Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery:

Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Sheelagh Fanning
Katherine Costa Coelho
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery 4 star review on 21st May 2020
Stephanie Murtagh
More Photos & Videos
First order I got a response that it was undeliverable as was damaged by courier and new order been sent. It arrived with some flowers broken, lid of the flowers, obviously with a courier firing boxes around water was spilt and the bottle and chocolates not a clue how they survived. Can I ask why put such a small package in such a tall box with no other packaging whereby it’s obvious it’s going to get damaged?

Ye need to sort out the packaging as it’s not fit for purpose asye have a good product
I needed an urgent delivery and they exceeded my expectations! My "go to" when ordering flowers now!
Flowers arrived on time with comprehensive pre-delivery notification. Attractive arrangement enjoyed by the recipient, but critically the flowers only lasted a few days which compared very negatively to the other flowers sent for the same occasion which are still blooming over a week later.
Flowers were beautiful but from the website I expected them to be delivered in a vase having ordered more than the basic version (I preferred rudolph deluxe) and also was disappointed that cbristmas flowers arrived on a pale pink box which wasn’t very festive
Flowers were delivered late in the day, didn’t look like the image and some of the roses looked past there best. Don’t think I would order again because of the quality of the roses
Disappointed with the flowers delivered, the bouquet did not match the image nor my expectations. I upgraded the order to get an enhanced bunch, it did not appear better.
Delivery time and service was good.
Beautiful flowers, easy to use order process and efficient service. It is expensive for the size of the flowers, this would make me reconsider using again
Absolutely love the flowers and arrangements from Bloom Magic, however i wanted to send 2 bouquets to different people at the same address and I had to do two orders as it only allowed me write one card/message when ordering online, meaning I had to pay 2 deliver charges for same day/time delivery - makes delivery very expensive :( Highly recommend the flowers though!
Flowers were very pretty but the bouquet was very small for the price of it.
First delivery was a disaster, half of flowers were drooping. After complaints from both myself and the person who received them, second attempt was very good. No discount though for upset and inconvenience.
The flowers arrived on Saturday and the lilys are already dead. The vase was smashed and there was hardly any water in the bag. The colours were beautiful and the arrangement was perfect.
Flowers were delivered promptly , but the chocolates were never delivered. Even though they were a complimentary addition as i was spending over 140euro and the gentleman i placed my oder with over the phone was the one who notified me i was in-titled to the chocolates and confirmed they would be added , they weren't.
I have already contact you by email in relation to why I was dissatisfied with my order. They were for a birthday and were not what was on your website! The delivery was fine but just let down with how the bouquet looked seeing as I paid for something as I liked the colours and type of flowers that were in it when that is not what my mother received and even she noticed it.
The flowers delivered by Bloom were very well received by my family in Ireland. However I was sadly charged twice for my order. I paid online by credit card, the original total charged was refunded, only to be charged again at a slightly higher rate, days later.

I'm unsure why my credit card details would be available to Bloom for this transaction to occur 3 days after I placed my original order? I hope I don't receive any further charges to my credit card.
Hello Melanie,

Very sorry to hear this. Please let us look into this with Bank of Ireland, and we will get back to you with more information.

Kind Regards,
Nicholas
I was surprised about flower quality, some of them looked very old and not fresh. It was birthday present for my best friend and I was disappointed and sad when she told me flowers was not fresh and bouquet looked old.
Delivery and rest of present was good, shame about the flowers.
I’m sorry but I can’t give u high score because of flowers quality.
Flowers were delivered on time to recipient and were in good condition. However, the hat boxes are not waterproof as it was meant to be and had to be disposed of immediately. The flowers were also not the same as in the photo but the recipient was still pleased.
I am unsure if the flowers have been delivered as no notification.

The fact that I could not speak to anyone in the shop frustraiting. I needed to discuss my requirements and despite calling, holding on, then being told to call back another day not good. I also completed the enquiry form online but still no response.
Unlikely that I would use this service again.
I had bought the Premium Belle bouquet it is not what was received and much smaller than expected. The flowers that I have received were nice at best. Maybe it is just me being picknickedy but a sticker printed out on the birthday card that I purchased is so very impersonal. I will need to stop being lazy and just go out and by the bits myself in future.
The flowers looked very nice ... a picture was sent to me. Unfortunate that the order could not be delivered on the given day but I understand. Thank you!
I was disappointed with the flowers. I taught the way they were presented looked cheap.
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.51 based on 2,031 reviews