Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Lulu
"Gorgeous flowers, a total surprise, sent to cheer me up from a good friend. Love the idea that the container is the vase. Truly lovely and will definitely use Bloom Magic to send flowers myself."
Claire O’connell
"Absolutely superb. Incredible customer service and presentation."
Victoria Crosby
"Fabulous we got ours so pretty highly recommended beautiful gift wrapped and presented 🎄❤️❤️❤️"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Lovely flowers, fast delivery and very efficient customer service. Thanks a bunch! ;)"
"Disappointed with the flowers delivered, the bouquet did not match the image nor my expectations. I upgraded the order to get an enhanced bunch, it did not appear better. Delivery time and service was good."
"Beautiful flowers, easy to use order process and efficient service. It is expensive for the size of the flowers, this would make me reconsider using again"
"Absolutely love the flowers and arrangements from Bloom Magic, however i wanted to send 2 bouquets to different people at the same address and I had to do two orders as it only allowed me write one card/message when ordering online, meaning I had to pay 2 deliver charges for same day/time delivery - makes delivery very expensive :( Highly recommend the flowers though!"
"Flowers were very pretty but the bouquet was very small for the price of it."
"The flowers arrived on Saturday and the lilys are already dead. The vase was smashed and there was hardly any water in the bag. The colours were beautiful and the arrangement was perfect."
"Flowers were delivered promptly , but the chocolates were never delivered. Even though they were a complimentary addition as i was spending over 140euro and the gentleman i placed my oder with over the phone was the one who notified me i was in-titled to the chocolates and confirmed they would be added , they weren't."
"The flowers delivered by Bloom were very well received by my family in Ireland. However I was sadly charged twice for my order. I paid online by credit card, the original total charged was refunded, only to be charged again at a slightly higher rate, days later. I'm unsure why my credit card details would be available to Bloom for this transaction to occur 3 days after I placed my original order? I hope I don't receive any further charges to my credit card."
Hello Melanie,

Very sorry to hear this. Please let us look into this with Bank of Ireland, and we will get back to you with more information.

Kind Regards,
Nicholas
"I was surprised about flower quality, some of them looked very old and not fresh. It was birthday present for my best friend and I was disappointed and sad when she told me flowers was not fresh and bouquet looked old. Delivery and rest of present was good, shame about the flowers. I’m sorry but I can’t give u high score because of flowers quality."
"Flowers were delivered on time to recipient and were in good condition. However, the hat boxes are not waterproof as it was meant to be and had to be disposed of immediately. The flowers were also not the same as in the photo but the recipient was still pleased."
"The flowers looked very nice ... a picture was sent to me. Unfortunate that the order could not be delivered on the given day but I understand. Thank you!"
"Although I only bought the standard size of Venice beach sunset I was a little disappointed with the flowers included, there wasn't the variety shown in the photo, and a lot more greenery. They we pretty but nothing special. Sorry!"
"The flower were wonderful and delivered very well although I was very disappointed that they did not smell as that is why I ordered these lilies because my husband loves the smell and they were for him."
"Medium flowers were quite small for the money and arrived pretty late in the day."
"Service over the phone was very good, but delivery was later than expected which was disappointing because I specifically confirmed the delivery time when ordering. Also the packaging was broken on arrival so there was no water for the bouquet."
"Positives: flowers were pretty Negatives: no confirmation email wrong vase different from picture expensive"
"Delivery date was changed suddenly and they were very accommodating, however, I had ordered a package that included wine and chocolates that were not delivered. As I was trying to coordinate this from Australia for my Mum's 70th, it was a little disappointing that this was missed. What was not professional was that the courier and the company blamed each other. I don't want to hear about who is to 'blame', I just wanted it fixed without my mother getting involved which she did. Will make me think twice about using again."
"While the delivery service was very good, the actual floral arrangement was completely different from a Tropical one I chose. Instead of strong vibrant red and orange blooms of birds of paradise and ginger, the arrangement delivered was a pale imitation, albeit that the flowers, cream anthuriums were exotic. I appreciate that vendors retain the right to make changes in arrangements depending of availability of blooms, but the alternatives in this instance bore no resemblance to those featured in the online picture. I was looking for something vivacious but what was delivered was more funereal. Really disappointed."
"Peonies were in great condition. However it would be great if the time of delivery could be chosen to be in the morning. Other companies do have that option (but they don't deliver peonies)."
"the flowers received were somewhat faded"
"the ordering process online was great- easy & straightforward... the updates on my order were good- always knew what was happening... i received a picture of the flowers from the recipient- i was happy enough with the presentation..."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.50 based on 830 reviews