Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Lulu
"Gorgeous flowers, a total surprise, sent to cheer me up from a good friend. Love the idea that the container is the vase. Truly lovely and will definitely use Bloom Magic to send flowers myself."
Claire O’connell
"Absolutely superb. Incredible customer service and presentation."
Victoria Crosby
"Fabulous we got ours so pretty highly recommended beautiful gift wrapped and presented 🎄❤️❤️❤️"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Lovely flowers, fast delivery and very efficient customer service. Thanks a bunch! ;)"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not so likely
"The lilies used in the order were old, with some quite brown around the edges. I would have expected more given the price paid and that they were for a birthday present. It's not like whoever made the order couldn't see what was going into the order! Disappointing, very disappointing. I can't add a photo as my mother who received them doesn't have a digital camera."
We really appreciate the feedback James gave us regarding his order. We were happy to communicate with him via email to resolve the issue, and apologise for this very unusual occurrence. We hope to see James again soon :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not so likely
"Really disappointed with the flowers I ordered. A very small bouquet arrived, certainly not worth what I paid for Premium. Probably won't use again."
"Not happy with your service. Flowers delivered looking nothing like what was advertised on your website They were barely seen over the top of the hatbox and I purchased the premium Range. I phoned customer service number to query,and asked for a call and nobody phoned me back."
"Flowers sent to work came late almost evening, delivery didn't hit working works and surprise was ruined. Bloom Magic value of flowers delivery for us - useless, will not use again."
"Ordered a beautiful bouquet of flowers for a client and paid an extra €14 for afternoon delivery but the flowers got delivered 24 hours later than what was stated for delivery. The client was no longer at the venue and the flowers just went to waste. I tried to email and called the helpline numbers but nobody got back to me."
"I ordered flowers for by grandmother's 90th birthday, she was home but is hard of hearing so missed the delivery - I did provide her phone number and instructions to leave it with a neighbor in case of missed delivery but I can only assume these instructions were ignored. I rearranged delivery to my sister's workplace the delivery was not made because DPD claimed to only had a partial address (full address was provided my me - selected from drop down from dpd site). The flowers were eventually delivered 3 days after the original date. The flowers themselves were very pretty and only slightly discoloured on a few roses. I asked customer service if there would be any kind of compensation for the disorganised delivery, the stress and effort my family had to make in delivering the flowers themselves and for the fact that the (rather expensive) flowers were not with my grandmother for her birthday and will inevitably have a shorter lifespan with her. I received a curt reply with a link to how to care for the flower and not even an apology. My response to this message has been ignored. I am aware that Bloom Magic do not deliver themselves, but they do have a responsibility to make sure their contractors provide an adequate service."
"Delivery good quality of packaging good but roses very poor petals started to turn brown by the next day disappointed!"
"Wrong type of card came with the delivery and the flowers were not up to the normal standard I have came to expect."
"What a rip off.............€94 and this was the deluxe option! So disappointed."
"The flowers were lovely, BUT they were left at the side of the house and a card was not posted through the door. The flowers were not seen until 5 days after delivery!!! Very disappointing."
"When my wife recieved the flowers 2 of them looked fresh,5 of them looked like they were about to die and 2 of them were withered"
"The flowers wilted and started to smell within 4 days of having received them. I had cut the stems, changed the water and fed them but they weren't improving and the smell was getting horrible. I contacted Bloom who asked me to send photos to them to verify. I sent about 8 so they could see each of the flowers that was wilting. They told me to cut them again and change the water. When I replied saying I'd already done that twice and was still unhappy they never bothered replying. Would definitely not recommend. #badcustomerservice"
"Although the ease of the ordering process was great, unfortunately the feedback I got from the recipient is that the flowers were a bit withered which is very disappointing given they were ordered a week in advance, I picked this website because of the fabulous reviews and the elevate cost which I thought would guarantee me a beautiful fresh bunch."
"Flowers not delivered on time. Delivered 2 days late. Was told bottle of prosecco on order. It never arrived. Very very disappointing"
"Unfortunately the flowers were not delivered as requested. After several emails and calls they arrived two days late. Beautiful flowers but I’ll use local florist from now one"
"I was extremely disappointed with the delivery service. It was my first time purchasing from Bloom. I ordered the Flowers 10 days in advance to be delivered to my sister on her birthday to her place of work. They cost €54 plus €8 for delivery so €62. The delivery did not arrive until almost 6 o clock to her work place in which she had to wait on to receive them. The delivery was a Monday and the reason given for such late delivery was Black Friday backlog. This is not good enough for expensive flowers. For this reason I would not trust the company to deliver on time again."
"Ordered Wild Atlantic Premium - no pink blooms included. Disappointed not as advertised."
"Hi there, I recently ordered and got delivered red roses to my partner. I was disappointed with the roses. They were dead and going brown within a day of them being delivered. I hope you will read this review as I wouldn't be rushing to order from you again after this experience. Ruairi Brennan"
"The picture on the website showed a bouquet with different types of flowers and looked very full. My mother sent me a picture when she got them and it was not at all like the picture. Very disappointed as I am living in Australia and I had organised these for her birthday as I was unable to be there to spend the day with her. I had even opted for the premium bunch to get a fuller bunch and this is was not the case from the picture I received. Very unhappy, considering the money that I had paid for what she got delivered."
"I wouldn't normally write a negative review but I feel its necessary in this case. I was at my parent house when the flowers arrived on Wednesday afternoon and my first impression was one of disappointment. We opted to upgrade our order to premium but in my opinion the arrangement was quiet small. I actually felt the need to show my parents the images from your website to show them the type of arrangement I was expecting. I received you email asking for review which I chose to ignore (i was brought up being told that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all) but when I arrived at my parents today, only 5 days later, the flowers appear to be well past their sell by date. When I mentioned this to mum she explained that they were looking "sad" since Friday. Despite her following the care instruction to the letter."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.49 based on 822 reviews