blueberries blackpool ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend blueberries blackpool ltd

sarah@blueberries-online.com

101-103 topping streetBlackpoolLancs

How would you rate blueberries blackpool ltd ?

"Ordered shoes and they arrived within a few days. I was pleased with the shoes as the shop had gone out of stock of the item and blueberries had them. Overall very pleased"
"Excellent on-line clothing shop and speedy delivery! Thank you"
"really pleased with item and very good service"
"Very quick delivery. I love my new shoes"
"The items were dispatched and arrived quickly. I did return my order but through no fault of the company. Returns process was fantastic, responded within a few hours of emailing for returns number and refunded quickly once they received the item. Blueberries provided great customer service."
"Great service and price lovely items and fast delivery"
"thank you for the gorgeous top ...arrived promptly ....wrapped beautifully ..and fitted perfectly ...thank you ..."
"Great prompt service. Goods arrived as and when expected along with instructions for return if required which I didn't)"
"Well done Blueberries, a first class service, thats what customers are receiving from you guys. Delivery came promptly, you even refunded one lot of postage ( i had ordered two separate items ) So thank you very much. I highly recommend you"
"The color is a little bit different than the online picture."
"Fantastic service, and wonderful staff."
"I ordered a Paul Smith Red Ear Shirt on a Friday evening. The turnaround was quicker than expected, plus it was before a Bank Holiday. When the shirt arrived, it looked much better than the pictures. I am impressed. Thank you"
"First time buyer, excellent service, delivered in 2 days! Extra care taken with packaging, my partner is chuffed with his new Toms & i loved the price."
"Michele helped me with me enquiries efficiently which allowed me to order the exact item I required. Ordered... simple & straightforward... item arrived promptly in perfect condition. Thanks..."
"Quick delivery of a lovely top"
"Brilliant service thank you"
"Nice easy to use website with a good range of products and I found exactly what I was looking for. Service was great with the items being well packed and arrived within two days of placing the order."
"Top quality product and very fast delivery Very happy"
"Quick delivery, delighted with my top"
"Customer service very prompt and courteous."
blueberries blackpool ltd is rated 4.84 based on 488 reviews