www.bloomandwild.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.bloomandwild.co.uk

Tell us how www.bloomandwild.co.uk made you happy
Fabulous service. Letterbox flowers are beautiful. Sent my Daughter flowers for her first Wedding Anniversary. Easy to use website. Great communication with details of delivery. Tracking number so I could check the journey and when they arrived. Flowers last for ages, much longer than store bought Bouquets. Hints and tips on how to arrange them. Will continue now to always use them whenever I need to send flowers. In these unprecedented times, Bloom and wild are just what we need to bring a smile to the faces of our friends and family. Thank you so much for allowing me to raise a smile , bring warmth to cold dark days and give a gift that lasts not just for a moment but for weeks.
Fantastic quality flowers, quick and easy to order, never been disappointed.
These flowers come in a box that fits through your letter box. Each flower is individually wrapped and protected. They’re also buds, so after a day or two, when they open, they look absolutely beautiful. I’ve received a couple of bouquets as gifts, but because of the quality, I’ve sent quite a few to family and friends too. Would highly recommend the company and the email offers are always excellent!
I received a beautiful white bouquet, it was perfect "at home" for two days. I re-wrapped them in foil and delivery packaging, transported them to holiday home. They arrived unscathed, looked very good for five days more; returning home, re- wrapped, and still looking good despite being transported twice. This is the second bouquet I have received, both have been first class. Thank you !
Fast delivery, always carefully wrapped and beautifully presented - make fabulous gifts.
www.bloomandwild.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews