www.bloomsvilla.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.bloomsvilla.com

Tell us how www.bloomsvilla.com made you happy
Shops customer care number. 8509506440
Flowers and cake were delivered today morning. Very disappointed as no where it's mentioned in the description Blue Orchids will be artificially coloured! I wanted natural flowers not coloured one. Also half of the lillies were already tired and dull. There were meant to be 5 orchids and were there only two. The Bouquet is filled with unwanted green leaves which were not meant to be there and not in the picture or in the description when ordered.
Very disappointed, I would not be recommending Blooms Villa or ordering again!!
Seems like a scam. Took the order, payment went through after that NO communication or the flowers was delivered. On calling the number given gets no response. No response to email either.
Absolute worst experience!!!
Worst gifting experience. This company is a fraud. I ordered flowers on their platform for my friend. Not only the flowers were not delivered, but they also aren't responding to my calls. No refund whatsoever.

Never ever order from their website. They exploit customers with false website.
Bloomsvilla customer care number 9134428075>
Bloomsvilla customer care number 9134428075>
No delivery on the date.
No notification or communication at all
No response from customer support.
Not a professional way of dealing with customer.
I have ordered a cake, boque, and a pot of luck bamboo plant for my nephews anniversary. The cake was awesome, but they did not deliver the bamboo plant and instead of that they sent one more flower arrangement.they did not reply to my mail also. I felt cheated, if they dont have the plant they could have informed me, I would have given another option.
i order march 25 but not come flower 07 may .no rpl no refund amount cheating bloomsvilla pls dont any order
bloomsvilla customer care number 8697834963//8697834963 bloomsvilla customer care number 8697834963//8697834963 bloomsvilla customer care number 8697834963//8697834963 bloomsvilla customer care number 8697834963//8697834963
9933966452//8101118321
I'm generally not one to write reviews online and had the customer care been responsive I would have not been writing this. But unfortunately they left me no choice but to post this review.

The white lilies “bouquet" sent on Valentine day was a disaster.
It was NOT a bouquet, just a bunch of fully closed lilies that, for the most, did not even open and had dark spots on them. These flowers show a serious lack of care, decency, and customer value.

That too there was a SURCHARGE for Valentine day.

And on top of the horrible flowers, the indecent surcharge, the customer care has been absolutely pathetic.

I have photos that can be shared over here too if needed.

- order BV207406
ordered flowers for delivery today a week early and they were still not delivered before guaranteed time. I tried calling and contacting via every other avenue I could think of, but I could not contact any customer representative.

This was very disappointing as I read such wonderful reviews and the service platform seemed so professional. Unfortunately, the service was not.
Horrible customer care, no response after 70 odd calls and multiple written complaints, this looks to me a fraud site.
The chocolate cake was delivered right at 12 in the night. It was surprise for my friend. Thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing
Happy with fresh flower delivery service by Bloomsvilla in Pune. Great work
Thank you for wonderful flower delivery service which made our special occasions very special
I have used Bloomsvilla multiple times to send flowers to Ahmedabad and they always meet my expectations. Thts why five stars
The lilies lasted for more then a week. Thank you for such wonderful service
www.bloomsvilla.com is rated 3.74 based on 35 reviews