Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
The Birkin Lashes
"The most magical bouquets ever ❤️"
Danielle Mckay
"The most beautiful flowers every single time!"
"Gorgeous flowers, a total surprise, sent to cheer me up from a good friend. Love the idea that the container is the vase. Truly lovely and will definitely use Bloom Magic to send flowers myself."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The most beautiful flowers every single time!"
Thank you for the feedback Danielle, and thank you for the fabulous photo! We are delighted to hear you are happy with the service. To say thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account which will be added to your next order! Thanks again :D
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Delighted with them"
Hi Jean, thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear you were happy with the service! To say thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account! Thanks again :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Very happy service. Many thanks"
Thank you so much for the feedback Ahmed, you are most welcome!
To say thanks for taking the time to leave this review we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account for your next order!
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"I was very happy with the service I received at Bloom Magic. They have a great selection to choose from and they arrived on time without complications."
Thank you so much for the feedback Amy! To say thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account, which will be added to your next order :D
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Fast efficient service with any easy to view product selection on the website I do think if you sent me a photo of the actual delivery it would satisfy more than having to ask the recipient .I also feel bombarded with emails now ..kate"
"Clearer address instructions"
Hi Tom! Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the address instructions, please email us at support@bloommagic.com and we would be glad to take these on board for future implementation :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Somewhat likely
"Lovely flowers, would recommend to a friend."
Hey Aoibhin, thank you so much for the feedback and for the recommendation! We hope the Boyzone boys were as lovely as the flowers ;) (private joke guys, Aoibhin will understand) We're glad to hear you would be happy ordering from us again! We would like to thank you further for taking the time to leave this review, so have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account which will be added to your next order! Thanks again :)
"Prior to giving the guys a bad review. The guys at Bloom Magic made it up to me beyond my expectations. So Thank you guys for doing that. My mum was over the moon. I understand now that companies can experience glitches in their ordering system. It's just when you are ordering from the other side of the world it can be a bit tricky. I would diffently recommend them."
Hey Lisa! Thank you so much for leaving us this review. We were more than happy to resolve the original issue for you, and are delighted to hear your mum was happy with the delivery! Thank you for the recommendation, we really appreciate it. As a sign of our gratitude for taking the time to leave this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your Bloom Magic account, which will be added to your next order! Thanks again :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"I was very happy with my Bloom Magic experience this holiday season. The flowers were lovely, (I've been told) the chocolates were delicious, and everything was delivered in a timely manner. Thank you for making the Christmas season a bit easier!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Somewhat likely
"Yes. Delivered as ordered"
"I was happy. I ordered for the same day delivery and it arrived promptly and was a nice arrangement"
"Flowers were lovely but the happy birthday card we ordered never arrived. Also I received an email saying my delivery was here about 30 minutes before they were."
"Great service and great value for money. Would of preferred it delivered earlier in the morning but so does everyone haha. Will definitely be using again."
"Beautiful high quality flowers and delivered same day with an excellent service. The hat box flowers I ordered were beautiful and the receiver was very happy. Thank you."
"Easy to use App and efficient service"
"The flower arrangement was not what I expected. I hoped there were going to have lilies, but none were located. Per the website, the Bonheur à Versailles bouquet features white calla lilies and white roses. Attached is a picture of what my sister-in-law received. No lilies. Not what is shown on the website. Very disappointing for the priced I paid."
"The actual delivery was fine it was the flowers that were very disappointing. They were half the size I was expecting and looked dried up. I spent £39 and got a bunch of flowers worth £10 Customer service advisor told me there was nothing wrong with them. Their standards are clearly not that high and have no intentions of doing anything about it...."
"The recipient was thrilled with the flowers “beautiful, beautiful,beautiful “. However, although I am an old hand at shopping on line, and work on line day in day out, I must have missed a trick on your web site, totally not something I usually do, in fact never, so feel the fault lies more with your site design than me 1. No where did I see a facility for providing a message, or even an indication of who the flowers were from, the recipient did not have a clue who’d sent them! 2. I thought i’d ordered them with a vase, but apparently not! But again the flowers were great"
"Beautiful"
"The flowers were not delivered to the right address but customer services were quick to check and another bouquet was delivered the next day"
"my brother thought they were very small"
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.51 based on 853 reviews