Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

How would you rate Bloom Magic Flower Delivery?

Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers in beautiful presentation box. Exactly as in picture. Never had that before. Great service. Highly recommend company. I'll definitely use again.
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and flowers are perfect !
Verified Buyer

Great selection of flowers and website was easy to use. Customer service was great when I wanted to make an alteration to the delivery last minute and the flowers looked just as they did on the website when they arrived. Overall an excellent service.
Tracey Matthews
Verified Buyer

I wouldn't normally write a negative review but I feel its necessary in this case. I was at my parent house when the flowers arrived on Wednesday afternoon and my first impression was one of disappointment. We opted to upgrade our order to premium but in my opinion the arrangement was quiet small. I actually felt the need to show my parents the images from your website to show them the type of arrangement I was expecting. I received you email asking for review which I chose to ignore (i was brought up being told that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all) but when I arrived at my parents today, only 5 days later, the flowers appear to be well past their sell by date. When I mentioned this to mum she explained that they were looking "sad" since Friday. Despite her following the care instruction to the letter.
Sheila O
Verified Buyer

I have used Bloom Magic Flower Delivery 3 times. Each time I have been satisfied with the quality of the flowers. Bloom magic have been very accommodating with any changes to delivery details at short notice which has been much appreciated. I am a returning customer and I will certainly use Bloom Magic again. I would recommend this flower delivery company without hesitation.

MARY Jordan

Arrived on time. Lovely flowers
Martina Brady
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, the delivery guy was brilliant a real gent, very accommodating. The flowers were beautiful, thank you.
Marie Logan
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers many thanks x
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and flowers are perfect !
Patrick
Verified Reviewer

Avoid!! Avoid!! Avoid! Absolute disaster of a Company. Did not deliver Flowers on Day needed. Driver could not find the house, even tho full address and Eircode was available. Will never use again. Will never recommend. Stay away for these.
Corinne
Verified Reviewer

What a beautiful bouquet of flowers and superb service. Thank you!
Mrs K Quinn
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Very easy to use
F C Walsh
Verified Buyer

Smooth online process, great next day delivery.
Siobhan Connor
Verified Buyer

Flowers arrived on time and were beautiful. Really impressed with the service and quality of the flowers. Bloom is now my go-to business for any flower deliveries.
Aisling Richards
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers with quick and professional service
David Carter
Verified Buyer

Hi guys, overall I had a very good experience with Bloom Magic - the selection is good and easy and the end product is really nice.

My only comment would be that I requested that the flowers be delivered before 2 if possible in the delivery comments section, as the recipient was only going to be there til 2.30. When I check on the order on the day, there was no record about this at all on the order. I called customer service, the guy (Nick I think) was really helpful, took my number and called the delivery guy to fix it.

It got sorted, and all worked well in but it seemed that the special request was lost in the whole process. I do understand that you can't guarantee delivery all the time, but as the order was made 2 working days in advance I didn't think it would be an issue to include this on the first set of orders going out.
Vadims Bille
Verified Buyer

Bouquet was lot smaller then promised, wrong wase delivered. Not a 100€ service for sure! Not shopping with you again!

Caroline Mahon
Verified Buyer

The flowers were as beautiful and imaginative as your website suggested...
ASIER ROA MENDIGUCHIA
Verified Buyer

Fast service, and arrived on time. Thank you
Lesle O
Verified Buyer

Easy website. Has what I wanted. Prompt delivery and I was informed when the plant was delivered. Will use again without doubt
Sandra OBrien
Verified Buyer

Love how you are so innovative with your flower creations. You totally lived up to my expectations when I sent my brother and his wife the 'hat box' and chocs. They were totally blown away by it, thank you! I wanted them to feel my appreciation for many reasons by sending them flowers and they really got the message. 5* plus, thank you.
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.64 based on 385 reviews