Blue Moon Leathers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blue Moon Leathers

About Blue Moon Leathers: Blue Moon Leathers is a family run business that has been designing genuine leather jackets for over 30 years and are regarded as experts in the field of luxury leatherwear.

kim@bluemoonleathers.co.uk

How would you rate Blue Moon Leathers ?

"Hello Kim, A little email to say a HUGE thank you for making all the winters to come in my life so much more bearable and enjoyable having now received my two gorgeous sheepskin jackets. I ordered two jackets from you, not being able to decide between them both and being set in my mind to return one of them. This wasn't the case however as you know, I loved them both so much I couldn't part with one or the other and so kept the two - very naughty! They are pure quality in manufacture and finishing, I have had many comments already when wearing them and people have asked where I got them from. I will no doubt have to get used to this over the many, many years these jackets will be my second skin. Be assured I will recommend and praise Blue Moon Leathers when asked where I got them from. Thank you for providing quality goods, I have had numerous leather jackets over the years, but none of them touch these. So, a 150% happy customer! Best regards Claire"
"High quality product that fully meets my expectations. The customer service is OUTSTANDING. Definitely a company you can trust and rely on."
"The courtesy afforded to me by Kim whom I think to be the owner who helped me personally with a query relating to my order The speed and efficiency with which my order was completed The quality of the jacket was superb. I would definitely recommend this company Congratulations to this company Helena Coventry"
"I recieved my jacket today It is the Sola, I am really pleased with it, the leather is so soft and the jacket very stylish. The man i spoke to on the phone was really helpful and the delivery was fast and well packaged. Will be keeping my eye on the website for my next one."
"Product quality and high level of communication"
"Kim made it all a pleasant experience by being so helpful and ensuring that I was happy with my purchase before I actually made payment. I was delighted with the jacket when it arrived and found the quality even better than I had anticipated. All in all should I have need to purchase another leather jacket at any time,then without hesitation I would turn to Blue Moon Leathers and Kim."
"Good quality jacket in really soft leather."
"Helpful & accommodating. Would recommend."
THANKS FOR A GREAT REVIEW.
"Lovely jacket! Good communication.Would buy from this seller again. Thank you..."
Thanks for the possative Review. Kim
Genuinely pleased you liked you jacket.Kim
"The first jacket was a bit small for me, the response I received was first class suggesting alternative styles of jacket which may be best suited. Delivery was very fast and the replacement is very good, soft leather and a luxury feel. I would have no hesitation in giving a heartfelt recommendation for excellent customer care and first class products."
Great that you liked the jacket.
"Delivery to France was exactly as promised and tracked through UPS. Love the jacket. Lovely styling and perfect fit. Especially good length for a tall person like myself. This style of jacket often leaves a chilly gap above trousers...so very happy to find the extra length. Leather is very soft...strong smell at the moment but sure this will fade in good time. Would certainly purchase again from Blue Moon Leathers."
Thanks for the kind comments Suzanne. Kim
"Very pleased with purchase. It is exactly as described, if not better. Fits perfect and looks classy. A few slight problems with delivery (which was not the sellers fault) but we were kept informed all through the transaction."
Thanks for the comments - Kim
"Excellent service, spoke to Kim on Sunday to seek his advice, took his advice and ordered a jacket, which was delivered on Tuesday. A super jacket, excellent fit, I am delighted with it. Without Kim's advice I would have ordered a larger size, which would have been too large. If you are looking for a leather jacket, I would certainly commend Blue Moon Leathers, for Service, Quality ."
Genuinely pleased you liked your jacket. Kim
"First class, personal and efficient service. Top quality goods at a very competitive price. My tan leather jacket is even nicer than in the illustration online. Warm, natural colour, butter-soft leather, beautifully finished with stitching. Courteous personal telephone service for any inquiries. And prompt, efficient delivery. Easy returns policy. But not needed in my case. I'm delighted with my purchase. Thoroughly recommend Blue Moon. Thank you, Kim"
Nice to hear from you, Pat.
"We've boight two men's leather jackets from Blue Moon Leathers (`Villa' was the style). The quality of the leather was super and they are very well tailored and finished. Online and telephone service with Kim was prompt and very helpful, and the jackets were delivered swiftly by courier. We'd certainly recommend Blue Moon Leathers to everyone who wants stylish, high-quality jackets."
Glad he liked them both. Kim
Genuinely pleased your enjoying your jacket.
"Blue Moon Leathers sell a great product at an affordable price. I have purchased three leathers so far and I am probably saving for my next!! Kim is always eager and ready to assist and he has arranged delivery the next day. He goes the extra mile makng Blue Moon Leathers an easy trustworthy company to deal with. BCD."
Thanks for the comments Bernie
"Excellent quality leather, very good, quick service and good customer support. Very happy!"
"I've recently purchased the Elle ladies jacket from Blue Moon and am delighted with it. It's a beautiful, well-made, quality leather jacket at a very reasonable price. As I wasn't sure about sizes I telephoned first, and received friendly, helpful advice. I would definitely recommend Blue Moon leathers to anyone looking for a leather jacket."
Nice to hear from you Alyson, Thanks for the comments.
"Thanks to Kim for spending time sorting out the particular item I wanted. Nothing was too much trouble for him. It really is a lovely leather and a good fit thank you. This is my second jacket from Blue Moon Leathers. Again a super product and again delivered promptly."
Nice to hear from you again Bernie
"On 18 Aug 2015, at 11:38, Chris Tomala wrote: Dear Kim It was a real pleasure doing business with you recently. The jackets are great. Irrespective of product quality and pricing (both excellent, by the way), and in spite of having made a career of advising companies on marketing and strategy, it is many many years since I have witnessed and experienced such a high level of service-mindedness and professionalism. Brilliant. You are an example to others. Best regards Chris"
Hi