blueberries blackpool ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend blueberries blackpool ltd

sarah@blueberries-online.com

101-103 topping streetBlackpoolLancs

How would you rate blueberries blackpool ltd ?

"Great service. Everything was easy order was correct and delivered ahead of time. No complaints here. Good job. I'll be back"
"Blueberries website was a pleasure to shop around in. I was looking for a particular item which luckily enough for me was in stock and available for delivery. I'd never used blueberries before but I was assured when buying the purchase online that I could use my Amazon account details for payment. Blueberries also gave me the option to gift wrap and add a comment to the gift wrap, this was a really nice touch as when we received the gift it was beautifully wrapped with a bow and a note with our comments."
"Quality product and delivered on time as promised! Very pleased with my purchase and the service - the shirt I bought from Blueberries was hard to find but they stocked it. The only thing I wasn't too happy with was the very high postage charge to Australia, but otherwise no complaints at all."
"Excellent item, smooth transaction and prompt delivery, What more could you want."
"I ordered a faux fur gilet and I’m really pl asked with it. The colour & fit are exactly as described on the website and it arrived super fast. First time purchase with Blueberries and very satisfied."
"I was expecting the item to arrive in Ted Baker packaging"
Hi Deborah
Many apologies but Ted Baker do not supply any boxes or packaging for scarves , only the wallets and purses come in boxes and the handbags come in dust bags.We do pack all our orders in premium white tissue and bubble wrap to make sure they are protected and look nice too. Thank you very much for your feed back we will pass it on to Ted Baker.

Sarah
The blueberries team customer services
"EXCELLENT!"
"Excellent customer service and beautifully presented clothes ."
"Excellent service. Very happy with my purchase"
"My order came really quickly and the staff were so helpful. My shoes arrived and are perfect!"
"I'm happy ,beautiful shirt !! thank you !! now I'm trying to find and buy the same model but with the other colors ¿ could you get it ? in any way , thanks for the very good service. Have a good time !!"
"Great item but unfortunately did not fit. Blueberries refunded me quickly. All good"
"Awesome price and really quick shipping!!"
"100% happy with the service I received from blueberries the trainers I wanted were cheaper online so I ordered them and within 2 days my trainers arrived ! Fantastic very happy !!"
"Really pleased with my Deisel flip flop purchase and good delivery service"
"Very speedy service and I love my new jacket, it’s a perfect fit!"
"Beautiful toddler boots received promptly. Delighted with the service and the product. Highly recommend."
"Very fast shipping to Malaysia! I'm very satisfied with the efficacy of the staff in packing and delivering the parcel on the day I made payment. However, I'm a little disappointed at how the bag didn't come in a box but only tissue and bubble-wrapped instead. But the bag was delivered in excellent condition."
"Great shirt great price need to state if it’s slim or regular fit"
"Great bag for a tremendous price - delivered quickly with tracking. Excellent service from blueberries!"
blueberries blackpool ltd is rated 4.85 based on 538 reviews