Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Julie-Ann Knight
"Fantastic service, ordered online for same day delivery and the order arrived perfectly early and just as stated. I would definitely recommend."
Jamie Mccabe
"So happy with all the flowers i have ordered off bloom Magic.always arrive perfect and on time.thank you"
Jenny Duffy
"Love them !!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I had to urgently change my order as my friend received the same bunch of flowers from someone else. Saoirse was very helpful and the order was edited without any hassle and the new bunch was beautiful."
"Flowers delivered on Saturday and on Monday they are ready for the compost heap!! Same as last time flowers didn’t bloom or open just went brown and started rotting !! Plenty of other florists that do fresh flowers. Don’t waste your money with this company."
"Ordered the pink hat box flowers and paid for premium and got a standard white one, I only ordered twice from bloom Magic and this happened twice! Also ordered the brut champagne bottle and it arrived in a cheap plastic bag with no protection whatsoever!!! I could’ve bought it in a supermarket and would’ve came in a nicer bag even! Never again ! Very disappointing and embarrassing!"
"Wow simply just WOW Both recipients of recent bouquets were astounded with the quality, colours and fragrances of their flowers. Thank you because in turn I was thrilled that they were so happy with the deliveries!"
"Awful company. I received poor quality and requested a refund which they refused. They deleted all my negative reviews which is dishonest to their customers and blocked me on all social media platforms so I couldn’t leave anymore. They also put in a request to get my old review removed from here. Stay away from this company."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE I ordered flowers for my Anniversary and noticed an issue with the payment on the website so called and spoke to ASHLYN who assured me that the payment had not gone through and that we should try over the phone, which we did and that payment never went through because my unbeknown to me my bank had blocked the second payment due to fraudulent activity. When I went to my bank the very next day they told me the first payment had in fact gone through and that fraud measures had kicked in as I tried to order the same item twice in the space of 10 minutes. The long and short of the story is NO flowers and NO refund 4 days later, Bloom Magic are claiming that they still have not received cleared funds even though my bank has provided a unique 23 digit code as proof. DO NOT order from this company, I read another review whereby a customers details had been made publicly available due to ordering from their website."
"What a rip off.............€94 and this was the deluxe option! So disappointed."
"BUYER BEWARE Disgusting after sales customer service - PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE WILL NOT LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES? My niece ordered flowers for my mums 76th Birthday which arrived on a late Friday morning, by the Sunday the bouquet was dying and the Gerberas ordered were all completely dead, my mum threw them away as they looked dreadful. When i was next at my mums on the Monday morning the whole bouquet was completely dead. (see pictures). When my niece first complained she was offered 20% discount off her next order!!! They requested pictures which were supplied with a no thank you I don't want to order from you again. Pictures were provided and we were then told that the Gerberas were missing, they looked in perfect condition when first arrived and that we should have followed the guidelines for care!! Basically it was our fault and almost suggesting that we were being dishonest about the bouquet having removed the Gerberas!! We pushed back on this, as my niece was away she gave them my number to call to try to resolve, over 2 days later i received a call from Killian. He offered a replacement bouquet, to which i said no thank you we would like a full refund. He point blank refused to give us a refund. The reasons we do not want a replacement are as follows; 1, we don't trust the product 2, my niece already brought replacement flowers when she found out the flowers had died in such a short space of time, FYI the replacements were from a supermarket and are still alive and very healthy over a week after purchase. 3, if the replacement had been offered immediately we would have been happy however the birthday present is now ruined and there is no point of replacements. Killian would not answer these points, point blank refuses to offer the refund or a proper apology. I asked to escalate the complaint to which i was told he is the owner and the end point of escalation. I asked what the industry escalation procedure was and who i could report this to, to which i was told no one or that he did not know. I would warn anyone against ordering with this company and again BUYER BEWARE"
"Would not recommend this company in a million years. Mother's day flowers ordered for delivery on Saturday and they never showed up. Finally got speaking to someone in Bloom Magic at 11am this morning only to be told they are still on the way - Since Saturday!!!! Flowers will no doubt be in a state when they finally arrive so I asked if I could cancel my order and get a refund. Rude, obnoxious staff would not agree and kept fobbing me off with rubbish generic "call centre" type responses and then just abruptly ended the call. Really awesome customer service guys!!! Top notch!"
"I attach a picture of what was delivered which differs hugely from the promise on the website..."
"I ordered from bloom magic for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was ordering flowers for my parents wedding anniversary. The website was so quick and easy to use. The flowers that arrived were absolutely stunning, very fresh and amazing value for money. They lasted ages too! Would highly recommend bloom magic and will be ordering all my flowers from them from now on!"
"I will recommend Bloom Magic flower shop to all my friends in Chicago for great and friendly service.Delivery was on time and flowers so beautiful and fresh!!!!!!.Thank You"
"I found Bloom Magic by accident but I'll be using them from now on. The flowers they delivered for me were beautiful and the person I sent them to was delighted."
"Eeeeeeeeeasy!! that's what it was. Very happy with the service from start to finish as was the lady friend when she received a serious bunch of flowers "Nicest flowers I've ever seen yet alone received!". I will be using this in the future for sure, hopefully it won't always when i have to say Sorry ;) Many thanks and keep up the solid service!! Dave"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Beautiful bouquet received by my friends very efficient service"
"I wish I could give 100 stars to rate because 5 definitely isn't enough to give! The Flowers was absolutely flawless! The presentation was amazing! I am so so pleased with them! There was so dead flowers or big gaps between the flowers like over gotten from previous florists. I will be 100% ordering all my flowers for any occasion from bloom magic!!"
"I ordered flowers for my mum on Mother's Day. Not only did they not arrive as promised on the day but nobody contacted me to let me know they would not be able to fulfill the order. When I emailed support, I was told, without any apology, that the flowers were damaged in delivery and would be sent today (day after Mother's Day) instead. Again, no notification, no apology and an offer of a 20% discount off my next order. I am so disappointed with this service, especially considering the price. It is not reliable and I definitely will not be using it again."
We really appreciate Michelle's feedback on this issue, and truly value her custom.
We have since reached out to her and have resolved this issue.
We look forward to seeing her again soon :)
"Paid £98 for 2 flowers for Mother’s Day, they were an embarrassment, half of them looked dead, it looked like someone had chopped most of the heads off the flowers. I had to buy more flowers from the local supermarket to add to flowers. Received no flower food either. The only reason I’m giving 2 stars is the hat box the flowers came in was nice. This has put me off ordering flower again."
Thank you so much for this feedback, we really appreciate it.
We aim to provide only the best for our customers, and have since reached out to this customer to resolve this issue :)
"I got flowers delivered on Friday, wrong flowers delivered, upside down in the box, lots of broken blooms. I rang to let the company know and I had the correct bouquet delivered on Saturday with some chocolates to make up for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the chocolates were sitting on top of the flowers so a few broken blooms but nothing serious. Fantastic customer service and I would absolutely use Bloom Magic again and again"
"Ordered premium flowers and haven't recieved a confirmation for my flowers. I've tried contacting via call and noone is picking up and e-mail and I haven't had a response in over 48 hours. I'm concerned with the lack of communication that will my flowers arrive for Valenetines."
We have been in contact with this customer and have apologised for the miscommunication regarding the order confirmation. It was a simple typo error in the email address that meant the confirmation email wasn't received! We were glad the customer got in touch to let us know there was an issue, and we were more than happy to resolve it! We hope they enjoy their bouquet and the special day that goes with it ;)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Beautiful flowers and excellent service. Would highly recommend Bloom Magic Flowers"
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.52 based on 1,023 reviews