Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Victoria Crosby
"Fabulous we got ours so pretty highly recommended beautiful gift wrapped and presented 🎄❤️❤️❤️"
Emma Shanahan
"Excellent service. Beautiful flowers and quick delivery"
Nicola Barron
"Beautiful flowers. Delivered on time. Fab presentation."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Awful company. I received poor quality and requested a refund which they refused. They deleted all my negative reviews which is dishonest to their customers and blocked me on all social media platforms so I couldn’t leave anymore. They also put in a request to get my old review removed from here. Stay away from this company."
"Lovely flowers, fast delivery and very efficient customer service. Thanks a bunch! ;)"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"I was very happy with my Bloom Magic experience this holiday season. The flowers were lovely, (I've been told) the chocolates were delicious, and everything was delivered in a timely manner. Thank you for making the Christmas season a bit easier!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The most beautiful flowers I have ever sent and received. Top notch service👌🏼"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Beautiful flowers and great delivery service! Thank you"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"My friend was delighted to receive the beautiful flowers... Thank you you never fail on delivery date and quality always dependable Virginia Carroll Co Cork"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I ordered online a Hatbox for Christmas and I was surprised how fast my order was delivered! The box made a great holiday present for my sister and she was thrilled! Thank you Bloom Magic! I'll definitely be your customer again! Would recommend!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Beautiful flowers and excellent service. Would highly recommend Bloom Magic Flowers"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Great service, easy to use & good value!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Delivered on time and well presented"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I live in Canada & have sent flowers to a couple relatives now from Bloom Magic and every single time the arrangements have been gorgeous, either meeting or exceeding expectation, usually the latter. I will never use another florist to send flowers to relatives in Ireland again, they are always beautiful and I feel like it is money well spent for the joy they bring. Thank you Bloom Magic!!!!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Beautiful flowers and lovely presentation."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Very happy with the service had a problem with a delivery before Christmas and was taken care of straight away ."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I have found your service to be consistently very good. One slight hiccup was handled excellently by Saoirse and Killian. Have recommended you to several friends for the quality and creativity of your blooms and the tip top service."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"Yes, I was happy with the bloom magic experience. The flowers were very nice"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"A beautiful bouquet delivered to my mum at Christmas. She loved it, and flowers were in great condition and lasted well."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not so likely
"Really disappointed with the flowers I ordered. A very small bouquet arrived, certainly not worth what I paid for Premium. Probably won't use again."
"I placed an order for box of roses for a someone’s leaving do. I ordered a pink box for the flowers to be placed into. When I received the flowers it was nothing like it was in the website. When I written to bloom magic to tell me this they said the picture is of the large flowers box. In which case maybe put actual sizes and flower quantity on your website so people are not shocked with the small handful they receive on arrival. I mean Tesco’s have more in the bouquet than you guys do. Also the box I selected pink and I received a white box instead. No one told me this prior to me ordering so I could find something else. It arrived and I was thoroughly disappointed. I would never order from this company bloom magic again but they have a good name for there company because they can make things disappear on arrival that’s some good blooming magic. Maybe get some accurate pics online and stop leading the public to think they get more than what arrives!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I was so delighted with my first mini Christmas tree order that I then ordered 2 more!! My 'find' of the year!! The most perfect unique gift and longer lasting than a bunch of flowers."
"excellent"