Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I was delighted with my Bloom Magic experience. The flowers were delivered on time in a box that prevented any damage during transport. They were beautiful, my Mother was thrilled."
"Very Good"
"Having written a negative review about flowers I got recently I was contacted by a representative of Bloom Magic. She listened to my complaints and readily offered to replace the bouquet. It was delivered today with a box of Butler’s chocolates. This time the flowers are really fresh beautifully presented and well up to the standard that I expect from Bloom Magic. I’m delighted with the follow up service and would now be happy to recommend this company again."
"I wish I could give 100 stars to rate because 5 definitely isn't enough to give! The Flowers was absolutely flawless! The presentation was amazing! I am so so pleased with them! There was so dead flowers or big gaps between the flowers like over gotten from previous florists. I will be 100% ordering all my flowers for any occasion from bloom magic!!"
"My order was late after I paid for a specified date (this was made up for with an add on of chocolate). However the bouquet that arrived was nothing like the one I paid for. I understand there may be some substitutes but it should at least look similar, which this did not)."
We really appreciate this feedback, and will be sure to take this on board for future orders.
We have since reached out to this customer to resolve this issue, and look forward to seeing them again soon :)
"I ordered flowers for my mum on Mother's Day. Not only did they not arrive as promised on the day but nobody contacted me to let me know they would not be able to fulfill the order. When I emailed support, I was told, without any apology, that the flowers were damaged in delivery and would be sent today (day after Mother's Day) instead. Again, no notification, no apology and an offer of a 20% discount off my next order. I am so disappointed with this service, especially considering the price. It is not reliable and I definitely will not be using it again."
We really appreciate Michelle's feedback on this issue, and truly value her custom.
We have since reached out to her and have resolved this issue.
We look forward to seeing her again soon :)
"The flowers that arrived were beautiful but in no way did they resemble the flowers in the picture on the website. I was extremely disappointed with the size of the bouquet and how it was presented for £39. I wish now I'd bought flowers locally and wrapped them myself."
"Paid £98 for 2 flowers for Mother’s Day, they were an embarrassment, half of them looked dead, it looked like someone had chopped most of the heads off the flowers. I had to buy more flowers from the local supermarket to add to flowers. Received no flower food either. The only reason I’m giving 2 stars is the hat box the flowers came in was nice. This has put me off ordering flower again."
Thank you so much for this feedback, we really appreciate it.
We aim to provide only the best for our customers, and have since reached out to this customer to resolve this issue :)
"Never received my order which was due yesterday on the 30th of March - have tried emailing and ringing, Instagram and Facebook and no response ......extremely disappointing customer service. Will be requesting my money back when I receive a response"
"First order I got a response that it was undeliverable as was damaged by courier and new order been sent. It arrived with some flowers broken, lid of the flowers, obviously with a courier firing boxes around water was spilt and the bottle and chocolates not a clue how they survived. Can I ask why put such a small package in such a tall box with no other packaging whereby it’s obvious it’s going to get damaged? Ye need to sort out the packaging as it’s not fit for purpose asye have a good product"
"I ordered from Canada and they arrived to West Clare on time for Mother's Day. Excellent service and I will definitely be using it again. Go raibh maith agaibh."
"Really deserves no stars. My package never arrived at the right house and they claimed the people who got it, corrected it for them. Funny right? Took weeks going back and forth. Didn’t fix the issue and never returned my money. Horrible services. Never shopping again."
"I got flowers delivered on Friday, wrong flowers delivered, upside down in the box, lots of broken blooms. I rang to let the company know and I had the correct bouquet delivered on Saturday with some chocolates to make up for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the chocolates were sitting on top of the flowers so a few broken blooms but nothing serious. Fantastic customer service and I would absolutely use Bloom Magic again and again"
"Flowers arrived on time with comprehensive pre-delivery notification. Attractive arrangement enjoyed by the recipient, but critically the flowers only lasted a few days which compared very negatively to the other flowers sent for the same occasion which are still blooming over a week later."
"The review is a little late, however, if I only knew that my girlfriend will get a DIY set delivered to her workplace on international women's day, with flowers and hat box all packed seperately in some cardboard box, I would have never ordered from this company. Not to mention she had to trim the flowers herself in front of her colleagues in order for it to fit in that hat box. I was greatly embarrassed and she was too in front of her colleagues. The day was ruined. Very unprofessional approach and misleading advertising. P.S. I thought it would be a surprise, but she received a delivery message a day before the delivery."
"Cheap vine"
"super!!!!!"
Hey Eglyne! Thank you so much for this short n sweet review, we really appreciate it and are glad to hear what you think of our service! To say thanks for taking the time to leave the review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account for your next order :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Yes very happy, quick and easy process!"
Hi Brian, thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate and are glad you are happy with the service. To say thanks, we have added a complimentary box of chocs to your account for your next order! Thanks again :)
"I've used Bloom Magic Flowers many times as I live overseas. They have a really gorgeous selection of flowers and are always efficient. Would highly recommend!"
Hey Megan! Thank you so much for this, we really appreciate the feedback and the recommendation. As a further sign of our thanks, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account for your next order :D
"Very prompt"
Hi there! Thank you so much for the feedback! To say thanks for taking the time to leave this for us, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account which will be added to your next order!
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.48 based on 909 reviews