Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
M B Mulready
"Beautiful flowers, presentation just as on the pictures, which I a bit worried about. Will definetly be using them again. Thank you, Michelle xx"
Teresa Hope
"This is the second occasion my family has used your company to treat me to beautiful flowers. Very satisfied. Thank you."
Sinead Mc Cahey
"Exceptional customer service, and the most beautiful and fresh floral arrangement received. My godmother was very happy with her flowers."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The most beautiful flowers every single time!"
Thank you for the feedback Danielle, and thank you for the fabulous photo! We are delighted to hear you are happy with the service. To say thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we have added a complimentary box of chocolates to your account which will be added to your next order! Thanks again :D
"Dead flowers after 4 days! This company should be ashamed of the quality of the bouquets for such high prices! My bestfriend bought me these flowers and were wilted and brown on arrival! Also a cheaper bottle of prosecco was delivered than advertised. And don't get me started on the subsequent customer service - offering 10% off when I contacted ...then 20% and then I fought to get 30% off - But they are missing the point I don;t have any confidence to order flowers for anyone with them! They advised that I should called them when they were delivered?!!! Supposedly after 4 days there is no come back and that they give instructions on how to care for them - which in my case i never received basics like food, care instructions, T&C's.... I am middle aged and have been luckily sent loads of flowers in my time - these have to be the WORST - All I requested was that they either give my best friend back her money or send her a fresh bunch. Still waiting 4/5 weeks for my response to this ????!!!!"
"Courier company botched a delivery & bloom magic went to the max to sort it, refunded delivery cost and even replaced the flowers. I’ll be staying with them!!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I was absolutely delighted. It is very rare in this day and age you deal with a company that is very personal and efficient. I received my order the day after it was purchased and it was slightly damaged in transit( by the courier) . I contacted the company and within 5 minutes they had replied to me and issued a replacement which I revived the following day. I will 100% bu purchasing from them again as I simply cannot fault them the presentation of the flowers were amazing."
"absolutely the most rubbish flowers I ever received, I didn't even want to give one star, never ever again."
Hi there, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your delivery, and would love the opportunity to make things right. Could you please email us at support@bloommagic.com at your earliest convenience and we'd be glad to discuss :)
"Flowers were fantastic however the delivery could be improved. When the flowers were delivered no attempt was made to call myself or the recipient. The flowers were left at the back of a car in the driveway. It was a windy and wet day. Using the delivery tracking system I was able to see when they were marked as delivered and rushed home. If I had been called I would have been able to tell the person where to leave them in a safe and sheltered location. I had asked ,if possible, to have the delivery early in the morning - they were delivered at about 4pm. The flowers themselves are wonderful but I think I'll have to pick them up myself in future."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The flowers received were absolutely beautiful and so well presented. Will be using Bloom Magic for all my flower deliveries going forward."
"Website. Easy to navigate. Online ordering. Also user friendly. Beware if you have issues with flowers, delivery, et al. You’ll receive a timely and “nice” response to your email, but they are unable to make things right. You’ll get “apologetic, free chocolates or Perseco” items placed in your account for your NEXT order. Shop around. Don’t be swayed by Bloom Magic’s picture perfect website. Used them twice and wasn’t treated like a valuable customer."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Somewhat likely
"Very happy - great flowers and speedy dlivery"
"I am more than happy to give a 5 star review, this company has delivered on their promises time and time again for me, great value, great service, on-time and super bouquets. Well done Bloom Magic and thank you."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Happy with the order, flowers, chocolates and prosecco. Arrived at about 11 or so (granted I gave 3-4 days notice before Mother’s Day) and the flowers hadn’t blossomed, yet, but blossomed over the past week. Overall, given the short notice I am happy with the order, I dropped one star as they weren’t as colourful as I thought they would be."
"Very happy"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Delighted with the flowers.. the girlfriend absolutely loved them"
"Beautiful flowers and superb service."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"As always Bloom Magic delivered in every way; beautiful flowers delivered on time despite it being a difficult address. Thanks so much"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I sent two sets of flowers from Bloom Magic one for my Mam just out of hospital & another for my sisters birthday. They both loved the presentation,freshness & the box! They had them out of display for everyone to see. I’m living in New Zealand and the process was so easy from start to finish I knew where my flowers were each step of the way!! Definitely my new flower company I will be using thanks guys!! You made two of the closest people in my life very happy!! Sarah X"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
"A brilliant service, so reliable and beautifully presented when delivered."
"Extremely happy"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Have ordered numerous times from bloom magic. Flowers are always fresh and delivery always on time. Everyone who I've ordered flowers for loved them and said they lasted ages."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Very happy with the flowers. Such a great gift idea, especially as I am overseas."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Absolutely fab florest & so easy to order online service. Highly recommend."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.48 based on 910 reviews