Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Bloom Magic Flower Delivery ?

Gemma

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

Joanne
"Beautiful Flowers (Napa Valley standard size) a promp next day delivery that brought smiles to my friends face at such a sad time. Many thanks"
Michele Orosz
"Ordered this beautiful deluxe arrangement from Connecticut for delivery to sis-in-law in Dublin. Very impressed with service and the arrangement. Highly recommend."
"ABSOLUTELY FIRST RATE! I was taken to the right ferry port [which Amazon have failed to do] and arrived in great shape after a very diet crossing in huge seas and gales. Our friends rang and were utterly delighted so full marks and many thanks. Keep up the good work...there may be more!"
"My aunt was delighted with her flowers. Will definitely be using next time I need flowers Siobhan"
"Thank you. Bought my lovely lady some flowers on her first day back in work after our holidays and it really made her feel less depressed at being back in the 9-5! Thanks so much for such a beautiful bunch."
"Beautiful flowers, easy to use order process and efficient service. It is expensive for the size of the flowers, this would make me reconsider using again"
"Delivery good quality of packaging good but roses very poor petals started to turn brown by the next day disappointed!"
"Very happy. My wife adored the flowers and gifts. Definitely use again. Excellent value and first class quality. Couldn’t recommend highly enough. Thank you"
"Delivered on time, good quality, appeared as in photo. Recommend"
"Great choice of size, vase and flowers. Ordered for same-day delivery but what I was most surprised with was the arrangement when it arrived. Amazing arrangement of flowers I had never before seen. They were the focal point of the office."
"Wrong type of card came with the delivery and the flowers were not up to the normal standard I have came to expect."
"Always great service , reliable and I use them from UK to Eire - thank you for making my purchase and delivery so easy."
"The actual delivery was fine it was the flowers that were very disappointing. They were half the size I was expecting and looked dried up. I spent £39 and got a bunch of flowers worth £10 Customer service advisor told me there was nothing wrong with them. Their standards are clearly not that high and have no intentions of doing anything about it...."
"I was very impressed by your quick response and the ease in which I could place an order. I had tried four other sites from the US to have flowers delivered in Dublin on 27th August and it did not work out. One site even took my order, ran my credit card and then told me the next day they did not deliver in the area - I am still waiting for the return of my monies. I received feedback immediately on my order from yourselves, and also confirmation when they were delivered. The flowers are gorgeous and just as I ordered. I will certainly be using your company in the future and will highly recommend you. Job well done!!!!"
"Once again, you delivered a beautiful Parisian Hatbox to my friend who was celebrating 45 years of marriage. She was thrilled with the beautiful array of flowers, especially the variety of colours. Her little granddaughters are very excited about the pink hatbox, having already decided how they will play with it. You never cease to impress. Thank you!"
"Good website, prompt delivery. One teensy weensy niggle - I would have loved to be able to see my message again later in the order process and maybe had the chance to edit it without going right back to the beginning. Plus maybe send me my message in the confirmation email. But that's a suggestion and doesn't merit taking off any stars!"
"My friend who received the flowers was so happy and so surprised! The flowers were so beautiful, so well picked and she also said that the lillies were smelling so good!! I will definetely buy at Bloom Magica Flower again! Thank you for the impecable service!"
"I was delighted to receive a beautiful bouquet for my birthday from my sister in Canada. They were well packed and the flowers were in excellent condition."
"Flowers looked absolutely beautiful on arrival"
"Always a great service, never any problems"
"I sent a beautiful bundle of roses to me ma with some prosecco , chocolates and a card. I live in Canada now and didnt know what to get and this was last minute I sent my order in . It was a fair price and within the time I had slegpt and woke up due to the time difference it was already delivered. My ma was very happy with them and so was I with the service , I would highly recommend these guys for any florists needs."
"It was my first time using Bloom Magic. I was so impressed with your choice of flowers and the fact you use minimal packaging. The recipient was delighted with the flowers, she sent me a photo and they looked so beautiful. I will definitely use Bloom Magic again."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.52 based on 675 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!