Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Lulu
"Gorgeous flowers, a total surprise, sent to cheer me up from a good friend. Love the idea that the container is the vase. Truly lovely and will definitely use Bloom Magic to send flowers myself."
Claire O’connell
"Absolutely superb. Incredible customer service and presentation."
Victoria Crosby
"Fabulous we got ours so pretty highly recommended beautiful gift wrapped and presented 🎄❤️❤️❤️"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Lovely flowers, fast delivery and very efficient customer service. Thanks a bunch! ;)"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Delighted with the past few deliveries of beautiful hat box rose arrangements I have ordered. All the recipients were thrilled with the design. I would highly recommend Bloom Magic if you want stylish flowers delivered quickly."
"Great service, fabulous flowers! Would highly recommend!"
Thanks for the feedback! We are glad to hear you were happy with the bouquet that was received! We really appreciate the recommendation also :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Yes, happy with the entire service! 100% recommend!"
Thank you for the feedback Lauren! We are glad you have enjoyed the Bloom Magic experience! As a further sign of our gratitude for taking the time to leave this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account which will be added to your next order! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)
"Very happy"
We're glad to hear that Erika! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! As a token of our gratitude, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account, which will be added to your next order! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"again great delivery bouquet, great communication. I recommend all."
Hey Sanchez! Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are glad both experiences you've had with Bloom Magic have impressed you! We would like to thank you further for taking the time to leave the review, so have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account, which will be added to your next order! Thanks again, and see you soon :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Order went out the same day... love the extra mile they go!"
Hey Jerry, thanks a million for the feedback! We are delighted to hear you are happy with the Bloom Magic service! As a further sign of our thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account, which will be added to your next order! Thanks again, and see you soon :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Excellent customer service! The flowers were in time and fresh! The person who received them just loved them! Definitively will order again!"
Hey Roxana! Thank you so much for that feedback! We are delighted to hear you would be happy to use the Bloom Magic service again! We really appreciate the feedback and the fact that you have taken the time to leave this review, so we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account, which will be added to your next order! See you soon :)
"I recommend everyone, yesterday I ordered and although they can not guarantee delivery time, I had the request to deliver the flowers by 1 pm because my girlfriend went to work.I wrote my request via email. And so it happened.my girlfriend was still asleep when flowers were delivered to her. A wonderful surprise for her.excellent customer service.beautiful flowers, better than the picture"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The most beautiful flowers I have ever sent and received. Top notch service👌🏼"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Beautiful flowers and great delivery service! Thank you"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"My friend was delighted to receive the beautiful flowers... Thank you you never fail on delivery date and quality always dependable Virginia Carroll Co Cork"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I ordered online a Hatbox for Christmas and I was surprised how fast my order was delivered! The box made a great holiday present for my sister and she was thrilled! Thank you Bloom Magic! I'll definitely be your customer again! Would recommend!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Beautiful flowers and excellent service. Would highly recommend Bloom Magic Flowers"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Great service, easy to use & good value!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Delivered on time and well presented"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I live in Canada & have sent flowers to a couple relatives now from Bloom Magic and every single time the arrangements have been gorgeous, either meeting or exceeding expectation, usually the latter. I will never use another florist to send flowers to relatives in Ireland again, they are always beautiful and I feel like it is money well spent for the joy they bring. Thank you Bloom Magic!!!!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Beautiful flowers and lovely presentation."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Very happy with the service had a problem with a delivery before Christmas and was taken care of straight away ."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I have found your service to be consistently very good. One slight hiccup was handled excellently by Saoirse and Killian. Have recommended you to several friends for the quality and creativity of your blooms and the tip top service."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.49 based on 822 reviews