Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Click Here

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Excellent service and flowers - makes ordering flowers from Australia easy peasy!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Very easy to order online from here in Melbourne, Australia for my sister-in-law in Dublin. She was absolutely delighted with her beautiful birthday flowers. I use Bloom Magic for all my special occassion orders knowing they will be delivered on time and will be perfect."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Extremely happy with my order, delivered on time and flowers were fabulous!"
"I love the website and the choices available. I just felt the presentation was not as good as expected otherwise this would get a perfect score. I gave a picture of the bouquet to send so you can sed why it doesn't match the spec. Ultimately I know its thd daily of your supplier so please hold them to account."
"Bloom Magic was easy to order online and the flowers delivered were beautifully presented and good quality exactly as shown in the photograph. Delivery instructions were followed and I will use them again. A discount was offered after the first order and also a free gift has been offered with my next order of chocolates or a candle."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"So happy great service and beautiful flowers x"
"An average product in spite of a lovely website. The roses are ..ok...the accompanying leaves are very poor and not at all Autumnal. You need to control your suppliers better..."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Yes we were very happy with the service. They knocked extra hard as instructed."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"So lovely and reliable as always"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Fantastic quality flowers as always from Bloom, have never been disappointed by their service"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I've used this company a few times now and I'm always delighted with the quality of the flowers and the service."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Very happy - lovely bouquet of flowers .... delivered on time and with courtesy"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not at all likely
"Very disappointed with bouquet I received for my wife . Went for the deluxe bouquet because said added more flowers but overall size of bouquet was very small not worth the €73 paid wudnt use or recommend again"
We have since reached out to Ray and are glad to have been able to resolve this issue for him. We look forward to seeing you again soon Ray :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Fantastic service, ordered online for same day delivery and the order arrived perfectly early and just as stated. I would definitely recommend."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Fantastic service. The flowers were beautiful and arrived in perfect condition. Very quick delivery. Would highly recommend."
"I searched on Google for 'Luxury Florist Uk' and found Bloom Magic Flowers. After looking on their website I rang and spoke to Saoirse (who was very helpful) and said I would like to order the 'La vie est Belle gift set'. The beautifully fresh flowers came the next morning in tip top condition, securely packaged and the recipient was delighted!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Really nice selection online and easy ordering system, my friend was very happy with her delivery!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"So happy with all the flowers i have ordered off bloom Magic.always arrive perfect and on time.thank you"
"I ordered the LES JARDINS DU LOUVRE hatbox as a gift. I was so delighted with it. What a stunning arrangement. Would highly recommend."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The flowers were beautifully presented. Arrived at a good time."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.52 based on 1,052 reviews