Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Bloom Magic Flower Delivery ?

"I buy the one-day delivery, more than 8 hours pass and the flowers don't arrive.. nobody picks up the phone and nobody answer the email. The receiver is leaving and no one knows what to do... Very disappoint."
"Stunning fresh flower arrangement arrived with next day delivery with no issues. Loved the timely updates from courier company about the status of the delivery too. Recipient was blown away by the quality and arrangement of the flowers. Thank you so much!"
"I ordered flowers for by grandmother's 90th birthday, she was home but is hard of hearing so missed the delivery - I did provide her phone number and instructions to leave it with a neighbor in case of missed delivery but I can only assume these instructions were ignored. I rearranged delivery to my sister's workplace the delivery was not made because DPD claimed to only had a partial address (full address was provided my me - selected from drop down from dpd site). The flowers were eventually delivered 3 days after the original date. The flowers themselves were very pretty and only slightly discoloured on a few roses. I asked customer service if there would be any kind of compensation for the disorganised delivery, the stress and effort my family had to make in delivering the flowers themselves and for the fact that the (rather expensive) flowers were not with my grandmother for her birthday and will inevitably have a shorter lifespan with her. I received a curt reply with a link to how to care for the flower and not even an apology. My response to this message has been ignored. I am aware that Bloom Magic do not deliver themselves, but they do have a responsibility to make sure their contractors provide an adequate service."
"Very easy to order and speedy delivery. We are told for flowers were beautiful. Thanks very much - will certainly use again."
"Flowers were beautiful and fresh. They were delivered without any hassle. That is my second time to use Bloom Magic and I would definitely use them again."
"The flower arrangement was not what I expected. I hoped there were going to have lilies, but none were located. Per the website, the Bonheur à Versailles bouquet features white calla lilies and white roses. Attached is a picture of what my sister-in-law received. No lilies. Not what is shown on the website. Very disappointing for the priced I paid."
"Excellent service and the end user said flowers were absolutely stunning. Really fresh and have lasted really well."
"Five Plus service - thank you"
"The roses were absolutely beautiful and the delivery was so efficient."
"Ordered the new Autumn bouquet for my mother, just to say thank you for being who she is. Flowers arrived in quick time and she was on the phone immediately. She said of the flowers, "absolutely gorgeous" and that from my mum is a top-notch review. Living in Thailand, I use Bloom Magic because they deliver fab flowers, of the best quality. At least I know from afar I can order from Bloom Magic with confidence. Keep up the good work"
"Great service and beautiful flowers!"
"Excellent service, hassle free!"
"Brilliant service. Really Lovely flowers. Excellent delivery. Thanks v much."
"Beautiful flowers! Ordered last minute and delivered within hours. I would highly recommend."
"Brilliant service!"
"Really disappointed with flowers , not what it said on the tin 😱 roses were well past their best and upon opening and taking flowers out of bucket container there was no water in the plastic holding flowers . This was to be a surprise for my daughters 18th birthday & her 1 st bouquet. The aggaggment was very dark in cour more befitting a funeral than a special occasion. Will not be a return customer"
"ABSOLUTELY FIRST RATE! I was taken to the right ferry port [which Amazon have failed to do] and arrived in great shape after a very diet crossing in huge seas and gales. Our friends rang and were utterly delighted so full marks and many thanks. Keep up the good work...there may be more!"
"My aunt was delighted with her flowers. Will definitely be using next time I need flowers Siobhan"
"Thank you. Bought my lovely lady some flowers on her first day back in work after our holidays and it really made her feel less depressed at being back in the 9-5! Thanks so much for such a beautiful bunch."
"Beautiful flowers, easy to use order process and efficient service. It is expensive for the size of the flowers, this would make me reconsider using again"
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.50 based on 711 reviews