Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

How would you rate Bloom Magic Flower Delivery ?

Lorraine Carlile
Lorraine Carlile
Verified Buyer
"I didn’t see them apart from a phot but they looked lovely and Mum was delighted.’"
Lorena Krause
Lorena Krause
Verified Buyer
"It arrived right on time, and it was very nicely done."
Marianne Keating
Marianne Keating
Verified Buyer
"Extremely disappointed with the flowers sent. The elegant flowers pictured on the website was very different to what arrived. Instead, the flowers that came were cut too short and shoved into the box without arrangement. On the left premium picture from the website and on the right 'deluxe' flowers sent. I will never order from this site again as there is no quality assurance, extremely disappointed."
Ms Susan Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was same day and the delivery man was very helpful when it turned out the person wasn’t home."
Posted 50 minutes ago
"It was such a luxury product so beautifully presented in a dark grey box, which is useable as a vase. I liked this sustainability approach towards packaging. I will definetely use again and would recommend to anybody else for a personal or corporate gift."
"My niece was delighted with her flowers,they are just a pic shows. Would recommend and use again."
"goods were ordered as a birthday present and did not arrive on time. I am not sure if they have arrived but they had issues with the delivery. I decided to use your company as you delivered to this address flowers last year - same date as a birthday present. I would be keen to find out if the flowers have arrived. I was emailed to ask for telephone numbers which I provided and I said it was acceptable to leave the flowers at the property if no one was in?"
Leonard Timoney
Verified Buyer
"We found the whole experience excellent. Company addressed any query immediately. Delivery was efficient and prompt. The recipient was delighted with the flowers. I would certainly highly recommend this company."
Charlotte Murray
Verified Buyer
"Perfect delivery - came as expected. Hatbox is a lovely touch"
Matthew De Vere White
Verified Buyer
"Flowers arrived on time and in perfect condition. Thank you so much"
Fiona Graham
Verified Buyer
"The flowers were not delivered to the right address but customer services were quick to check and another bouquet was delivered the next day"
Molly Hennessy
Verified Buyer
"The San Francisco Boho Bunch I ordered was beautiful. Bloom stayed in constant communication with me and responded to me promptly when I had a query. I love the flowers from this place and would absolutely use them again."
Grainne McEntee
"Beautiful"
Jennifer Fry
Verified Buyer
"According to my mother in law the arrangement was beautiful. She was very pleased and very complimentary!"
Bailey Pauline
Verified Buyer
"Great Service. Loved the hatbox"
Louise Mc Kane
Verified Buyer
"Flowers were delivered when they said they would deliver."
Padraig Carbury
Verified Buyer
"When my wife recieved the flowers 2 of them looked fresh,5 of them looked like they were about to die and 2 of them were withered"
Rachel Carroll
"Reliable and beautiful."
"Thank you, Bloom Magic! Living in the US and having our niece in Ireland, it was so easy to order a beautiful bouquet - delivered perfectly as requested - to celebrate her birthday. She was so surprised and delighted that the flowers were in a hat box."
Cora Kenrick
Verified Buyer
"They were beautiful and all in bloom"
Shelagh Ross Keane
Verified Buyer
"Flowers were beautiful, delivered on the day, and much appreciated by the recipient."
"The flowers wilted and started to smell within 4 days of having received them. I had cut the stems, changed the water and fed them but they weren't improving and the smell was getting horrible. I contacted Bloom who asked me to send photos to them to verify. I sent about 8 so they could see each of the flowers that was wilting. They told me to cut them again and change the water. When I replied saying I'd already done that twice and was still unhappy they never bothered replying. Would definitely not recommend. #badcustomerservice"
AUSRA CEPIENE
Verified Reviewer
"horrible experience ever !!! NEVER AGAIN !!!SO DISSAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY AND NOBODY TACES CARE OF UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS! IN THE PHOTOS YOU CAN SEE HOW ''FRESH'' ARE FLOWERS ON DELIVERY DAY!!!"
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.53 based on 627 reviews