Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Bloom Magic Flower Delivery ?

Gemma

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

Joanne
"Beautiful Flowers (Napa Valley standard size) a promp next day delivery that brought smiles to my friends face at such a sad time. Many thanks"
Michele Orosz
"Ordered this beautiful deluxe arrangement from Connecticut for delivery to sis-in-law in Dublin. Very impressed with service and the arrangement. Highly recommend."
"Ordered the pink hat box flowers and paid for premium and got a standard white one, I only ordered twice from bloom Magic and this happened twice! Also ordered the brut champagne bottle and it arrived in a cheap plastic bag with no protection whatsoever!!! I could’ve bought it in a supermarket and would’ve came in a nicer bag even! Never again ! Very disappointing and embarrassing!"
"Wow simply just WOW Both recipients of recent bouquets were astounded with the quality, colours and fragrances of their flowers. Thank you because in turn I was thrilled that they were so happy with the deliveries!"
"BUYER BEWARE Disgusting after sales customer service - PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE WILL NOT LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES? My niece ordered flowers for my mums 76th Birthday which arrived on a late Friday morning, by the Sunday the bouquet was dying and the Gerberas ordered were all completely dead, my mum threw them away as they looked dreadful. When i was next at my mums on the Monday morning the whole bouquet was completely dead. (see pictures). When my niece first complained she was offered 20% discount off her next order!!! They requested pictures which were supplied with a no thank you I don't want to order from you again. Pictures were provided and we were then told that the Gerberas were missing, they looked in perfect condition when first arrived and that we should have followed the guidelines for care!! Basically it was our fault and almost suggesting that we were being dishonest about the bouquet having removed the Gerberas!! We pushed back on this, as my niece was away she gave them my number to call to try to resolve, over 2 days later i received a call from Killian. He offered a replacement bouquet, to which i said no thank you we would like a full refund. He point blank refused to give us a refund. The reasons we do not want a replacement are as follows; 1, we don't trust the product 2, my niece already brought replacement flowers when she found out the flowers had died in such a short space of time, FYI the replacements were from a supermarket and are still alive and very healthy over a week after purchase. 3, if the replacement had been offered immediately we would have been happy however the birthday present is now ruined and there is no point of replacements. Killian would not answer these points, point blank refuses to offer the refund or a proper apology. I asked to escalate the complaint to which i was told he is the owner and the end point of escalation. I asked what the industry escalation procedure was and who i could report this to, to which i was told no one or that he did not know. I would warn anyone against ordering with this company and again BUYER BEWARE"
"Would not recommend this company in a million years. Mother's day flowers ordered for delivery on Saturday and they never showed up. Finally got speaking to someone in Bloom Magic at 11am this morning only to be told they are still on the way - Since Saturday!!!! Flowers will no doubt be in a state when they finally arrive so I asked if I could cancel my order and get a refund. Rude, obnoxious staff would not agree and kept fobbing me off with rubbish generic "call centre" type responses and then just abruptly ended the call. Really awesome customer service guys!!! Top notch!"
"I attach a picture of what was delivered which differs hugely from the promise on the website..."
"I ordered from bloom magic for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was ordering flowers for my parents wedding anniversary. The website was so quick and easy to use. The flowers that arrived were absolutely stunning, very fresh and amazing value for money. They lasted ages too! Would highly recommend bloom magic and will be ordering all my flowers from them from now on!"
"I will recommend Bloom Magic flower shop to all my friends in Chicago for great and friendly service.Delivery was on time and flowers so beautiful and fresh!!!!!!.Thank You"
"I found Bloom Magic by accident but I'll be using them from now on. The flowers they delivered for me were beautiful and the person I sent them to was delighted."
"Eeeeeeeeeasy!! that's what it was. Very happy with the service from start to finish as was the lady friend when she received a serious bunch of flowers "Nicest flowers I've ever seen yet alone received!". I will be using this in the future for sure, hopefully it won't always when i have to say Sorry ;) Many thanks and keep up the solid service!! Dave"
"Ordered from Australia, so relied on the web images to be accurate, not a problem! Great product, delivered on time!"
"What a rip off.............€94 and this was the deluxe option! So disappointed."
"Very expensive. I loved the flowers but my husbands reaction when he saw them was pure disgust. When I learned he paid €94 I realised why! Total rip off."
"goods were ordered as a birthday present and did not arrive on time. I am not sure if they have arrived but they had issues with the delivery. I decided to use your company as you delivered to this address flowers last year - same date as a birthday present. I would be keen to find out if the flowers have arrived. I was emailed to ask for telephone numbers which I provided and I said it was acceptable to leave the flowers at the property if no one was in?"
"Extremely disappointed with the flowers sent. The elegant flowers pictured on the website was very different to what arrived. Instead, the flowers that came were cut too short and shoved into the box without arrangement. On the left premium picture from the website and on the right 'deluxe' flowers sent. I will never order from this site again as there is no quality assurance, extremely disappointed."
"I was surprised about flower quality, some of them looked very old and not fresh. It was birthday present for my best friend and I was disappointed and sad when she told me flowers was not fresh and bouquet looked old. Delivery and rest of present was good, shame about the flowers. I’m sorry but I can’t give u high score because of flowers quality."
"Flowers not delivered on time. Delivered 2 days late. Was told bottle of prosecco on order. It never arrived. Very very disappointing"
"Unfortunately the flowers were not delivered as requested. After several emails and calls they arrived two days late. Beautiful flowers but I’ll use local florist from now one"
"Not great - delivered to the wrong address, wouldn’t help my boyfriend out and deliver to the right address. Flowers were semi wilted & packed in a box, then when I got them eventually I didnt even know there was flowers in it after they were dumped in a hallway. The box they came in your supposed to fill with water leaked all over my house during the night. Wouldn’t be in a hurry to get flowers from here again. Flowers weren’t great either be honest."
"Delivery was not cheap. There was no phone support during the day in order to try and change the order address as the delivery was dragging way too late in the day. I wanted the flowers to arrive to my girlfriends work as a surprise. The flowers arrived so late that the post room had closed, thus rendering the whole thing pointless. I wont be using this service again, nor will I recommenced them. Surely Bloom Magic can see that they need extra delivery drivers for valentines and mothers day. These aren't parcels from online shopping and it's reasonable to expect the flowers to arrive morning / lunch at least."
"I ordered a delivery of 12 red roses for my wife and she only received a half a dozen red roses and one of the roses was nearly dead. Very unsatisfactory service. I tried to call their customer care line numerous times and no response."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.49 based on 715 reviews