Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Jenny Duffy
"Love them !!"
Timur Sultanov
"Yes, very happy!!!"
Shahd Alabed
"item as described and shipping as promised. highly recommended & definitely will visit again. Shahd"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I had to urgently change my order as my friend received the same bunch of flowers from someone else. Saoirse was very helpful and the order was edited without any hassle and the new bunch was beautiful."
"Very disappointed indeed I ordered a hat box arrangement, what was received was bunch of tied flowers with a separate box, that then had to be assembled my friend to attempt to replicate the image. This is very misleading indeed"
"So very disappointing Even after several consultations with the vendor, along with an additional cost due to my specifications. I was happy to make since it was my preference for the occasion in question. I received the wrong colour hatbox, the roses were disappointing (definitely not of standard advertised), the greenery was in disarray (staples clearly visible in the lack lustre arrangement) and damage to the hatbox also. It was received the day before the occasion with no response on the phones upon delivery when I called immediately. Upon response to my emails I was told no redelivery was possible. I received a refund, but this unfortunately does not make up for the planned key photo accompaniment the piece was intended for our occasion. Utterly disappointed. (Photos not loading)"
"Dead flowers after 4 days! This company should be ashamed of the quality of the bouquets for such high prices! My bestfriend bought me these flowers and were wilted and brown on arrival! Also a cheaper bottle of prosecco was delivered than advertised. And don't get me started on the subsequent customer service - offering 10% off when I contacted ...then 20% and then I fought to get 30% off - But they are missing the point I don;t have any confidence to order flowers for anyone with them! They advised that I should called them when they were delivered?!!! Supposedly after 4 days there is no come back and that they give instructions on how to care for them - which in my case i never received basics like food, care instructions, T&C's.... I am middle aged and have been luckily sent loads of flowers in my time - these have to be the WORST - All I requested was that they either give my best friend back her money or send her a fresh bunch. Still waiting 4/5 weeks for my response to this ????!!!!"
"absolutely the most rubbish flowers I ever received, I didn't even want to give one star, never ever again."
Hi there, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your delivery, and would love the opportunity to make things right. Could you please email us at support@bloommagic.com at your earliest convenience and we'd be glad to discuss :)
"Website. Easy to navigate. Online ordering. Also user friendly. Beware if you have issues with flowers, delivery, et al. You’ll receive a timely and “nice” response to your email, but they are unable to make things right. You’ll get “apologetic, free chocolates or Perseco” items placed in your account for your NEXT order. Shop around. Don’t be swayed by Bloom Magic’s picture perfect website. Used them twice and wasn’t treated like a valuable customer."
"I ordered flowers for my mum on Mother's Day. Not only did they not arrive as promised on the day but nobody contacted me to let me know they would not be able to fulfill the order. When I emailed support, I was told, without any apology, that the flowers were damaged in delivery and would be sent today (day after Mother's Day) instead. Again, no notification, no apology and an offer of a 20% discount off my next order. I am so disappointed with this service, especially considering the price. It is not reliable and I definitely will not be using it again."
We really appreciate Michelle's feedback on this issue, and truly value her custom.
We have since reached out to her and have resolved this issue.
We look forward to seeing her again soon :)
"Never received my order which was due yesterday on the 30th of March - have tried emailing and ringing, Instagram and Facebook and no response ......extremely disappointing customer service. Will be requesting my money back when I receive a response"
"Really deserves no stars. My package never arrived at the right house and they claimed the people who got it, corrected it for them. Funny right? Took weeks going back and forth. Didn’t fix the issue and never returned my money. Horrible services. Never shopping again."
"The review is a little late, however, if I only knew that my girlfriend will get a DIY set delivered to her workplace on international women's day, with flowers and hat box all packed seperately in some cardboard box, I would have never ordered from this company. Not to mention she had to trim the flowers herself in front of her colleagues in order for it to fit in that hat box. I was greatly embarrassed and she was too in front of her colleagues. The day was ruined. Very unprofessional approach and misleading advertising. P.S. I thought it would be a surprise, but she received a delivery message a day before the delivery."
"Cheap vine"
"Never received my order today"
"Ordered premium flowers and haven't recieved a confirmation for my flowers. I've tried contacting via call and noone is picking up and e-mail and I haven't had a response in over 48 hours. I'm concerned with the lack of communication that will my flowers arrive for Valenetines."
We have been in contact with this customer and have apologised for the miscommunication regarding the order confirmation. It was a simple typo error in the email address that meant the confirmation email wasn't received! We were glad the customer got in touch to let us know there was an issue, and we were more than happy to resolve it! We hope they enjoy their bouquet and the special day that goes with it ;)
"Flowers delivered on Saturday and on Monday they are ready for the compost heap!! Same as last time flowers didn’t bloom or open just went brown and started rotting !! Plenty of other florists that do fresh flowers. Don’t waste your money with this company."
"Awful company. I received poor quality and requested a refund which they refused. They deleted all my negative reviews which is dishonest to their customers and blocked me on all social media platforms so I couldn’t leave anymore. They also put in a request to get my old review removed from here. Stay away from this company."
"I placed an order for box of roses for a someone’s leaving do. I ordered a pink box for the flowers to be placed into. When I received the flowers it was nothing like it was in the website. When I written to bloom magic to tell me this they said the picture is of the large flowers box. In which case maybe put actual sizes and flower quantity on your website so people are not shocked with the small handful they receive on arrival. I mean Tesco’s have more in the bouquet than you guys do. Also the box I selected pink and I received a white box instead. No one told me this prior to me ordering so I could find something else. It arrived and I was thoroughly disappointed. I would never order from this company bloom magic again but they have a good name for there company because they can make things disappear on arrival that’s some good blooming magic. Maybe get some accurate pics online and stop leading the public to think they get more than what arrives!"
"Absolutely not worth the money £51 , when the petals on the white roses in the hatbox bruised . Only to be given information back after emailing why they get bruised , what to do . Surely at this price the flowers should be perfect after 1 day delivery , then to be offer discount on Next purchase isn’t good customer service !"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not at all likely
"I purchased a pink hatbox with white roses and a happy birthday to mum card, however what my mum received was completely different. which was extremely disappointing. The flowers arrived in a white hat box instead of a pink and also the card was also incorrect. I emailed the customer service team and they offered a complimentary bottle of prosecco for my next purchase which I declined kindly and asked for a refund or the correct flowers and card to be resent. They told me this was against their policy and they could offer me €8.00 refund only for the hatbox and card. I wasn't happy with this outcome and didn't feel they tried to make matters right in the slightest."
We would like to thank Nicole for leaving this review. It brought it to our attention that she was unhappy with the outcome of this situation. We have since reached out to Nicole and found a solution regarding this colour and card error. We apologise again that it happened! We hope to see her back at Bloom Magic very soon :) To anyone hoping to reach our customer service team, please contact us at support@bloommagic.com
"These are the most disappointing flowers I have purchased in my life. I paid £41 for a bouquet which is an absolute rip off as they are not presented as viewed online false advertising. I bought these as a gift for my Nan and she had to assemble the box herself to put together. They were also delivered in a extra large box, granted this is an online company but i have never experienced this with any other e-commerce florist before, they also missed out the card which i requested so my Nan would have no idea who they even came from! Do not bother wasting your money as the customer serviced post purchase is abysmal and they refuse to help."
"I ordered a "premium" bouquet to be delivered for my wife's birthday, with the add-ons of a 'charming' hourglass vase and card. They all looked rather grand on the website photos, but sadly, in reality the Premium bouquet turned out to be more "Run-of-the-Mill" than the promised premium. Certainly not worth the £49! The Blooms were decent tho is the only saving grace. The 'charming' vase turned out to be plastic and the chosen card wasnt what was ordered, just a cheap looking, flimsy generic card with happy birthday on the front. At least they got the internal message right with no spelling mistakes. Add £10 delivery charge and this added up to an expensive mistake. I wont be recommending Bloom Magic to anyone or use them ever again. I think a name change to Blooming RipOff would be more appropriate."
"We received an arrangement of flowers from Bloom Magic on Monday evening, sent by a cousin in England. They were beautiful were they arrived but started to wilt and wither from Thursday morning. We had put them in a vase with water and the food provided immediately and they have been in a well - lit and well - ventilated room. This is certainly not the 'amazing' experience promised on their website. When we complained we were told that complaints must be made inside 72 hours. So if you use Bloom Magic - their flowers may not look beautiful for long. No customer service ethos here at all."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.51 based on 999 reviews