blueberries blackpool ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend blueberries blackpool ltd

sarah@blueberries-online.com

101-103 topping streetBlackpoolLancs

How would you rate blueberries blackpool ltd ?

"Everything was perfect, except that you don't have size 0's in Ted Baker for whatever reason...... I had to get a size bigger than i normally am because of this...... Also it would make me spend more if you guys had a "free shipping for purchases over 150, or 200" etc. For international Shipping....... Other than that, delivery and packaging was perfect. Thanks!!"
"Really prompt delivery, was very pleased with my order."
"Very pleased with the level of service from this company."
"Really happy with my purchase. I will definitely buy from here again Thank you :):):)"
"Great service, great delivery"
"Very reliable company, used for some of our wedding clothes. good service all round thanks!"
"Excellent service. Good product and quick delivery."
"Excellent speedy service. Item arrive appropriately packed and in perfect condition. Absolutely love it and would definitely recommend x"
"Amazing discount on a quality bag. Very happy with the product and quick delivery. Site saved for future buys!"
"So pleased with my dress it’s perfect beautiful material looks lovely arrived in good time to"
"Parcel arrived in reasonable time - adequately packed rather than well packed. Unfortunately it was too big for me so I had to return. NOT happy with the return conditions - why Signed For? High end companies like Jigsaw and Whistles for example offer free returns. Could not recommended this company for that reason."
"I don't write online reviews at all, but was really impressed with the service from Blueberries - very good price for the sandals, and they arrived quickly and were wrapped well. I would definitely recommend this company!"
"That was the first time I have ordered something from this company, but hopefully not the last. Very fast delivery and helpful customer service. Unfortunately I had to return back the item I have purchased, because it was not the correct size for me (my mistake) and they did not have in stock the size I needed, but that's ok. It seems due to the lower prices, everything goes out of stock very quickly :) Thanks anyway"
"First time order spot on service"
"10 out of 10 that was ordered was perfect and as on the picture it was shop with these with Confidence"
"Efficient service arrived quickly will definitely shop from them again"
"Great product, great price, delivered before due date."
"I'm located in Australia and have never bought from Blueberries before. My parcel arrived within days - great service!"
"So pleased with my purchase Thankyou"
"Speedy delivery and fantastic item"
blueberries blackpool ltd is rated 4.85 based on 518 reviews