blueberries blackpool ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend blueberries blackpool ltd
Read blueberries blackpool ltd Reviews

sarah@blueberries-online.com

101-103 topping streetBlackpoolLancs

Tell us how blueberries blackpool ltd made you happy
Very happy with purchase quick and efficient delivery. Michelle who I spoke to regarding a query was pleasant and helpful
Brilliant service and pricing
My purchase arrived on time.
When I had some queries they were answered quickly.I will definitley be usung blueberries again
I have made numerous orders from blueberries and always quality of goods are ist class. and service as always highly recommend blueberries
The item was delivered quickly and as expected. I called the store to gift wrap the gift as it was for Mother’s Day and they were happy to oblige. Communication was very good. Thank you very much!
Great service ! Highly recommended
Excellent VFM price of item purchased, easy to order, quick delivery and good communication during buying process.
Gem of a store in Blackpool. I am too far hence always buy on line. Wished this store was nearer to me, I would be in all the time!

Genuine designer items, great customer service. Have purchased many time and have never been disappointed. Will continue to use and recommend to friends and family.
I absolutely love the Vivienne Westwood dress I purchased and am very happy with the service, packaging and delivery. Will absolutely shop here again!
blueberries blackpool ltd 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Lovely jacket. Ordered a large but more like a size 10/12. Disappointing.
Great service thank you Michelle
Great service and arrived very quickly. Will definitely use them again
Fast delivery, great service well made shoes really comfy. Have already placed a further order.
came quickly fitted perfectly
Great products and prices. Good communication and quick delivery.
This is the first time I've shopped with Blueberries and I was very happy with the ease of ordering and prompt delivery.
Great service. Jacket competitively priced. Fast delivery and great Comms.
Very well wrapped and beautiful boots however size 4 too large and there isn’t a size 3. Have returned the boots this morning return code 012 R221
Excellent service, can’t fault this business will definitely use again. One very happy customer
Excellent range of high quality stock but it’s a bit of a faff trying to pay for goods on the website. When the shop is open the staff are very helpful and knowledgeable.
blueberries blackpool ltd is rated 4.82 based on 992 reviews