Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Timur Sultanov
"Yes, very happy!!!"
Shahd Alabed
"item as described and shipping as promised. highly recommended & definitely will visit again. Shahd"
Rebecca Halpin
"Super happy with the flowers. They were a surprise birthday present for my Mum and she was delighted. I was actually on the phone with her when the doorbell rang. So I got to hear her opening them up and everything. The delivery was super efficient (ordered on a Wednesday to be delivered on a Friday). They were packaged so carefully and the delivery driver got a kick out of her excitement when she opened the door. The quality of flowers is fabulous! So totally delighted! Might even order myself some as a pick me up at some stage :) Thanks so much!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I had to urgently change my order as my friend received the same bunch of flowers from someone else. Saoirse was very helpful and the order was edited without any hassle and the new bunch was beautiful."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Was very happy with my purchases . Great high quality flowers and delivered on time . Would highly recommend to a friend!"
Posted 1 hour ago
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Very happy, beautiful flowers and presentation."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The flowers were beautiful. I purchased them for my friends 40th Birthday along with a candle and she was more than pleased - said they were gorgeous. She sent me a photo and they were as described. Would use Bloom Magic again."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"my wife and i ordered these flowers on line for our daughter who recently moved to dublin to work ,she was poorly ,she sent us a picture of the flowers ,she was over the moon when she received them ,it brightened up her day ,.service excellent , we ordered them on wed night about 7.30pm ,she received them by thurs afternoon,."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Great service, my friend was delighted with her flowers!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Great website and choices, excellent updates along the way and recipient was totally delighted with flowers - just perfect. 5 Star!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Beautiful flowers, delivered on time - would recommend."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Stunning flowers and so unique from your standard presentation. Really made the occasion feel special"
"Yes very happy."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Very happy with service and I gather flowers were beautiful"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"1st using Bloom Magic this week & the service was amazing . My friend who received the flowers was in awe at how amazing they were . I will definitely be ordering flowers again from Bloom Magice"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I was sent a picture of the flowers I sent and they looked lovely! Very happy with the service - I find Bloom Magic the best for flowers to Ireland."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Excellent service beautiful flowers original"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Everything ace as usual"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I have used Bloom many times and have never been disappointed, 5 star and beautiful arrangements"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Very happy with this service. Website is really easy to navigate and no issues with delivery. Great experience will definitely purchase from Bloom Magic again :)"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Great service. Would recommend"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Great service with next day delivery, thank you"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Yes, very happy!!!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The flowers were large and beautiful! They were better than I expected!"
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.51 based on 995 reviews