Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

216 Reviews

Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Flowers are just too beautiful for words
Ann Fischadler
Ann Fischadler
Verified Buyer

My daughter received this beautiful flowers. She loved them
Lisa Moroney
Lisa Moroney
Verified Buyer

Fantastic quality flowers at great prices. I was lucky enough to win a hand tied bouquet and because of the quality of that bouquet I ordered a hat box for my nana's 87th birthday. It is stunning and my nana is delighted with it! Thanks a million bloom magic
Rob
Verified Reviewer

The site is as beautiful as the arrangements, and ordering was simple and convenient. My order was delivered that morning and the recipient was so happy - just couldn't stop complimenting on the freshness and look of the flowers. I will definitely order again! Thank you!
Barbara Mumba
Verified Buyer

The Bloom Magic site was easy to navigate and Kerri was lovely to deal with via email. The recipients are thrilled with their flowers and gifts and I would recommend this company without hesitation for both personal and corporate orders.
Andrea Moore
Verified Buyer

Absolutely Beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered. Recipient of flowers was delighted.
Jessica
Verified Reviewer

The flowers are so fresh. The presentation is amazing and delivered on time! Thanks a million Bloom Magic. Till next time :)
James
Verified Reviewer

A brilliant and stress free service. Placed my order a week before I needed the flowers and then asked if they could deliver after 10am which was no problem at all.

Flowers arrived and my girlfriend was over the moon. Beautiful flowers.
Maria Melo
Verified Buyer

I made a request for the same day, with a really tight time frame, and they delivered it right on time, and it was absolutely perfect. I would completely recommend the service and I'am very grateful to all the nice staff.
Zainab
Unverified Reviewer

It was on time and absolutely gorgeous! But was disappointed as she didn't get the free chocolate I would have bought them if I knew boom magic would change their mind ! Over all flowers are nice
Glenn Hughes
Verified Reviewer

Mrs was over the moon with her "Romance Sur La Seine" roses... I'm in the good books ... so it's all positive.

Thanks again
Shauna Courtney
Verified Buyer

FLowers were gorgeous and so original looking, delivery was quick and flowers are fresh, all around delighted with the experience!
Mrs C M Brady
Verified Buyer

Arrived on time very pleased recipient said they were beautifull thank you
M Phelan
Verified Buyer

I have ordered flowers on two occasions from Bloom Magic, the first time in December 2016 and the second in February 2017. After my first order I got a discount code for a future order. This seemed to be open because there was no expiry date. However, when I ordered in February the discount code did not work as it had expired. I have to say that I found this annoying to say the least.
The flowers are lovely and the delivery service works very well. I've been very happy with my two orders but if you're going to offer future reductions you should indicate how long such offers last.

Marek T./USA
Verified Reviewer

My second order of flowers from Bloom Magic was a mistake.Flowers selection was totally different than advertised.I ordered bouquet with a lot of blue flowers.There wasn't even one blue flower in bouquet they delivered .They wanted to cover their mistake by explaining seasonal availability of flowers etc.Well,Poseidon bouquet was available on Feb.3 on Bloom Magic website.Very unhappy.No more orders from Bloom Magic.Better flower shops in Navan.
Emma Wake
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous flowers and excellent customer service as I had to change the delivery address last minute and they went above and beyond to ensure that they were delivered to the right address. My friend was delighted with the bouquet.
Nichola Byrne

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for making a special friend of mine very happy with your beautiful flowers last week, I'm in Melbourne and making sure my friends get presents on time for their birthdays is sometimes a struggle so having the flowers delivered with no hiccups really put my mind at ease. I will definitely be using your great service again...

Cheers from down under, Nichola
James Martin
Verified Buyer

Placed an order for Flowers and chocolates to be delivered to my friend, I left my mobile number and the number of the person who the delivery was for. The flowers were not delivered, when I contacted bloom a couple of days later, they said the driver said there was no answer but my friend and husband had been home all day and didn't hear anyone ring the doorbell, the driver could have rang my friend or he could have chosen to ring me, he didn't do either. He said he dropped them into a neighbor who, didn't deliver them to my friend. I emailed this morning and rang, haven't had a reply to the last two emails (waiting almost 5 hours for a response as I writes this) I asked how Bloom intend to rectify the situation, it is now Monday and the items were due to be delivered on Saturday. Fair enough mistakes happen I get that, but at least try to fix it and reply to my emails, very disappointing customer service, this was my first and will be my last time using Bloom, if they had of engaged more with me and tried to rectify the situation I would have given them the benefit of the doubt and perhaps used them again.
Ciara White
Verified Buyer

Great service, arrived within (or even less) than 2 hours after ordering and beautifully presented. My mum loved them and will definitely be using you guys when ordering again!
Thanks a million.

Flowers are just too beautiful for words
Richard Collumb
Verified Buyer

I've used Bloom Magic a few times now & they always deliver! Easy to get what you want & the arrangements always go down a treat.
Aisling Dillon
Verified Buyer

The flowers were apparently lovely however they weren't delivered until after six in the evening after the person they were ordered for had gone home thus rendering the birthday wishes fairly useless.
Thomas Cahill
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers and something a little bit different very fresh and well presented, I will definitely be using them again .
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.72 based on 216 reviews