Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Click Here

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Lisa Mccarthy
"Amazing as always....I refuse to use any other florist now...the pictures speak for themselves....beautiful blooms, fantastic communication and delivered in time! Love this company...."
Fiona
"An average product in spite of a lovely website. The roses are ..ok...the accompanying leaves are very poor and not at all Autumnal. You need to control your suppliers better..."
Julie-Ann Knight
"Fantastic service, ordered online for same day delivery and the order arrived perfectly early and just as stated. I would definitely recommend."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I had to urgently change my order as my friend received the same bunch of flowers from someone else. Saoirse was very helpful and the order was edited without any hassle and the new bunch was beautiful."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not so likely
"I hate to be negative but....my flowers were already 'turning' when they were delivered. The box was left UPSIDE-DOWN at my front door and all the water had spilled out spoiling the hat-box. I regreshed the roses as much as I could and added the feed but they began to die almost immediately. I was terribly disappointed. The flowers were VERY expensive so the disappointment was all the more tangible. Not good enough, not good enough at all. Karin Morrow."
Hi Karin, we are so sorry to hear this and completely understand your disappointment. I have reached out to you via email to discuss this further.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not so likely
"when i recieved my flowers they were wilted..... had to cut string to water them as too tight .. so had to put into vase"
Hi Amanda, thank you so much for this feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with your delivery. I have reached out to you via email to discuss this further :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not at all likely
"Very disappointed with bouquet I received for my wife . Went for the deluxe bouquet because said added more flowers but overall size of bouquet was very small not worth the €73 paid wudnt use or recommend again"
We have since reached out to Ray and are glad to have been able to resolve this issue for him. We look forward to seeing you again soon Ray :)
"My order was late after I paid for a specified date (this was made up for with an add on of chocolate). However the bouquet that arrived was nothing like the one I paid for. I understand there may be some substitutes but it should at least look similar, which this did not)."
We really appreciate this feedback, and will be sure to take this on board for future orders.
We have since reached out to this customer to resolve this issue, and look forward to seeing them again soon :)
"The flowers that arrived were beautiful but in no way did they resemble the flowers in the picture on the website. I was extremely disappointed with the size of the bouquet and how it was presented for £39. I wish now I'd bought flowers locally and wrapped them myself."
"Paid £98 for 2 flowers for Mother’s Day, they were an embarrassment, half of them looked dead, it looked like someone had chopped most of the heads off the flowers. I had to buy more flowers from the local supermarket to add to flowers. Received no flower food either. The only reason I’m giving 2 stars is the hat box the flowers came in was nice. This has put me off ordering flower again."
Thank you so much for this feedback, we really appreciate it.
We aim to provide only the best for our customers, and have since reached out to this customer to resolve this issue :)
"All was VERY good"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not so likely
"The lilies used in the order were old, with some quite brown around the edges. I would have expected more given the price paid and that they were for a birthday present. It's not like whoever made the order couldn't see what was going into the order! Disappointing, very disappointing. I can't add a photo as my mother who received them doesn't have a digital camera."
We really appreciate the feedback James gave us regarding his order. We were happy to communicate with him via email to resolve the issue, and apologise for this very unusual occurrence. We hope to see James again soon :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not so likely
"Really disappointed with the flowers I ordered. A very small bouquet arrived, certainly not worth what I paid for Premium. Probably won't use again."
"Not happy with your service. Flowers delivered looking nothing like what was advertised on your website They were barely seen over the top of the hatbox and I purchased the premium Range. I phoned customer service number to query,and asked for a call and nobody phoned me back."
"Flowers sent to work came late almost evening, delivery didn't hit working works and surprise was ruined. Bloom Magic value of flowers delivery for us - useless, will not use again."
"Ordered a beautiful bouquet of flowers for a client and paid an extra €14 for afternoon delivery but the flowers got delivered 24 hours later than what was stated for delivery. The client was no longer at the venue and the flowers just went to waste. I tried to email and called the helpline numbers but nobody got back to me."
"I ordered flowers for by grandmother's 90th birthday, she was home but is hard of hearing so missed the delivery - I did provide her phone number and instructions to leave it with a neighbor in case of missed delivery but I can only assume these instructions were ignored. I rearranged delivery to my sister's workplace the delivery was not made because DPD claimed to only had a partial address (full address was provided my me - selected from drop down from dpd site). The flowers were eventually delivered 3 days after the original date. The flowers themselves were very pretty and only slightly discoloured on a few roses. I asked customer service if there would be any kind of compensation for the disorganised delivery, the stress and effort my family had to make in delivering the flowers themselves and for the fact that the (rather expensive) flowers were not with my grandmother for her birthday and will inevitably have a shorter lifespan with her. I received a curt reply with a link to how to care for the flower and not even an apology. My response to this message has been ignored. I am aware that Bloom Magic do not deliver themselves, but they do have a responsibility to make sure their contractors provide an adequate service."
"Delivery good quality of packaging good but roses very poor petals started to turn brown by the next day disappointed!"
"Wrong type of card came with the delivery and the flowers were not up to the normal standard I have came to expect."
"What a rip off.............€94 and this was the deluxe option! So disappointed."
"The flowers were lovely, BUT they were left at the side of the house and a card was not posted through the door. The flowers were not seen until 5 days after delivery!!! Very disappointing."
"When my wife recieved the flowers 2 of them looked fresh,5 of them looked like they were about to die and 2 of them were withered"
"The flowers wilted and started to smell within 4 days of having received them. I had cut the stems, changed the water and fed them but they weren't improving and the smell was getting horrible. I contacted Bloom who asked me to send photos to them to verify. I sent about 8 so they could see each of the flowers that was wilting. They told me to cut them again and change the water. When I replied saying I'd already done that twice and was still unhappy they never bothered replying. Would definitely not recommend. #badcustomerservice"
"Although the ease of the ordering process was great, unfortunately the feedback I got from the recipient is that the flowers were a bit withered which is very disappointing given they were ordered a week in advance, I picked this website because of the fabulous reviews and the elevate cost which I thought would guarantee me a beautiful fresh bunch."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.52 based on 1,052 reviews