Blue Banana Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Blue Banana

About Blue Banana: Over the past twenty years, Blue Banana has been the home of alternative fashion, hair dye, official band merch, body jewellery and more.

01579 341907

info@bluebanana.com

Blue BananaPrince Albert HouseLiskeard Business ParkLiskeardCornwallPL14 3US

"Quick delivery. Products are great! Easy to use."
Alysha A
"Shipping was quick and product was good quality"
Barbara J
"I just love the clothes and the dress I ordered for a party was stunning and fitted really well. Please, please, please open a shop in Brighton."
"New shoes delivered on time, well packaged but not overly wrapped with needless plastic which is great, shoes are lovely and in the sale, a real bargain."
"Quick delivery, great product- love my converse baseball boots!"
"Brilliant service in shop especially and good postal service. The staff in Swindon shop are always so kind and helpful even though I’m probably out of the usual age bracket!!! I feel comfortable shopping there šŸ˜€ Thank you so much x"
"So easy to use website and parcel delivered quickly"
"The Prices and the Speed in which my order arrived."
"I love the customer support both in store and online, and I love the quality of the items I've brought from you."
"Perfect!! Ordered on the Friday and came the day after!!"
"The colours I ordered silver and graphite have absolutely nothing in common with the advertised picture. Not even grey in any capacity. My hair was freshly bleached and in good condition. have emailed twice and called but no joy. Fed up.com check the picture for comparison. I would avoid if you want a grey colour"
"Really lovely staff and so polite and made me feel welcome. They was patient too as I was nervous getting my piercing."
"Super fast delivery. My daughter loved her t-shirts. Some size measurements a little out"
"The earing I bought made my ear infected now had to take it out and let it close up"
"Have ordered from here twice. Prices are great and delivery is quick."
"I love Blue Banana, its my go to site. So many amazing things from badges to hair dye. The only down side is they no longer offer the plus sizes in the ranges. I love Hell Bunny but find it is cut small so need a larger size. I can find what I want on Blue Banana but they never have the right size, so have to go elsewhere. I still love them, but would like to see the plus size range in everything back again."
"Good service and quick delivery"
"Fast delivery and spot on goods check. Thanks people."
"Fast service, good quality"
"I absolutely love the products BlueBanana offer, and how amazing the prices are! I won't be spending money anywhere else anytime soon. ^-^"
"Fast delivery and everything arrived without any issues. Great service would definitely use again"
"Colour was way brighter than was shown and it doesn't wash out properly when washing the dye off there is still alot coming off in the next wash."
"Having a large stock of my favourite band tshirts and doing them in my size"
Blue Banana is rated 4.50 based on 749 reviews