Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

How would you rate Bloom Magic Flower Delivery ?

Verified Buyer
"I didn’t see them apart from a phot but they looked lovely and Mum was delighted.’"
Verified Buyer
"It arrived right on time, and it was very nicely done."
Marianne Keating
Marianne Keating
Verified Buyer
"Extremely disappointed with the flowers sent. The elegant flowers pictured on the website was very different to what arrived. Instead, the flowers that came were cut too short and shoved into the box without arrangement. On the left premium picture from the website and on the right 'deluxe' flowers sent. I will never order from this site again as there is no quality assurance, extremely disappointed."
Justyna Piotrowska
Verified Buyer
"The best flowers in Dublin"
Caroline Hynes
Verified Buyer
"I had stated when ordering to leave the flowers on the porch if no one was home but they were left behind a bin at the side of the house. No note was left to inform the recipient and she didn’t find them until two days later. What a waste of €50! Won’t be using them again."
"Great service. I ordered yesterday, my wife received the flowers and Belgian chocolates today. Very professional packaging and presentation. The stems were fresh and good quality. I would not hesitate to recommend"
Martina Comerford
Verified Buyer
"The flowers where for my sister 50th birthday she rang and said they very beautiful."
Paul O’Neill
Verified Buyer
"Flowers were delivered promptly , but the chocolates were never delivered. Even though they were a complimentary addition as i was spending over 140euro and the gentleman i placed my oder with over the phone was the one who notified me i was in-titled to the chocolates and confirmed they would be added , they weren't."
Dalisay Asuncion
Verified Buyer
"Reliable and the flowers were delivered on time."
Verified Buyer
"It arrived right on time, and it was very nicely done."
Melanie Vann
Verified Buyer
"The flowers delivered by Bloom were very well received by my family in Ireland. However I was sadly charged twice for my order. I paid online by credit card, the original total charged was refunded, only to be charged again at a slightly higher rate, days later. I'm unsure why my credit card details would be available to Bloom for this transaction to occur 3 days after I placed my original order? I hope I don't receive any further charges to my credit card."
Hello Melanie,

Very sorry to hear this. Please let us look into this with Bank of Ireland, and we will get back to you with more information.

Kind Regards,
Nicholas
Niamh Mullen
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful flowers delivered to a friend of mine and she was astounded by the quality of the roses! The hatbox was beautiful and delivered on time to the right area in her workplace. I will definitely be going to bloom magic first for any future purchases."
Claire Finlay
Verified Buyer
"Flowers were delivered with care."
Maeve Oriordan
Verified Buyer
"Flowers were beautiful. Thank you! If I may suggest you also offer a larger more expensive option I think people would purchase it. Please check out jadorelesfleurs on instagram. That’s what I was looking for oridinally"
Niamh Matthews-Murphy
Verified Buyer
"There were no flowers or decorations it was literally a bottle of drink and very small box of crocs. I have emailed a complaint but haven’t heard back"
"Arrived on due date"
Susan.rossney@charteredaccountants.ie
Verified Buyer
"Great service; friendly and professional. Strongly recommend."
Christina Carr
Verified Buyer
"They arrived on time and were beautiful!"
Seaview Coaches Ltd
Verified Buyer
"The flowers were beautiful and fresh as always."
Eric Eades
Verified Buyer
"Both my wife and I (separate accounts), have found the quality of flowers used and the efficiency of delivery to be top class. The receiver was truly delighted with the gift, which was the prime objective. Keep up to those standards in the future."
Deirdre Hanrahan
Verified Buyer
"Flowers were not delivered same day. Incorrect flowers product delivered"
Stephen Connolly
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order flowers which arrived rapidly and on time."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.54 based on 595 reviews