Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery:

Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Sheelagh Fanning
Katherine Costa Coelho
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery 4 star review on 21st May 2020
Stephanie Murtagh
More Photos & Videos
I had to urgently change my order as my friend received the same bunch of flowers from someone else. Saoirse was very helpful and the order was edited without any hassle and the new bunch was beautiful.
Do not order flowers from here. Delivery was late despite being ordered 5 days previous. Candle which was to be included was missing and delivery was obviously a gift. 5 emails sent before I got any reply. Worst service ever.
Let me start with I never leave reviews, in this case I feel I have too. My Daughter's wedding has been cancelled due to covid 19 so to celebrate/mark the occasion we specifically went with this florist as they also have Emotive Processo which she loves. We placed the order 6 days ago for Friday delivery of flowers and Emotive Processo! As these are flowers one would expect a morning delivery but no the Driver rung @3:15 to say he was outside, problem was he rung our number (we live in a different county) I tried to give him our daughters number but he hung up! I spent the afternoon chasing up the delivery with the depot, It was finally delivered at 7pm!!! To make matters worse they sent Montegrande Processo instead of Emotive!!! To top it off the flowers keep falling over. Don't waste your time or money. Would I order again from them, never, would I recommend this company never! To say we are disappointed is an understatement.
The flowers were left at a different address, even though the address with Eircode was given, also the contact number of the person who was to receive them. They were not contacted luckily the honest person to whose house they were delivered to phoned us and we than had to go and collect them late that evening. Clearly no effort was made to contact us or deliver to correct address
Ordered flowers 3 weeks in advance and were dispatched at 9:40am day of delivery. They didn’t deliver until 7pm and it was red and pink roses- I had actually ordered cream roses.

Unfortunately it was a very bad experience ordering with Bloom Magic. It Took me ages to get in contact with customer service via email
I ordered for my mother's 60th and what she received was shocking and nothing like what the picture suggested. The flower were not fresh and hardly any water in them when received.

I also paid for the DELUXE size and the standard size wasn't even received.

I am livid at the quality and standard which I have paid for and i will never use this company again.
I would have to agree with a number of your reviews, which I now wish I had read before I made the order. I ordered a premium bouquet in an hour glass vase, for a colleague who was retiring after 40 years service. The bouquet that arrived was very poor and came in the wrong vase, which made it look even shabbier. I had paid the extra €10 for the premium bouquet, and in all it cost €80, I could have bought 2 or even 3 bouquets for that money, that would have been much more impressive in any supermarket. The flowers were verging on their sell by date and by the evening some had even wilted. I am very disappointed with the product and will be seeking reimbursement for the vase that was not delivered.
Don’t expect to receive any confirmation or contact to acknowledge your order has been received or that after you have paid, you will receive your order at any stage. Unacceptable! Especially when it is fir a very special occasion. I am shocked and very disappointed right now and wondering is this a scam website? Joseph
Flowers arrived wilted and crushed. Paid an extra 10 quid for a fuller bunch. A medium sized bunch arrived, that's being generous. I could have gotten a much nicer bunch in tesco for 20 quid. First time ordering here and will certainly be my last. Absolutely shocking.
So disappointing small bunch of flower even though paid for the large size, the brunch either didn’t travel well or weren’t put together well, flowers not fresh at all!!! Not worth the cost, won’t be reordering.
Awful flowers and completely underwhelmed by the entire experience. Tesco would be a significant step up on what I received - at a fraction of the cost - very unhappy
My husband ordered flowers for my birthday. They arrived late in the evening after my husband received an email in the morning saying they had been dispatched & not a drop of water resulting in wilted flowers. Got a lame excuse from the company about removing the outer petal. Very disappointing for the amount of money spent, the bunch as I would not call it a bouquet was tiny did not reflect the image on their website. Flowers in the bin after 2 days. Would not recommend this company. Very very disappointing.
Honesty if I could give bloomagic no stars I would. I resent even giving them one star. I ordered flowers which arrived a day late, half dead and what I would consider to be nothing more than a bunch rather than the bouquet I ordered. Apart from that 4 days later I have had no reply to my email requesting replacement flowers and no call back as I had requested. Bloomagic are not contactable by phone. It seems bloomagic are sending out rubbish and there’s is absolutely no comeback if there is an issue. I would heed the honest reviews from the one star reviewers as I am skeptical that the five stars are actually given by bloomagic themselves. They are a rip off.
Flowers arrived and were nothing like the photo, they were meant to be pink and white roses and they send a handful of wilted pink flowers that I could have bought in Aldi with some green leaves. The flowers were dead after a day.

I also ordered a candle and it never arrived. Took two days for customer service to respond with a refund for the candle and a discount for future sales (which I wouldn’t ever use now). Their customer service email said ‘We are an artisan floristry not an assembly line and so sometimes small mistakes can occur due to human error.’ Not sure who thought of that line but it definitely does not come across well!

Would never recommend!
Do not order from this website. I have never written a review before but feel this is completely warranted. I ordered flowers for my friend's birthday and they are now three days late (still have not arrived). Customer Service is extremely slow, and no option to speak to someone over the phone. I gave clear instructions to ring the recipient of the flowers (gave mobile number twice) and they still did not ring her, resulting in a failure to deliver them. Completely ruined the surprise and left me feeling extremely frustrated having spent a reasonable amount of money. Most of the other reviews are saying the same - wish I had read them.
worst service ever! flowers arrived two days late and were half dead and withered when they did arrive. No response to emails and no phone service available - what a joke. Will never order or recommend this company. The bunch of flowers that arrived looked like they were bought in a shop for a fiver!! So disappointing especially when these were a gift for someone and the price paid for them.

Do not order from Bloom!
will never order off these again - flowers were two days late arriving, when arrived the bunch was very small and half dead from not being sent on time. No customer phone service available and no response to emails - the worst flower company I have ever dealt with. Expensive and not worth the money. Very disappointing as these were a gift to someone and they look like they were bought in a shop for ten euro!!
I ordered flowers, chocolates and a candle to be delivered last Tuesday. They were delivered to the wrong address nowhere near the address intended. The correct address was on the order.I’ve emailed 3 times, facebook messaged and tweeted. I’ve sent proof of the text from the lady who informed me flowers arrived to her address accidentally. 48 hours later I still haven’t received a reply. €62 out of pocket and my friend still hasn’t received the package. Very disappointing service.
Flowers delivered to the wrong address (and 24h late), for a person that it is leaving the country the same week, so not possible to reschedule a delivery. I just discovered the issue because the person that received the flowers called me. You had my phone number and the phone number of the person receiving the flowers (+ her name, of course), but did not double check. I demand a full refund and you are not answering.
Good morning I am very disappointed, I am from Amsterdam and I want to make my friend happy so I order From you can one gift set,I paid 74 eur and she just got the money tullip the bottle of wine and the chocolate neve arrived please my number is +31615286300 thanks
Feels like a rip-off, very disappointed with the service, flowers delivered wilted... better stay away from them!
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.51 based on 1,969 reviews