buy on line. Wished this store was nearer to me, I would be in all the time! Genuine designer items, great customer service. Have purchased many time and have never been disappointed. Will continue to use and recommend to friends and family.
blueberries blackpool ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,004 reviews