Blossoming Gifts Reviews

Florists
Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets

Click Here
"Very easy to order beautiful flowers"
"An easy to use website. Great quality product at great prices. Super efficient and would most definitely use again!"
"Getting to a woman’s heart, Blossoming Gifts are the way!"
"Bought a get well soon gift for my friend (flowers with chocolates and added bottle of wine). Can’t comment on that aspect but can say great website, excellent customer service (particularly regarding the delivery of the item) and will be using again!"
"The flowers were lovely and along with the wine were beautifully presented. 1st class delivery. will use you again, very happy."
"Arrived on time and the recipient was very happy. No complaints."
"Quick and easy ordering. Flowers received on time and the person I sent them to was very happy with them."
"Letterbox wine is a very good idea! My order and delivery went smoothly as ordered and my friends were very pleased with their thank you gift."
"I sent Freesias to my daughter, they arrived on time and in tip top condition Defiantly use again ."
"Beautiful bouquet, delivered on time. Great service"
"Ordered these flowers for my daughter and son in laws wedding anniversary and they arrived on time as promised. They were rainbow ones and my daughter was delighted. Excellent service and quality flowers ."
"This is the first time I have ordered flowers from Blossoming Gifts. It was my best friend’s birthday and she loves flowers, so it was important that she liked them. The flowers arrived and my friend was delighted. They looked and smelled amazing and lasted for over a week. I would definitely buy from Blossoming Gifts gin in the future."
"used 3 times now and recipient is always happy and they are always delivered on time - thank you :)"
"Purchase was very simple, the flowers arrived at the destination in perfect condition and were delivered by a very courteous person."
"Mum said best flowers she’d ever received xx"
"Beautiful presentation, prompt, reliable and reasonably priced."
"Beautiful flowers however I emailed a few days before delivery to change delivery address as I wanted to hand them to the recipient myself but there was no acknowledgement of this and the flowers were delivered directly to the recipient"
"Absolutely perfect every time I order!"
"Arrived on time, they loved the sunflowers"
"The flowers and wine were sent from me to mr and Mrs Chambers and they were absolutely delighted said flowers were beautiful and in lovely condition, they also enjoyed the wine, many thanks Valerie Brown"
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.10 based on 1,161 reviews