Blue Sky Guttering Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Blue Sky Guttering Ltd
"I don’t think they ever actually touched my guttering! Perhaps a neighbour got a free service - but mine are definitely no different despite numerous emails."
We give every customer a 12 month guarantee, if you contact us we will be happy to send the team back and deal with any concerns about your guttering you may have.
"very prompt,very efficient. Thank you Blue Sky Guttering"
"On time, explained what they did with regards to repairs and cracked on with job with no fuss, would use again"
"Did the job as requested. Arrived on time. Polite staff."
"Arrived exactly on time and they were extremely polite and professional. Completed the work very well and gave excellent advice too. Very happy with the service."
"Your operatives turned up at the appointed time and carried the inspection quickly and efficiently. Fortunately, on this occasion, no action was necessary."
"First class service , from start to finish"
"Excellent service by two polite hard working men"
"Turned up on time. Explained what they were doing. Worked hard through poor weather. finished the job within the original time scales. Very satisfied with the results"
"Overall, a good service. They were very delayed in arriving but did keep me informed. The work was done quickly and correctly by 2 friendly and considerate workers. No complaints about the job done thus far. My gutter is no longer leaking."
"Professional, clean and quick job"
"Needed a solution to our old leaking gulleys. Blue Sky came up with a lining process guaranteed for 25 years, at an affordable price. All work completed on-time and to a high standard with minimal disruption to our business. Now able to enjoy a dry warehouse this winter !! Thank You"
"The entire process from initial contact, agreeing price/schedule and doing the job was carried out professionally and friendly. Job well done."
"The gentlemen were very professional, friendly and polite at all times. Timing was great and they quickly identified areas that needed fixing and explained what they were doing"
"Despite me sending detail of the house and photos, team arrived, said they couldn't do any work and that someone would be in touch. No one was. I contacted the email address I had to see if the service I needed could be provided and never heard back. Very rude."
"Really prompt, identified the problem quickly and fixed it with no fuss. Second time I've used then, and would use and recommend them again."
"efficient work, came when agreed and several months later the gutters seem fine"
"Job done well and to price as quoted. I would use them again."
"They did a thorough job and were prompt and professional in all communication with me."
"Very professional ,on site very polite there when they said they would be. I would recommend you."
Blue Sky Guttering Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 91 reviews