Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Blow Motion Ltd

6 Langdale CourtCorportation RoadBirkenhead

How would you rate Blow Motion Ltd ?

"I bought this hand dryer thinking it was ok but there all the same really. I was very much mistaken this is a fabulous product so much so that the feed back from our staff has been 100% positive telling us how good a hand dryer it is and how much more hygenic it is than using paper towels. The cost against the price of paper towels is a no brainer, we will be saving on this and we intend to roll this out to our area offices and fit this product in all our washrooms and kitchens."
"I bought this hand dryer thinking it looks ok but there all the same really. I was very much mistaken this is a fabulous product so much so that the feed back from our staff has been 100% possitive telling us how good a hand dryer it is and how much more hygenic it is than using paper towels. The cost against the price of paper towels is a no brainer we will be saving on this as we intend to roll this out to our area offices. As for Blow Motion I found them to be polite-very helpful and totaly profesional in their approach with second to none customer and after sales service they are an excellent company providing an excellent product. Well done Blow Motion its refreshing to deal with a Company that cares."
"Bought this dryer 3 weeks ago. Was really made with the quality, it is strong, solid & compact. Dries in super fast time. Just what we needed for our staff loos .. perfect!!"
"good quality products and very quick delivery"
"""Great hand dryer! very economical, great speed and not bad looking too!"
"The full spec was on the product description, lots to choose from, and a sale on - plus the customer service was excellent. The dryers we bought were perfect for our pub."
"Very easy to deal with and no complaints whatsoever on the quality of the "Storm" hand dryers. Great quality, competitive price & fast delivery. What's not to like? I am just in the process of ordering more and look forward to dealing with Diane again in the future."
"We've installed twenty five MX2000S Jet Blades in the last 4 months into London Wine Bars and been very impressed. The product is great as is the price and service, will definitely be purchasing more."
"Great service. Machine as described - powerful and does the job well. We bought 1 on trial last week and today ordered 4 more. What does that tell you!"
"Sorry! Previous reply was sent incorrectly! From the initial phone call to your company in which I spoke to & was looked after by 'Diane', I cannot express how much I have been impressed by the excellent service & care given to me with the order I made on behalf of Bonnyrigg Parish Church. I can honestly say that we have never experienced such a kind, helpful & caring order/purchase experience ever!! We send our best wishes to your company & all your staff (especially Diane!) & would have absolutely no issue with recommending your company to others. Take care all. Carol Stewart, Treasurer, Bonnyrigg Parish Church"
"Recently bought a hand dryer from Blow Motion for our office at Wirral Telecom. I have to say that the service and was superb and the quality of hand dryer is excellent. We recommend them to anyone."
"Bought a Silver jet blade hand dryer, its great, so just ordered another one ! Thanks for all your help. Cliff graham M. D. West Coast Corrugated"
"Blow Motion was quick to respond to my requests and needs"
"Best hand dryers we have ever had! Been using these guys for Years and never been let down by the quality or service."
"Refreshing! - A company that gives honest sound advice and recommendations. After several conversations with a very well informed gentleman at blow motion (sorry I forgot your name) I purchased 14 Ninja dryers and 12 Storm dryers. Both dryers are very fast drying and look great. There are so many companies to choose from but after installing these dryers we would not hesitate to purchase more in the future. I have already recommended blow motion to several friends. Thanks again!"
"WOW! Probably the best way to start this review. We have been using Blow Motion dryers for all of our projects since we stumbled upon them in 2013. We have fit dryers in Schools, Football Stadiums, Airports and Lots of Pubs & Restaurants. Never have we been let down by the Blow Motion brand (as well as the staff). Blow Motion hand dryers reflect directly on our business so its important that we use products that are of good quality. If we supply poor quality dryers (and the are lots out there!) then this reflects badly on us and we could potentially loose a customer. This is why we will stick with Blow Motion. The dryers (and we've purchased most of them) are fantastic, well built quality machines that all dry in seconds! They are also priced very fairly indeed. You will not be disappointed whatever dryer you choose!"
"I had never heard of Blow Motion before i found them and im pleased i did because it was a pleasure doing business with them from the beginning. The school i work at decided to install hand driers and Blow Motion gave me sound advice as to which type would suit our environment. We then took delivery of 10 tornado driers and installation was carried out. I have had nothing but positive comments from the staff here about them . I then ordered a further 2 and they were here within a couple of days. I would definately recommend Blow Motion to anyone ."
"I had never heard of Blow Motion before i found them but im pleased i did as it was a pleasure doing business with them from the beginning ."
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 112 reviews