Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery:

Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
I had to urgently change my order as my friend received the same bunch of flowers from someone else. Saoirse was very helpful and the order was edited without any hassle and the new bunch was beautiful.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
Yes a bery efficient service and greay customer care.
Everything was really well presented..great job all round
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
Very happy with the service, quick, simple, and recipient very pleased with her bouquet. Will definitely use for flowers again. Deluxe bouquet pictured
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
Happy enough. Flowers don't last as long as Tesco ones thou!
Beautifully presented flowers.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
Yes I was very happy with my Bloom Magic experience. So quick and easy to order online, the flowers arrive on time and are always beautiful.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
Yes,I found the website easy to navigate and after speaking with a member of your team, both professional and helpful.
I love the website and the choices available. I just felt the presentation was not as good as expected otherwise this would get a perfect score. I gave a picture of the bouquet to send so you can sed why it doesn't match the spec. Ultimately I know its thd daily of your supplier so please hold them to account.
I have used Luxury Flowers before and they are very helpful. However, I paid extra to have my flowers delivered before 12.30pm but they didn't arrive til 12.50pm which was disappointing.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
Beautiful bouquet received by my friends very efficient service
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
The flowers where beautiful.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
Great website with a user experience that's a ton better than competitors. Delivery did happen on time, and my wife was happy with the flowers. For next time, what could have gone better: 1) The flowers were much larger than I anticipated. Having a picture of the flowers next to objects of common sizes would probably have helped me understand what I was buying a little better. 2) The delivery remained "in transit" for a while - I would have appreciated more visibility on when the flowers would arrive - I must say I was pretty anxious that they wouldn't be delivered to her office before the end of the workday. Being able to specify a delivery window (or latest delivery time) might have helped make that fear go away. Overall, a great experience, worth the (high) price. (which were larger than I anticipated from the we. Only thing I would have appreciated is if
I recently ordered flowers from another website and what was delivered was nothing close to what I ordered. The selection of flowers did not resemble the type or even the colour selection I had paid for. The bouquet also was much smaller than what I had paid for.... the service was disappointing. I tried your service for the first time this week. The process was easy and efficient and the flowers delivered were exactly what I ordered and my Mum loved them. I also found your section to be a bit more interesting than the usual. Really satisfactory service - would use Bloom Magic again. option it also was also the flowers were really beautiful and also resembled what I ordered, my Mum loved them
lovely flowers, very efficient service, would recommend
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
Flowers were fantastic however the delivery could be improved. When the flowers were delivered no attempt was made to call myself or the recipient. The flowers were left at the back of a car in the driveway. It was a windy and wet day. Using the delivery tracking system I was able to see when they were marked as delivered and rushed home. If I had been called I would have been able to tell the person where to leave them in a safe and sheltered location. I had asked ,if possible, to have the delivery early in the morning - they were delivered at about 4pm. The flowers themselves are wonderful but I think I'll have to pick them up myself in future.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
Happy with the order, flowers, chocolates and prosecco. Arrived at about 11 or so (granted I gave 3-4 days notice before Mother’s Day) and the flowers hadn’t blossomed, yet, but blossomed over the past week. Overall, given the short notice I am happy with the order, I dropped one star as they weren’t as colourful as I thought they would be.
Beautiful flowers but they died very quickly :(
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
Great service, beautiful variety of flowers!
Yes I was happy