Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blow Motion Ltd

6 Langdale CourtCorportation RoadBirkenhead

How would you rate Blow Motion Ltd?

Unverified Reviewer

Very reliable service, the dryers were delivered the next day as promised.
Stylish and functional with competitive pricing.
Highly recommended.

Simon - Kestrel (Bath)
Robert E
Verified Buyer

Been buying Blow Motion hand dryers for Years. Never had any of them let me down. I have purchased Storms and MX2000 dryers. Both dry hands very quickly and both very easy to install and maintain. A***
Stephen
Verified Reviewer

Worked with blow motion on our small office toilet project and have to say we were really impressed with their knowledge. They put us first and found the right hand dryers for our small team.

Thanks
Scott T
Verified Reviewer

Not normally one to leave reviews but I feel that I must echo what everyone else is saying. Watch this space as this brand is sure to be a household name before too long! I purchased some Storm hand dryers for our busy call centre. The quality is outstanding. They are solid and are so powerful they would dry your toes!! Got them on a free next day delivery basis too! Stop searching the net for dryers. You wont go wrong with Blow Motion.
S F
Verified Buyer

I was looking for hand dryers for our very busy public house. I needed to replace some Dyson ones that had stopped working. I was loathed to pay thousands of pounds to replace the dysons so I hit the good old internet in my quest for my next blade hand dryer. After reading all of the positive reviews about the blowmotion brand (although id not heard of them) I decided to opt for the Twister blade dryer. Well what can I say! In my opinion it not only looks better than my last dryers but performs far better too! Our washrooms are extremely busy at weekends and its been 10 Months since they've been installed and still working GREAT! Dry in 10 seconds just like it says in the description. Would not hesitate to reccommended blow motion to ANYONE looking for hand dryers at amazing value for money! Top marks!!
Martin A
Verified Reviewer

Very pleased with the range of chrome hand dryers purchased from Blow Motion. Was kept informed throughout the buying process, have already recommended them and will continue to do so! Thanks, RCD.
Richard
Verified Reviewer

Great service from Blow Motion!
Lee F
Verified Reviewer

Thank you so much Blow Motion! We'll be back.

Lee
Jim M
Verified Reviewer

Purchased a few a while ago for our small office. Now the company is expanding into new premises. I will certainly be returning to Blow Motion for a larger order.

High Quality and Fantastic Customer Service!

ASH
Verified Reviewer

Prompt service - we received the dryer within 48 hours.

Installed one to replace a broken dryer and very please, will start replacing our other ones during the nect few months, second dryer already ordered.
Charlie F
Verified Reviewer

We ordered 10 Twister Air Blades which have made a massive difference to our facilities.
Blowmotion were very efficient and helpful with our initial enquiries, delivery was swift and all in all we are very happy. Not to mention the cost savings on green paper towels!

West London Film Studios
Miles W
Verified Reviewer

Bought a few of them and when one went faulty the replacement was here the next day, no quibble whatsoever! Pleasure to deal with, great company. Well done guys!

Miles Wilson
Patricia S
Verified Reviewer

Purchased Storm Brushed Steel Hand Dryer in December 2015. Excellent customer services. Fast efficient delivery. Machines work perfectly. Very happy with purchase.
Iain C
Verified Reviewer

I ordered a Tornado hand dryer in November last year mainly because of the price. I was impressed with the level of service and the rapid delivery. Since then the hand dryer has performed admirably so much so that I have just placed an order for another 7 hand dryers. Well done Blow Motion.
Neda
Verified Reviewer

Great fit for our office, very happy with the purchase!
Tim L
Verified Reviewer

I have used the chrome brushed Blow Motion hand dryer's in all three of my restaurants. The dry over a thousand customers hand each week, and I have never had a problem with them at all over the last two and a half years. Excellent price and service as well
Tim Lees
Director
Dip&Flip
Hi Tim

Many thanks for taking the time out to review our 'Storm' Brushed Steel Hand Dryer. The Storm truly is built for high traffic areas!! 2.5 Years drying 1000 of your customers hands each week and still going strong is what we would expect from this dryer. Thanks again and have a great Christmas!

Mike I
Verified Reviewer

I bought 5 for our new Head Office over a year ago and have been absolutely delighted with them. They are undoubtedly THE BEST available anywhere in this country and very realistically priced too. They are fast, efficient and with a strong warm air flow, do not burn your hands ( and they also get the staff back to their desks very quickly !!). I cannot praise or recommend them highly enough and in my opinion they are significantly better than the Dyson air blade driers. If anyone is unsure which type to buy, phone me and I'll tell you directly - Blow Motion for us every time !! ( and they give a great back up service too).
Mike Irwin 01623 413300
Good Afternoon Mr Irwin

What can we say in reply to your review other than a massive thank you! Going one step further and leaving your contact details just goes to show us how happy you are with the dryers! Its customers like you that take the time out to review our dryers that really helps other customers make informed buying decisions. Thanks again,and I will be sure to pass on your review to the rest of our team.

Charlie P
Verified Reviewer

The delivery and after sales service have been excellent, and the hand drier is very efficient and at a reasonable price, I am very happy to recommend Blowmotion to anyone.

Charlie Parker
MD
Oakenhurst Aircraft Services
Good Afternoon Mr Parker

Many thanks for your kind words and your 'Thumbs Up' for our Twister hand dryer! I shall pass on your positive comments to the team.

Thanks again!

Ros P
Verified Reviewer

We are an Environmental Company therefore need to use products which assist with our Environmental criteria.

We purchased one of these hand dryers to test and have now ordered a further four with the intention of remove the requirement for paper hand towels. These dryers are functional and very affordable.

Delivery was fast and customer service Rick in particular , was excellent.
Hi Ros,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time out to write this review for the MX2000 hand dryer. Its one of our most popular dryers at the moment!

I would also like to say a big thank you for the praise that you have given our customer service and the speed of delivery.

All in all - Your review has made us very happy as we know that you are happy!

Theresa
Verified Buyer

If you're looking for a functional, chic, affordable hand dryer, then look no further. Oh , and if you enjoy receiving second to none customer service then you've come to the rght place. Can't sing their praises highly enough. Thanks team, your fast delivery saved my bacon :)
Hi Theresa,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time out to write this review. I know that you are very busy preparing to open your business for next Month. Next time I am around the London area I shall be sure to call in to the 'Museum Of Brands' to say hello and to see our Cyclone Hand Dryers in action!

Thanks again, Its great to know that we are continuing to get things right!

Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 83 reviews