Blue Banana Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Blue Banana

About Blue Banana: Over the past twenty years, Blue Banana has been the home of alternative fashion, hair dye, official band merch, body jewellery and more.

01579 341907

info@bluebanana.com

Blue BananaPrince Albert HouseLiskeard Business ParkLiskeardCornwallPL14 3US

"Quick delivery. Products are great! Easy to use."
Alysha A
"Shipping was quick and product was good quality"
Barbara J
"I just love the clothes and the dress I ordered for a party was stunning and fitted really well. Please, please, please open a shop in Brighton."
"Easy ordering, fast delivery and quality products"
"Fast service and delivery."
"Item arrived dusty and damaged. Due to cost of item not worth the hastle returning"
"True to colour advertised and very bright. Been given loads of compliments on how good my hair looks. Quick delivery also!"
"I've ordered a few times now and I can't fault it! Best prices for Manic Panic hair dye which is my fave! Thanks!"
"Great prices, fabulous boots with good communication and quick delivery thank you :)"
"Everything was on time and the dress I ordered was what I wanted"
"The sizeing is awful"
"Fast delivery, great service."
"Awesome as always. Thank you 😊 for fast delivery and fantastic products."
"Great product, reasonably priced, good customer service."
"Payed for next day delivery, came three day later"
"Excellent customer service, delivery arrived very fast and prompt. Have just ordered another item. Well done Blue Banana"
"Great communication, and super fast delivery."
"Really good company delivery came in 3 days !!! get the yellow converse they are soooooo gorgeous πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ’›πŸ’›"
"Found my favourite manic panic hair colour to purchase and delivery was fast and price very good."
"Great products and quick delivery"
"Having the perfect stuff I like"
"Excellent service, came on time and packaged well, happy with the purchase to."
"Paid for next day delivery had emails saying be with me by the end of the day nothing the customer service is attitude is disgusting not one of them are interested about making sure I get what I ordered sent out again to me ! It’s been nearly a week and a half and they still have not resolved this I shall not be using this site again ever and I will tell my friends not to either ,there quick enough to take your money!!!! Disgusting they should of made sure I got another one and sent it to me ASAP but no nothing very very mad and upset about this no one seems to be bothered on customer satisfaction"
Blue Banana is rated 4.49 based on 773 reviews