Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Victoria Crosby
"Fabulous we got ours so pretty highly recommended beautiful gift wrapped and presented 🎄❤️❤️❤️"
Emma Shanahan
"Excellent service. Beautiful flowers and quick delivery"
Nicola Barron
"Beautiful flowers. Delivered on time. Fab presentation."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Ordered the pink hat box flowers and paid for premium and got a standard white one, I only ordered twice from bloom Magic and this happened twice! Also ordered the brut champagne bottle and it arrived in a cheap plastic bag with no protection whatsoever!!! I could’ve bought it in a supermarket and would’ve came in a nicer bag even! Never again ! Very disappointing and embarrassing!"
"Wow simply just WOW Both recipients of recent bouquets were astounded with the quality, colours and fragrances of their flowers. Thank you because in turn I was thrilled that they were so happy with the deliveries!"
"BUYER BEWARE Disgusting after sales customer service - PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE WILL NOT LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES? My niece ordered flowers for my mums 76th Birthday which arrived on a late Friday morning, by the Sunday the bouquet was dying and the Gerberas ordered were all completely dead, my mum threw them away as they looked dreadful. When i was next at my mums on the Monday morning the whole bouquet was completely dead. (see pictures). When my niece first complained she was offered 20% discount off her next order!!! They requested pictures which were supplied with a no thank you I don't want to order from you again. Pictures were provided and we were then told that the Gerberas were missing, they looked in perfect condition when first arrived and that we should have followed the guidelines for care!! Basically it was our fault and almost suggesting that we were being dishonest about the bouquet having removed the Gerberas!! We pushed back on this, as my niece was away she gave them my number to call to try to resolve, over 2 days later i received a call from Killian. He offered a replacement bouquet, to which i said no thank you we would like a full refund. He point blank refused to give us a refund. The reasons we do not want a replacement are as follows; 1, we don't trust the product 2, my niece already brought replacement flowers when she found out the flowers had died in such a short space of time, FYI the replacements were from a supermarket and are still alive and very healthy over a week after purchase. 3, if the replacement had been offered immediately we would have been happy however the birthday present is now ruined and there is no point of replacements. Killian would not answer these points, point blank refuses to offer the refund or a proper apology. I asked to escalate the complaint to which i was told he is the owner and the end point of escalation. I asked what the industry escalation procedure was and who i could report this to, to which i was told no one or that he did not know. I would warn anyone against ordering with this company and again BUYER BEWARE"
"Would not recommend this company in a million years. Mother's day flowers ordered for delivery on Saturday and they never showed up. Finally got speaking to someone in Bloom Magic at 11am this morning only to be told they are still on the way - Since Saturday!!!! Flowers will no doubt be in a state when they finally arrive so I asked if I could cancel my order and get a refund. Rude, obnoxious staff would not agree and kept fobbing me off with rubbish generic "call centre" type responses and then just abruptly ended the call. Really awesome customer service guys!!! Top notch!"
"I attach a picture of what was delivered which differs hugely from the promise on the website..."
"I ordered from bloom magic for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was ordering flowers for my parents wedding anniversary. The website was so quick and easy to use. The flowers that arrived were absolutely stunning, very fresh and amazing value for money. They lasted ages too! Would highly recommend bloom magic and will be ordering all my flowers from them from now on!"
"I will recommend Bloom Magic flower shop to all my friends in Chicago for great and friendly service.Delivery was on time and flowers so beautiful and fresh!!!!!!.Thank You"
"I found Bloom Magic by accident but I'll be using them from now on. The flowers they delivered for me were beautiful and the person I sent them to was delighted."
"Eeeeeeeeeasy!! that's what it was. Very happy with the service from start to finish as was the lady friend when she received a serious bunch of flowers "Nicest flowers I've ever seen yet alone received!". I will be using this in the future for sure, hopefully it won't always when i have to say Sorry ;) Many thanks and keep up the solid service!! Dave"
"Flowers were delivered to my mum in a sobbing wet box flowers were all dead and looked like they been picked out of a park ! Also orderd a pink box and it come in a blue /gray box that was completely soaked ! Well disappointed going Tesco next time never again !!"
"Flowers sent to work came late almost evening, delivery didn't hit working works and surprise was ruined. Bloom Magic value of flowers delivery for us - useless, will not use again."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE I ordered flowers for my Anniversary and noticed an issue with the payment on the website so called and spoke to ASHLYN who assured me that the payment had not gone through and that we should try over the phone, which we did and that payment never went through because my unbeknown to me my bank had blocked the second payment due to fraudulent activity. When I went to my bank the very next day they told me the first payment had in fact gone through and that fraud measures had kicked in as I tried to order the same item twice in the space of 10 minutes. The long and short of the story is NO flowers and NO refund 4 days later, Bloom Magic are claiming that they still have not received cleared funds even though my bank has provided a unique 23 digit code as proof. DO NOT order from this company, I read another review whereby a customers details had been made publicly available due to ordering from their website."
"The flowers were just terrible!!!! I ordered a premium bunch and it was tiny and the roses were half dead and all of the flowers were very withered. i will NEVER order from you again because i ended up paying £50 for a very poor bouquet. I will now have to go to a local florist to try and make this puny bunch into something special...which I haven't really got time to do but will have to."
"Ordered from Australia, so relied on the web images to be accurate, not a problem! Great product, delivered on time!"
"Ordered a beautiful bouquet of flowers for a client and paid an extra €14 for afternoon delivery but the flowers got delivered 24 hours later than what was stated for delivery. The client was no longer at the venue and the flowers just went to waste. I tried to email and called the helpline numbers but nobody got back to me."
"I ordered flowers for by grandmother's 90th birthday, she was home but is hard of hearing so missed the delivery - I did provide her phone number and instructions to leave it with a neighbor in case of missed delivery but I can only assume these instructions were ignored. I rearranged delivery to my sister's workplace the delivery was not made because DPD claimed to only had a partial address (full address was provided my me - selected from drop down from dpd site). The flowers were eventually delivered 3 days after the original date. The flowers themselves were very pretty and only slightly discoloured on a few roses. I asked customer service if there would be any kind of compensation for the disorganised delivery, the stress and effort my family had to make in delivering the flowers themselves and for the fact that the (rather expensive) flowers were not with my grandmother for her birthday and will inevitably have a shorter lifespan with her. I received a curt reply with a link to how to care for the flower and not even an apology. My response to this message has been ignored. I am aware that Bloom Magic do not deliver themselves, but they do have a responsibility to make sure their contractors provide an adequate service."
"The flower arrangement was not what I expected. I hoped there were going to have lilies, but none were located. Per the website, the Bonheur à Versailles bouquet features white calla lilies and white roses. Attached is a picture of what my sister-in-law received. No lilies. Not what is shown on the website. Very disappointing for the priced I paid."
"Really disappointed with flowers , not what it said on the tin 😱 roses were well past their best and upon opening and taking flowers out of bucket container there was no water in the plastic holding flowers . This was to be a surprise for my daughters 18th birthday & her 1 st bouquet. The aggaggment was very dark in cour more befitting a funeral than a special occasion. Will not be a return customer"
"Thank you. Bought my lovely lady some flowers on her first day back in work after our holidays and it really made her feel less depressed at being back in the 9-5! Thanks so much for such a beautiful bunch."
"What a rip off.............€94 and this was the deluxe option! So disappointed."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.51 based on 775 reviews