Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
The Birkin Lashes
"The most magical bouquets ever ❤️"
Danielle Mckay
"The most beautiful flowers every single time!"
"Gorgeous flowers, a total surprise, sent to cheer me up from a good friend. Love the idea that the container is the vase. Truly lovely and will definitely use Bloom Magic to send flowers myself."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The most beautiful flowers every single time!"
Thank you for the feedback Danielle, and thank you for the fabulous photo! We are delighted to hear you are happy with the service. To say thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account which will be added to your next order! Thanks again :D
"Never received my order today"
"Ordered premium flowers and haven't recieved a confirmation for my flowers. I've tried contacting via call and noone is picking up and e-mail and I haven't had a response in over 48 hours. I'm concerned with the lack of communication that will my flowers arrive for Valenetines."
We have been in contact with this customer and have apologised for the miscommunication regarding the order confirmation. It was a simple typo error in the email address that meant the confirmation email wasn't received! We were glad the customer got in touch to let us know there was an issue, and we were more than happy to resolve it! We hope they enjoy their bouquet and the special day that goes with it ;)
"Flowers delivered on Saturday and on Monday they are ready for the compost heap!! Same as last time flowers didn’t bloom or open just went brown and started rotting !! Plenty of other florists that do fresh flowers. Don’t waste your money with this company."
"Awful company. I received poor quality and requested a refund which they refused. They deleted all my negative reviews which is dishonest to their customers and blocked me on all social media platforms so I couldn’t leave anymore. They also put in a request to get my old review removed from here. Stay away from this company."
"I placed an order for box of roses for a someone’s leaving do. I ordered a pink box for the flowers to be placed into. When I received the flowers it was nothing like it was in the website. When I written to bloom magic to tell me this they said the picture is of the large flowers box. In which case maybe put actual sizes and flower quantity on your website so people are not shocked with the small handful they receive on arrival. I mean Tesco’s have more in the bouquet than you guys do. Also the box I selected pink and I received a white box instead. No one told me this prior to me ordering so I could find something else. It arrived and I was thoroughly disappointed. I would never order from this company bloom magic again but they have a good name for there company because they can make things disappear on arrival that’s some good blooming magic. Maybe get some accurate pics online and stop leading the public to think they get more than what arrives!"
"Absolutely not worth the money £51 , when the petals on the white roses in the hatbox bruised . Only to be given information back after emailing why they get bruised , what to do . Surely at this price the flowers should be perfect after 1 day delivery , then to be offer discount on Next purchase isn’t good customer service !"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not at all likely
"I purchased a pink hatbox with white roses and a happy birthday to mum card, however what my mum received was completely different. which was extremely disappointing. The flowers arrived in a white hat box instead of a pink and also the card was also incorrect. I emailed the customer service team and they offered a complimentary bottle of prosecco for my next purchase which I declined kindly and asked for a refund or the correct flowers and card to be resent. They told me this was against their policy and they could offer me €8.00 refund only for the hatbox and card. I wasn't happy with this outcome and didn't feel they tried to make matters right in the slightest."
We would like to thank Nicole for leaving this review. It brought it to our attention that she was unhappy with the outcome of this situation. We have since reached out to Nicole and found a solution regarding this colour and card error. We apologise again that it happened! We hope to see her back at Bloom Magic very soon :) To anyone hoping to reach our customer service team, please contact us at support@bloommagic.com
"These are the most disappointing flowers I have purchased in my life. I paid £41 for a bouquet which is an absolute rip off as they are not presented as viewed online false advertising. I bought these as a gift for my Nan and she had to assemble the box herself to put together. They were also delivered in a extra large box, granted this is an online company but i have never experienced this with any other e-commerce florist before, they also missed out the card which i requested so my Nan would have no idea who they even came from! Do not bother wasting your money as the customer serviced post purchase is abysmal and they refuse to help."
"I ordered a "premium" bouquet to be delivered for my wife's birthday, with the add-ons of a 'charming' hourglass vase and card. They all looked rather grand on the website photos, but sadly, in reality the Premium bouquet turned out to be more "Run-of-the-Mill" than the promised premium. Certainly not worth the £49! The Blooms were decent tho is the only saving grace. The 'charming' vase turned out to be plastic and the chosen card wasnt what was ordered, just a cheap looking, flimsy generic card with happy birthday on the front. At least they got the internal message right with no spelling mistakes. Add £10 delivery charge and this added up to an expensive mistake. I wont be recommending Bloom Magic to anyone or use them ever again. I think a name change to Blooming RipOff would be more appropriate."
"We received an arrangement of flowers from Bloom Magic on Monday evening, sent by a cousin in England. They were beautiful were they arrived but started to wilt and wither from Thursday morning. We had put them in a vase with water and the food provided immediately and they have been in a well - lit and well - ventilated room. This is certainly not the 'amazing' experience promised on their website. When we complained we were told that complaints must be made inside 72 hours. So if you use Bloom Magic - their flowers may not look beautiful for long. No customer service ethos here at all."
"Flowers were delivered to my mum in a sobbing wet box flowers were all dead and looked like they been picked out of a park ! Also orderd a pink box and it come in a blue /gray box that was completely soaked ! Well disappointed going Tesco next time never again !!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE I ordered flowers for my Anniversary and noticed an issue with the payment on the website so called and spoke to ASHLYN who assured me that the payment had not gone through and that we should try over the phone, which we did and that payment never went through because my unbeknown to me my bank had blocked the second payment due to fraudulent activity. When I went to my bank the very next day they told me the first payment had in fact gone through and that fraud measures had kicked in as I tried to order the same item twice in the space of 10 minutes. The long and short of the story is NO flowers and NO refund 4 days later, Bloom Magic are claiming that they still have not received cleared funds even though my bank has provided a unique 23 digit code as proof. DO NOT order from this company, I read another review whereby a customers details had been made publicly available due to ordering from their website."
"The flowers were just terrible!!!! I ordered a premium bunch and it was tiny and the roses were half dead and all of the flowers were very withered. i will NEVER order from you again because i ended up paying £50 for a very poor bouquet. I will now have to go to a local florist to try and make this puny bunch into something special...which I haven't really got time to do but will have to."
"Very disappointed. Delivered the wrong bouquet of flowers to my wife on our wedding anniversary. They only realized when I complained, by then it was too late. Eventually changed them for the right ones later in the day but too late by then."
"I buy the one-day delivery, more than 8 hours pass and the flowers don't arrive.. nobody picks up the phone and nobody answer the email. The receiver is leaving and no one knows what to do... Very disappoint."
"Really disappointed with flowers , not what it said on the tin 😱 roses were well past their best and upon opening and taking flowers out of bucket container there was no water in the plastic holding flowers . This was to be a surprise for my daughters 18th birthday & her 1 st bouquet. The aggaggment was very dark in cour more befitting a funeral than a special occasion. Will not be a return customer"
"BUYER BEWARE Disgusting after sales customer service - PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE WILL NOT LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES? My niece ordered flowers for my mums 76th Birthday which arrived on a late Friday morning, by the Sunday the bouquet was dying and the Gerberas ordered were all completely dead, my mum threw them away as they looked dreadful. When i was next at my mums on the Monday morning the whole bouquet was completely dead. (see pictures). When my niece first complained she was offered 20% discount off her next order!!! They requested pictures which were supplied with a no thank you I don't want to order from you again. Pictures were provided and we were then told that the Gerberas were missing, they looked in perfect condition when first arrived and that we should have followed the guidelines for care!! Basically it was our fault and almost suggesting that we were being dishonest about the bouquet having removed the Gerberas!! We pushed back on this, as my niece was away she gave them my number to call to try to resolve, over 2 days later i received a call from Killian. He offered a replacement bouquet, to which i said no thank you we would like a full refund. He point blank refused to give us a refund. The reasons we do not want a replacement are as follows; 1, we don't trust the product 2, my niece already brought replacement flowers when she found out the flowers had died in such a short space of time, FYI the replacements were from a supermarket and are still alive and very healthy over a week after purchase. 3, if the replacement had been offered immediately we would have been happy however the birthday present is now ruined and there is no point of replacements. Killian would not answer these points, point blank refuses to offer the refund or a proper apology. I asked to escalate the complaint to which i was told he is the owner and the end point of escalation. I asked what the industry escalation procedure was and who i could report this to, to which i was told no one or that he did not know. I would warn anyone against ordering with this company and again BUYER BEWARE"
"goods were ordered as a birthday present and did not arrive on time. I am not sure if they have arrived but they had issues with the delivery. I decided to use your company as you delivered to this address flowers last year - same date as a birthday present. I would be keen to find out if the flowers have arrived. I was emailed to ask for telephone numbers which I provided and I said it was acceptable to leave the flowers at the property if no one was in?"
"horrible experience ever !!! NEVER AGAIN !!!SO DISSAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY AND NOBODY TACES CARE OF UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS! IN THE PHOTOS YOU CAN SEE HOW ''FRESH'' ARE FLOWERS ON DELIVERY DAY!!!"
"I have ordered Soirée à l’Opéra 18 roses yesterday for my friends birthday, and it just arrived today which is good. But the problems is the flowers I have received was totally not the same as I expected. The whole bunch of flowers was upside down, soaking in the box with water. One rose already folded... and the top of the box is wet... I guess it might be the problem of delivery... but I can truly disappointed... and now I need to buy another gift for my friend....:("
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.51 based on 853 reviews