Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"the ordering process online was great- easy & straightforward... the updates on my order were good- always knew what was happening... i received a picture of the flowers from the recipient- i was happy enough with the presentation..."
"I chose Bloom Magic for something a bit different and special for my mothers 60th. The website was easy to use and delivery was efficient however I was very disappointed with the size o the bouquet. I upgraded to the biggest size and the bouquet that we received was much smaller than the picture. My mam received many other bouquets from friends and family which were from 'standard' florists and all of them looked twice the size of the bunch that I recieved from Bloom Magic and paid a lot of money for. It makes me think I received the standard size instead of the large like I ordered. Also no purple ribbon like in the picture which I chose because it's my mothers favourite colour is purple."
"The flowers were delivered promptly and they were lovely. However they began to wilt after 3 days which was a bit disappointing."
"The flowers I ordered , arrived much smaller than I ordered and whcih was shown as example on the website , and I payed quite a lot for them for medium size, which made me so unhappy as I was ordered them online for my wife for her very special day,when I was abroad ."
"Really intuitive system for ordering with some nice add on features, makes it really easy and quick to place an order however the delivery was delayed by a day due to an error, resulting in the flowers not being delivered on time, missing my Grans 80th birthday. I was emailed notification of this but when I complained and asked for it to be rectified, I received no further correspondence which I thought was poor. I would be hesitant to use this company again due to the poor service."
"Ordered a sat eve for delivery Monday for my grannies 80th birthday, mailed about 12 that day wondering about them, get an email about 4 saying there was a mistake and they'll be delivered Tuesday, I emailed back and got no reply. Not good enough in my opinion."
"Quality of flowers and gifts ordered was great. Shame that the website offered me next day delivery that Facebook said is free and then charged me €5 for it. To top it off then I was emailed the next day to say it would be delivered the day after that. Your website needs to be clearer in its offers and you shouldn't advertise free next day delivery unless that's actually true. The recipient was thrilled so that's the main objective fulfilled but I'd think twice before ordering with ye again. Kind regards, Elaine Thanks."
"The website was ease of use from the United States, and the flowers were delivered on time, but were not given to the correct person. A little disappointing."
"Service was good but I didn't think it was great value for money I paid extra for a premium bouquet but didn't appear to make much difference to the size. From the picture my friend sent me they didn't look worth how much I paid, even though the flowers were nice"
"I ordered flowers on 18th August for delivery on 25th August. On the morning of delivery, I called to ensure that a morning delivery would be possible - and I was told that a timed delivery wasn't possible. At 4.30pm - I called to check if the delivery had been made (as I hadn't received a response from the receiptant) - I was advised by Killian that the flowers were delivered at 11.30am - but they weren't delivered to the correct person at the correct address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now at 4.45pm - no delivery has been made - and no explanation as to where the flowers were delivered to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocking service so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update - Killian made a call to the driver to discover the delivery was made to a stores area!!! Not the ideal place for delivery - but the flowers have been received."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.50 based on 857 reviews