Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

328 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

How would you rate Bloom Magic Flower Delivery?

Verified Buyer

I have ordered flowers online for a long time from different websites. I am often disappointed with what gets delivered... however the flowers from this florist were GORGEOUS and really cheered the person who received them up. They actually looked like what I ordered online very professionally put together. I will definitely use them as my new go to for ordering flowers for overseas delivery! I felt like they were put together with love just gorgeous...pride in design.
MRS KATHLEEN V MCCAFFERTY
MRS KATHLEEN V MCCAFFERTY
Verified Buyer

My niece was absolutely delighted and thrilled by the beautiful bouquet she received. I never used Bloom Magic before but most certainly will be using them from now on. She said they were her favourite colour and smelled divine.
Many thanks. I am so happy because I made someone who was very down very happy.
Loveshnee Govender
Loveshnee Govender
Verified Buyer

My sister in law loved her birthday flowers. The pic she sent was similar to the website with more buds so it will look even more beautiful in a few days! Thank you for an excellent and efficient service Bloom Magic! I will certainly use this again.
Ann Mahoney
Verified Buyer

I was delighted with their personal service. Would recommend Bloom Magic to others.
Neville Padgham
Verified Buyer

Very simple to order with clear pricing on your website
Jenny Lambert
Verified Buyer

Fab service, speedy same day delivery and beautiful flowers, however I did order either black or white but came in a baby blue box. Still very happy with purchase. Will use again for a special occasion
Edna Traynor
Unverified Reviewer

My sister sent me a hand tied bouquet of white peonies for my birthday through this company. The flowers when delivered were fully open and on the following day (yesterday) were dead and dying.
I have contacted customer support via email and I am waiting to receive their response. I am extremely disappointed as is my sister.
I would not recommend this company to anyone for either the quality of flowers they use or their customer service.
Beinoraite
Verified Buyer

Stunning flowers, will use again 😊
Karolina Mikitaite
Verified Buyer

I've ordered a deluxe bouquet of orchids for a Birthday. Flowers delivered were old, few flower buds fell off on a second day and most importantly orchids were extremely short. When placed in to a vase all flowers were tall apart from tiny orchids.
I have contacted customer support via the phone and I was requested to send photos as a proof. Waiting for a second day to receive their response (wrote two e-mails), yet I assume that hoping for a refund, replacement or apology as a minimum is not possible.
Mr Wayne Davies
Verified Buyer

I was delighted with the ease of the ordering online however, the flowers that were delivered were not the ones I ordered, I had selected a bouquet with galia lilies but there were none included in the delivery!
C H Burke Naughton
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous flowers and great service. My go to flower company now!
Diarmuid O
Verified Buyer

A wise man once said 'if it's not beautiful and amazing, what's the point?'
The present I got my friend from bloom magic was beautiful & amazing so all boxes ticked - thanks bloom, you guys are magic
Steve Burke
Verified Buyer

Superb selection of gorgeous flowers and gifts to send, particularly in the hatbox instead of 'normal' wrapping. Website was great to use and made it very easy to see order status and updates. Couldn't recommend highly enough
Carlos Ures
Verified Buyer

I didn't get to see the flowers first-hand but the person I sent them too was absolutely delighted. Will definitely use again.
Lisa Byrne

Lovely flowers
Cora
Reviewer

Fast deliver. Website user friendly. Flowers arrived on time and in perfect condition.
Cora
Verified Reviewer

Very fast and wonderful flowers. My mother was over the moon. Flowers arrived in a box so was surprised. Would recommend Bloom Magic to others.
Ben Kitchin
Verified Reviewer

Another stress free purchase on Bloom Magic. Great service.
Megan Bestic
Verified Buyer

I attach a picture of what was delivered which differs hugely from the promise on the website...
Helen Cox
Verified Buyer

Ordered bunch of peonies, vase and delivery priority for my sister at 10 am, These were delivered to her office and she rang me absolutely delighted about three hours later. Very happy with the ease of service, prettiness of flowers, and speedy deliver, well done Bloom Magic!
Aoife McCamley
Verified Buyer

Sent these as a gift, but overall use of website, pictures look amaze, i checked out Instagram account as well to see the flowers. will use again many thanks
Shiela Keogh
Verified Buyer

Never been happier with service in my life. Flowers were out of this world!!! My Mam couldn't get over how nice they were. Thank you so much!!!
Ms Rachel Keogh
Verified Buyer

Delivery man delivered the flowers even though he did not have a complete address and he did not have the telephone number of the recipient - very impressive. Thank you.
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.64 based on 328 reviews