Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

270 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

How would you rate Bloom Magic Flower Delivery?

MRS KATHLEEN V MCCAFFERTY
MRS KATHLEEN V MCCAFFERTY
Verified Buyer

My niece was absolutely delighted and thrilled by the beautiful bouquet she received. I never used Bloom Magic before but most certainly will be using them from now on. She said they were her favourite colour and smelled divine.
Many thanks. I am so happy because I made someone who was very down very happy.
Loveshnee Govender
Loveshnee Govender
Verified Buyer

My sister in law loved her birthday flowers. The pic she sent was similar to the website with more buds so it will look even more beautiful in a few days! Thank you for an excellent and efficient service Bloom Magic! I will certainly use this again.
Gavin
Unverified Reviewer

Living in Chicago and bought flowers & chocolates for my mum's birthday. They arrived on time and looked beautiful & amazing! Brilliant service I would definitely use it again!
Kevin Stati Domingues
Verified Buyer

Was delivered in time as I request and the flowers were beautiful! I recommend .
Lauren
Unverified Reviewer

I chose Bloom Magic for something a bit different and special for my mothers 60th. The website was easy to use and delivery was efficient however I was very disappointed with the size o the bouquet. I upgraded to the biggest size and the bouquet that we received was much smaller than the picture. My mam received many other bouquets from friends and family which were from 'standard' florists and all of them looked twice the size of the bunch that I recieved from Bloom Magic and paid a lot of money for. It makes me think I received the standard size instead of the large like I ordered. Also no purple ribbon like in the picture which I chose because it's my mothers favourite colour is purple.
Kevin Stati
Unverified Reviewer

The delivery was the time that I request, the flowers was beautiful, my wife was very happy with the surprise and this is the was priceless for me. I Highly recommend !
Thanks for all the staff from Bloom who helped me to make our wedding anniversary day special !
Denise Merriman
Verified Buyer

The flowers were delivered promptly and they were lovely. However they began to wilt after 3 days which was a bit disappointing.
Verified Buyer

Best service I've ever had from a florist - and the flowers were beautiful
Annabel Heffernan
Verified Buyer

I opted for the Hat Box arrangement and it arrived at the requested time. It was beautifully presented and the attached card carried the message exactly as requested.
The ordering procedure on the telephone was easy and the agent was extremely polite, efficient and friendly.
Peter Navan
Verified Buyer

As a first time customer I was very impressed how user friendly the site was. If the bouquet lives up to the same as the site then 10 out of 10 to all concerned
Noralene Harrington

Absolutely fantastic - really really helpful -AMAZING -Mile Buiochas
Verified Buyer

My sister who received the flowers was delighted with their quality. Ordering and tracking was easy for me.
Clodagh Murphy
Verified Buyer

I ordered flowers from Bloom Magic for a colleague and was in the office when they arrived (an hour after I ordered them) - they were perfect, even nicer than the picture
MARY
Unverified Reviewer

Flowers arrived on time and I have been told they are absolutely beautiful. Would use again.
Viktorija Kardelyte
Verified Buyer

What a pleasant surpris come in Dungannon.Thank you so much for making my friends day as lovely as the flowers you sent. Bouquet was stunning. Thank you once again and for write message in Lithuania😉
John Reilly
Verified Buyer

Flowers delivered in double quick time. The flowers themselves were excellent and well received.
Verified Buyer

Perfect! Did not see the flowers but sent them to our party planner in Ireland. She loved them. So easy service and great price!
Roman
Unverified Reviewer

Flowers looked great although I was a disappointed to find out the box isn't sealed. I followed instructions attached to the box.
I found it soaking wet 8 hours after delivery. The water from the box was on the table.
Aine McGuire
Verified Buyer

I called from the UK - Cillian helped me manage the transaction. My 89 year old aunt Martha loved the box of La Vie en Rose it made her day! A million thanks. Aine
Verified Buyer

My friend was delighted with her bouquet and everyone in her family admired them.
Kate
Unverified Reviewer

Website was really easy to use and flowers were delivered on time without any issues. Flowers looked great although I was a little disappointed to see that carnations had been subbed in. Nonetheless by far the best flower delivery I've come across in Ireland to date. Will order again.
Dana Tomaszewicz

On time and quick!
Heather Jack
Unverified Reviewer

Beautiful bouquet, better than the photo and delivered bang on time. Well done Bloom Magic, will definitely use you again.
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.69 based on 270 reviews