www.bloomsvilla.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.bloomsvilla.com

Tell us how www.bloomsvilla.com made you happy
I'm generally not one to write reviews online and had the customer care been responsive I would have not been writing this. But unfortunately they left me no choice but to post this review. The white lilies “bouquet" sent on Valentine day was a disaster. It was NOT a bouquet, just a bunch of fully closed lilies that, for the most, did not even open and had dark spots on them. These flowers show a serious lack of care, decency, and customer value. That too there was a SURCHARGE for Valentine day. And on top of the horrible flowers, the indecent surcharge, the customer care has been absolutely pathetic. I have photos that can be shared over here too if needed. - order BV207406
ordered flowers for delivery today a week early and they were still not delivered before guaranteed time. I tried calling and contacting via every other avenue I could think of, but I could not contact any customer representative. This was very disappointing as I read such wonderful reviews and the service platform seemed so professional. Unfortunately, the service was not.
Horrible customer care, no response after 70 odd calls and multiple written complaints, this looks to me a fraud site.
The chocolate cake was delivered right at 12 in the night. It was surprise for my friend. Thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing
Happy with fresh flower delivery service by Bloomsvilla in Pune. Great work
Thank you for wonderful flower delivery service which made our special occasions very special
I have used Bloomsvilla multiple times to send flowers to Ahmedabad and they always meet my expectations. Thts why five stars
The lilies lasted for more then a week. Thank you for such wonderful service
Great quality of beautiful flowers. Timely Delivered.
Bloomsvilla is my favorite florist for flower delivery in Gurgaon. I always use their service
Best flower delivery service and excellent customer service. My call was answered promptly. Thank you team Bloomsvilla for considering my special requests
They made special occasion extra special with online midnight cake delivery. I really like their service
I had ordered one pink oriental lily flowers bouquet in ahmedabad. It was delivered in good condition at Satellite in Ahmedabad. Recommended for flower delivery in Ahmedabad.
Best florist for midnight flower delivery in Bangalore.
Delivered a red and white color rose bouquet on time in Pune. The delivery person was very polite white delivering the flowers in Pune. Recommended.
Fake company that also threats customers when questioned!!! Rename them as "GoonsVilla". Placed order but neither received any update nor delivery on time. The customer care replies in unacceptable language to the point of threatening that "they know how to deal with people". Never knew that people who deal with things as delicate as flowers would talk like goons.
www.bloomsvilla.com is rated 4.13 based on 23 reviews