Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Yes, beautiful bouquet delivered on the day to my mum."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Opening night for panto . Flowers delivered to my dancer daughter . On time and exactly as advertised.will definitely be using bloom magic again"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Extremely happy. Always beautiful, high quality flowers. Always delivered promptly. I love the same day option for Dublin!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I wouldn’t order from anyone else. Every bouquet I’ve ordered has lasted for days/full week and have been exquisite!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Definitely! Excellent range and prices, great user experience online and perfect flowers. I'll be back!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Yes nice arrangement plus gold delivery"
"Birthday flowers from my Son and Daughter-in-Law arrived along with 2 Celtic Candles. The Bloom Magic bouquet is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and the candles smell wonderful. Thanks to family and Bloom Magic, this old girl is a very happy bunny!!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Ordered flowers for my Niece from Bloom Magic, Really pleased with the results and presentation. The flowers were delivered on the date requested, very good efficient service."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not at all likely
"I purchased a pink hatbox with white roses and a happy birthday to mum card, however what my mum received was completely different. which was extremely disappointing. The flowers arrived in a white hat box instead of a pink and also the card was also incorrect. I emailed the customer service team and they offered a complimentary bottle of prosecco for my next purchase which I declined kindly and asked for a refund or the correct flowers and card to be resent. They told me this was against their policy and they could offer me €8.00 refund only for the hatbox and card. I wasn't happy with this outcome and didn't feel they tried to make matters right in the slightest."
We would like to thank Nicole for leaving this review. It brought it to our attention that she was unhappy with the outcome of this situation. We have since reached out to Nicole and found a solution regarding this colour and card error. We apologise again that it happened! We hope to see her back at Bloom Magic very soon :) To anyone hoping to reach our customer service team, please contact us at support@bloommagic.com
"Thanks very much!"
"Excellent service, communication and delivery."
"Efficiency at the highest level.. .my recipient is flowers mad.....she was sooo impressed with the product and the competency of the courier company they left 2 messages and a phonecall Well done..... Soo will definitely be using you again 💐"
"Not happy with your service. Flowers delivered looking nothing like what was advertised on your website They were barely seen over the top of the hatbox and I purchased the premium Range. I phoned customer service number to query,and asked for a call and nobody phoned me back."
"Unreal as always!!"
"Ordered from California for two friends back home in Dublin. Thrilled with the beautiful flowers and presentation. Online service and communication was amazing and would not hesitate to recommend 1,000%. Will be using for all overseas flower deliveries in the future. Many, many thanks."
"Amazing service and accurate timing for delivery. Will be using this service again"
"Excellent service. Would 100% use again. Delivery man was super nice. Thank you so much."
"Flowers were delivered on the date they were supposed to. They were lovely flowers and much appreciated by my sister in law who had just lost her mam"
"Order easy to put through and happy with the speed of delivery. Would use again!"
"Smooth delivery, changes were made to the delivery date with no problem and the customer service team were quick to respond to any queries I had along the way. Fantastic, friendly service and high quality product. Thank you!"
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.50 based on 771 reviews