blueberries blackpool ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend blueberries blackpool ltd

sarah@blueberries-online.com

101-103 topping streetBlackpoolLancs

Tell us how blueberries blackpool ltd made you happy

"Item was just as expected and cheaper than the high street shop where I first saw it!"
"Very quick delivery. Beautiful bag love it."
"I bought this card wallet as a gift for my son and he loved it. It's slim and colourful inside and feels really soft. I am really happy with this purchase. Maureen Bowman"
"Placed the order, it arrived as anticipated."
"Brilliant customer centric service. I purchased a Barbour T shirt, delivered quickly, exceptionally well packaged and presented and my wuery was dealt with promptly even outside trading hours. Thank you very much, not many companies offer such a positive experience."
"I bought a barbour wallet and card holder from blueberries. It arrived on time and was well packaged. Its fantastic quality at a great price, I am very pleased with my purchase."
"Excellent service, prompt repayment of one of the returned items."
"Ordered a jacket but was too late for Christmas delivery. Blueberries contacted me to ensure I still wanted the item and told me exactly when I could expect delivery. They even gave me the sale price.! Very professional personal service.My husband loves his Barbour jacket . Thank you."
"Fine and elegant high-quality shoes. My husband was very pleased. fast delivery . I’m very pleased with the service."
"Great service"
"Had been looking for twenty8twelve zipped leg jeans for about a year. After searching past page 3 of google search ( which I'm normally too impatient to do ! ) I came across my dream jeans on Blueberries ! I thought it had to be too good to be true but it wasnt. They were still available ! What a hidden gem....now added to my favourites bar. Really fast delivery and beautifully and securely package. Thankyou Blueberries !"
"Excellent customer service and amazing online sale items at a fraction of the rrp. I am always delighted with the quality and range of clothes."
"First class from purchase to delivery 👍"
"Thanks! I like this shirt, it s new on my favorite."
"Thank you very much everythınk"
"Good service and product packaged nicely. Thanks"
"This was the first time I bought clothes from oversees. So I was worried a little. but in fact your service is very good . It is very easy that I buy and pay. You told me the info about transportation finely. So I am very happy!! I want to shopping again. I am sorry my English is poor m(__)m"
"Great service and great price. Whilst packing my item they noticed a flaw. They immediately contacted me to offer alternatives or a refund. And still delivered in plenty of time."
"The best online service I've ever had. Coat arrived so quickly and nicely packed. I absolutely recommend this store. Thank you!"
"Blueberries is the best place to shop!! They have the best customer service and the best quality goods!! And super fast delivery!! I got my order to New York in no time!! Thank You!!"
blueberries blackpool ltd is rated 4.83 based on 603 reviews