www.bloomsvilla.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.bloomsvilla.com

Tell us how www.bloomsvilla.com made you happy
ordered flowers for delivery today a week early and they were still not delivered before guaranteed time. I tried calling and contacting via every other avenue I could think of, but I could not contact any customer representative. This was very disappointing as I read such wonderful reviews and the service platform seemed so professional. Unfortunately, the service was not.
Horrible customer care, no response after 70 odd calls and multiple written complaints, this looks to me a fraud site.
Fake company that also threats customers when questioned!!! Rename them as "GoonsVilla". Placed order but neither received any update nor delivery on time. The customer care replies in unacceptable language to the point of threatening that "they know how to deal with people". Never knew that people who deal with things as delicate as flowers would talk like goons.
This is a fake website ,I ordered flowers for my daughter birthday and made the online payment too. They did not deliver. Nobody responds in the number provided 7602204467. They are bloody cheats ....play with people emotions and have taken money too. This is a cyber crime has to be reported to police.
www.bloomsvilla.com is rated 4.27 based on 22 reviews