Blue Sky Guttering Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blue Sky Guttering Ltd
Read Blue Sky Guttering Ltd Reviews
Very pleased with the work done . Very easy and straightforward to book an appointment for the work to suit me. Clear instructions given about how it would happen. Payment was on completion.
A very efficient service carried out on time and to a high spec, I would definitely use this company again.
Thank you for a good job... one hour late in aariving but I was informed in advance.
Courteous, professional and punctual. A bit pricy but did a good job. No complaints, would use again.
Did the job as requested. Arrived on time. Polite staff.
Overall, a good service. They were very delayed in arriving but did keep me informed. The work was done quickly and correctly by 2 friendly and considerate workers. No complaints about the job done thus far. My gutter is no longer leaking.
The gentlemen were very professional, friendly and polite at all times. Timing was great and they quickly identified areas that needed fixing and explained what they were doing
efficient work, came when agreed and several months later the gutters seem fine
The job was completed without hassle. It would be an improvement if a video system was in place to show the gutters after the service. I understand other similar companies do this.
I contacted Blue Sky Guttering (seen on Which? site) about clearing gutters - because I then had an emergency and had to have gutter replaced more urgently than Blue Sky could attend, I cancelled the overall clearing. However I will contact Blue Sky again to arrange service as I felt the arrangements and customer service were very professional. I can't say more then "Good" simply because I did not have any work done at the time, but no other limitations.
Punctual, efficient, and I will be happy to use them again.
I would prefer to speak someone on site that he can help me.
arrived on time, as stated, did the job as we expected, so far no problems
Unlike a number of other companies I contacted, they responded quickly to my e mailed enquiry.
The price quoted was reasonable so I agreed a date. They arrived when they said they would and carried out the work efficiently and tidily.
No complaints and I would use them again.
The staff were polite and helpful and fixed the problem.
The Guys were polite and did a great job
Blue Sky Guttering Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 117 reviews