Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

How would you rate Bloom Magic Flower Delivery?

Aine Richardson
Aine Richardson
Verified Buyer

Good service. Friendly manner. Upset that my order wasn't the same as the photo and flowers were missing as they were unavailable. The bouquet was picked for those specific flowers and would have chosen a different bouquet had I known they were not going to be available. Smaller than I thought they were going to be. But overall the flowers were very pretty.
Jennifer O
Jennifer O
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers in beautiful presentation box. Exactly as in picture. Never had that before. Great service. Highly recommend company. I'll definitely use again.
Josselin ROGER
Josselin ROGER
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and flowers are perfect !
Danny Spring
Verified Buyer

Great service as usual from Bloom Magic. Simple process and gorgeous end result! My go-to for the special occasions.
NUALA DELANEY
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, Beautiful flowers!
Lorraine Delaney
Verified Buyer

Absolutely thrilled with my order. I ordered flowers for my mum's birthday as I'm living in Canada. Our house is very difficult to find so I was quite anxious about the courier finding it but he found it no problem. Flowers were beautiful. Will definitely use again and would recommend to others.
Kate Baldock
Verified Buyer

I live in Singapore and ordered a bunch of flowers for a friend who’s family lives in Dublin. It’s always risky ordering from a new place, especially not knowing the area at all, but Bloom Magic were fantastic. Excellent customer service and the flowers were lovely. Thanks for making it so easy!
Frances T Byrnes
Verified Buyer

The arrangement bore no resemblance to what the website displayed. I paid extra for a vase & was offered a 50% refund on the vase??? My cost was over €80.00. Very disappointed and would not recommend this site.
Mary Rose Lowry
Verified Buyer

My friend was over the moon with the size of the bouquet that she received will definitely use you again and highly recommend you.
Fiona Butterfield
Verified Buyer

Thank you Bloom Magic for two successful deliveries of beautiful flowers. I'm very pleased to have found a supplier of quality bouquets as I order them from abroad and don't get to see them. It's also great to receive email confirmation that the flowers were delivered successfully.
Robert Brophy
Verified Buyer

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the entire service (including a very polite and helpful courier) was fantastic. Will definitely be back to you guys!
Philip.wynne@theflowerfactory.ie
Unverified Reviewer

FABULOUS FLOWERS AND SUPER SERVICE
Philip.wynne@theflowerfactory.ie
Verified Buyer

MY SISTER WAS TRULY DELIGHTED SHE IS JUST OVER A SERIOUS ILNESS AND THE FLOWERS REALLY MADE HER DAY 'THANKS FOR THE FAB FLOWERS AND PERFECT PROSECCO'
Mary Sookee
Verified Buyer

The flowers were lovely and my niece was delighted with them , the drink and chops also went down nicely .
Claire Cross
Verified Buyer

I was extremely disappointed with the delivery service. It was my first time purchasing from Bloom. I ordered the Flowers 10 days in advance to be delivered to my sister on her birthday to her place of work. They cost €54 plus €8 for delivery so €62. The delivery did not arrive until almost 6 o clock to her work place in which she had to wait on to receive them. The delivery was a Monday and the reason given for such late delivery was Black Friday backlog. This is not good enough for expensive flowers. For this reason I would not trust the company to deliver on time again.
Verified Reviewer

Ordered the flowers on Saturday for delivery the following Thursday. Flowers didn’t arrive on the Thursday and no attempt was made to contact me or the recipient. Zero satisfaction from customer services when I made a complaint. Would not order from this company again.
Anne McCarthy
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Beautiful and unusual arrangements.
Caitriona Lannen

Amazing service And quality - luxury product! Will defo order again
Rebecca Ruth
Verified Buyer

Very disappointing service. I placed my order one week in advance and requested that the flowers delivered in the morning, despite this my flowers were sent out in the afternoon run, not the morning run. Many stressful calls ensued to try and track down the recipient when they arrived at 2 o'clock. I wouldn't buy with Bloom again.
Molly Ann Howard
Verified Buyer

Very easy to place order from the States. My Aunt is a very special lady and we appreciate you creating a lovely arrangement to brighten her day.
Mandy Rose

Excellent Service!
Marie Melody
Verified Buyer

Thank you Bloom Magic, my sister was delighted with her flowers and ordering and delivery service was stop-on!
Visa Debit
Verified Buyer

I was disappointed that the flowers arrived in a box thats not how flowers should be delivered I was expecting the flowers to be visable
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.58 based on 480 reviews