www.bloomsvilla.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.bloomsvilla.com

Tell us how www.bloomsvilla.com made you happy
Fake company that also threats customers when questioned!!! Rename them as "GoonsVilla". Placed order but neither received any update nor delivery on time. The customer care replies in unacceptable language to the point of threatening that "they know how to deal with people". Never knew that people who deal with things as delicate as flowers would talk like goons.
This is a fake website ,I ordered flowers for my daughter birthday and made the online payment too. They did not deliver. Nobody responds in the number provided 7602204467. They are bloody cheats ....play with people emotions and have taken money too. This is a cyber crime has to be reported to police.
I had ordered a pink oriental lily bouquet along with a pineapple cake. They were supposed to be delivered to my parents on their anniversary. Bloomsvilla delivered the products perfectly. Recommended for online flower delivery in Bangalore.
I had send flowers to Gurgaon to my loved one and Bloomsvilla made it in a very easy manner. Thanks
www.bloomsvilla.com is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews