Blooming Direct Reviews

00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Blooming Direct deliver?

About Blooming Direct: We are a Jersey based Garden Centre & Florist selling Plants, Flowers, Herbs, Seeds, Garden tools and furniture, and Gardeners Therapy Beauty products. We offer very good value with low prices and FREE UK delivery on all products.

customerservices@bloomingdirect.com

Gifts & Gadgets
Flowers
Home & Garden

Tell us how Blooming Direct made you happy

"Apricot arrived and planted immediately never any sign of life, blooming direct supplied with pictures and agree tree completely dead but refuse to supply a further tree unless I pay an exorbitant postage charge under their lifetime guarantee. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Phone calls at peak rate, rip off company"
Are you Blooming Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered goods on 8th May, phoned re delivery as bank holiday approached. Told they would be delivered on Saturday. Waited in. Nothing. Yodel's site said goods were in local depot from 2am Friday morning. Delivered on following Wednesday, no card through door, no ring of the doorbell. Just left box on drive. Took until 14 June to get refund. Now told that my phone calls cost £5 +, not included in my package of free calls. Disgusted with company. Will not use again or recommend them."
"Delivered on time , boxed neatly, awaiting plants to bloom which are for my wife who is disabled"
"Had two Moroccan palm tree we had from wowcher ad and with in four week they are both dead what a waste of money never do this again, best of going to a local dealer and see what you are getting, seem to me they are sending out plants they cant sale"
"Broken transport pots soil broken hence roots exposed. Called 0844 number (order line). Told me to reply nothing we can do. Went through to Manager. Told her she said I was nasty and should repot asap. Package was left on doorstep box open plants exposed. I'm not ready to repot till someone can help me. She terminated the call."
"I ordered bedding plants from Blooming Direct that were on offer through Wowcher. After redeeming my voucher, the plants should have been delivered within 7 working days. When they hadn't arrived after the time, I contacted them; it took 5 days to reply and then asked to confirm my name and address, even though I had given them my order no. After this it took another 2 days to say that they had run out of stock. A total of 15 days were taken before I was finally notified. I normally plant all my baskets by the end of May but now I have to start buying plants from elsewhere. Will never ever use this company again. Would have given 0* if I had the option; disgusting customer service."
"The Palm trees arrived they weren't large and it stated on my wowcher that the pots were ceramic they were two poxy plastic containers horrendous and definatley mis leading! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!"
"Absolutley disgraceful!!!! After waiting over a month for items that should have been with me within 7-10 days of ordering. I had to keep chasing them for my order. When it arrived 1 was almost dead and the packaging was totally battered and ripped. Would never reccommend this company to anyone!! Not a happy customer!!!"
"Order thrown over high gate by Yodel, plants and labels dislodged. Plants received were not varieties advertised and ordered specifically. One of three plants in poor, unhealthy condition. Contacted Blooming direct. Told it would be rectified. New order arrived but still don't have what I actually ordered, just another set of the substituted plants. Very disappointed and won't use again or recommend."
"Ordered four patio roses Thru Wowcher one of which was dead contacted blooming direct to be informed it would be OCT 2017 before replacement would be sent out DIRE customer service"
"Ordered 2 cherry trees from blooming direct though gogroopie. When they didn't arrive I contacted blooming direct, they said they had been delivered and to check my front porch, like I wouldn't notice 2 trees in a 3 foot porch! Needless to say after a couple more messages they just stopped replying! I will not be using these to companies again. Terrible customer service from both companies"
"Ordered rose bushes through wowcher. Didn't arrive within 5-day period promised by Wowcher. Contacted Blooming Direct. Told me it should be 7-10 days delivery! Wowcher and blooming direct should get their act together. BD emailed me for my address but said nothing else. Phoned them today - they have taken my money but the bushes have not even left the nursery. Why did no-one have the courtesy to let me know this? Very poor service."
"Hugely Disappointed. Have bought from them in previous years and been satisfied, but this year has been terrible. They seem completely unable to estimate accurate dispatch times and stick to them. I get the impression that they are one of those companies that over-do the marketing and take as many orders as they can, without having to resources to fulfil them. Very frustrating and means that we simply will never order from them again."
Blooming Direct is rated 1.23 based on 13 reviews