www.bloomsvilla.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.bloomsvilla.com

Tell us how www.bloomsvilla.com made you happy
The chocolate cake was delivered right at 12 in the night. It was surprise for my friend. Thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing
Happy with fresh flower delivery service by Bloomsvilla in Pune. Great work
Thank you for wonderful flower delivery service which made our special occasions very special
I have used Bloomsvilla multiple times to send flowers to Ahmedabad and they always meet my expectations. Thts why five stars
The lilies lasted for more then a week. Thank you for such wonderful service
Great quality of beautiful flowers. Timely Delivered.
Bloomsvilla is my favorite florist for flower delivery in Gurgaon. I always use their service
Best flower delivery service and excellent customer service. My call was answered promptly. Thank you team Bloomsvilla for considering my special requests
They made special occasion extra special with online midnight cake delivery. I really like their service
I had ordered one pink oriental lily flowers bouquet in ahmedabad. It was delivered in good condition at Satellite in Ahmedabad. Recommended for flower delivery in Ahmedabad.
Best florist for midnight flower delivery in Bangalore.
Delivered a red and white color rose bouquet on time in Pune. The delivery person was very polite white delivering the flowers in Pune. Recommended.
Fake company that also threats customers when questioned!!! Rename them as "GoonsVilla". Placed order but neither received any update nor delivery on time. The customer care replies in unacceptable language to the point of threatening that "they know how to deal with people". Never knew that people who deal with things as delicate as flowers would talk like goons.
This is a fake website ,I ordered flowers for my daughter birthday and made the online payment too. They did not deliver. Nobody responds in the number provided 7602204467. They are bloody cheats ....play with people emotions and have taken money too. This is a cyber crime has to be reported to police.
I had ordered a pink oriental lily bouquet along with a pineapple cake. They were supposed to be delivered to my parents on their anniversary. Bloomsvilla delivered the products perfectly. Recommended for online flower delivery in Bangalore.
I had send flowers to Gurgaon to my loved one and Bloomsvilla made it in a very easy manner. Thanks
www.bloomsvilla.com is rated 4.60 based on 20 reviews