Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

247 Reviews

Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

MRS KATHLEEN V MCCAFFERTY
MRS KATHLEEN V MCCAFFERTY
Verified Buyer

My niece was absolutely delighted and thrilled by the beautiful bouquet she received. I never used Bloom Magic before but most certainly will be using them from now on. She said they were her favourite colour and smelled divine.
Many thanks. I am so happy because I made someone who was very down very happy.
Loveshnee Govender
Loveshnee Govender
Verified Buyer

My sister in law loved her birthday flowers. The pic she sent was similar to the website with more buds so it will look even more beautiful in a few days! Thank you for an excellent and efficient service Bloom Magic! I will certainly use this again.
Gavin
Unverified Reviewer

Living in Chicago and bought flowers & chocolates for my mum's birthday. They arrived on time and looked beautiful & amazing! Brilliant service I would definitely use it again!
Unverified Reviewer

Beautiful bouquet, prompt delivery..... one very happy Mammy
Fiona
Unverified Reviewer

Absolutly fantastic just like the picture my mum was so so happy i live in england and will recomend this company to anyone and will use again and again
Jen
Unverified Reviewer

Absolutely gorgeous bouquet of flowers, my mum was thrilled! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Unverified Reviewer

Delivered to the wrong address
S Lavelle
Verified Buyer

Have made someone really happy with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. They were delivered smoothly and I have seen a foto and they look even better than on the website
Gali Pavlik
Verified Buyer

There 's a big difference what was on the photo and what's delivered, a bit expensive for the price paid and didn't get what was expected. However the birthday girl liked them very much.
Melanie Schimmel
Verified Buyer

Thanks, great flowers, great decor, thanks for that
Linda Lenehan
Verified Buyer

Superb bouquet of flowers delivered.... By a very charming gentleman! Absolutely delighted!!!!! Will definitely be using your services again!

Laurence Cleary

Flawless.
Online experience was excellent and the end product was absolutely fantastic
My mum was (& still is) blown away with them
Clare Webster
Verified Buyer

I was super impressed with Bloom Magic. I ordered online from Australia for delivery to my Aunt in Ireland. The flowers were delivered within a few hours and she was absolutely thrilled with them. Thank you.
Alec Gabbett

amazing service
Michael Byrne
Verified Buyer

Flowers should have been delivered by 10 March in time for the funeral, were actually delivered on 14 March.
Justine Hurley
Verified Buyer

Trying out this company. Justynes became Sheilas etc. all good. So far so good. I'm in California back n forth so need reliability. Parents avid gardeners so interesting flowers fun!
Catherine Stobie
Verified Buyer

Absolutely gorgeous flowers, excellent service also, very easy to order online
Karolina P.
Verified Reviewer

Lovely service, a very happy recipient! Easy to order from UK, would highly recommend Bloom Magic!
Niamh Servini
Verified Buyer

My mum was over the moon with the beautiful flowers and the delivery guy was so nice too. She was amazed that they had come all the way from Dublin via my Swansea order.
She thought I had spent a fortune, but to be honest I feel it was better value than the more we'll know florists!
The candle was also beautiful, a lovely extra touch.
It was a very important day so thank you for making it special. I will definelty use you again and recommend you to others.
Eimear
Unverified Reviewer

Beautiful flowers and great service
Rachel Hughes
Verified Buyer

This was my first time using Bloom to send some flowers to a family member who lives in Leeds. The website was very user friendly and I had no issues with my order. My flowers were due to be delivered the next day, after receiving a text message with a delivery time the order did not turn up and no card was left. I was unable to contact anyone until the next day I left 2 messages before I got a call back. The person I spoke to was helpful and said they would contact the delivery company and give time for my family member to check with her neighbours. I got a call back to say someone with my family members surname had signed for the delivery. Even if the flowers had been delivered to the right address the person that would have collected them didn't have that surname! The customer service operative told me he would call back in approximately half an hour after he had contacted the delivery company again, this was at approximately midday, I did not receive a call back until 9pm that night which I thought was completely outrageous! Subsequently it had turned out the delivery company had left the flowers in a hall way which had been picked up by a neighbour who delivered them later that day. When they arrived the flowers were beautiful but the overall experience left a lot to be desired!
Vladimir Polivanov
Verified Buyer

The flowers I ordered , arrived much smaller than I ordered and whcih was shown as example on the website , and I payed quite a lot for them for medium size, which made me so unhappy as I was ordered them online for my wife for her very special day,when I was abroad .
Sandro Graca
Verified Buyer

Great service! Used it for a same day delivery and a delivery the next day - both of those were impeccable! Highly recommended - thumbs up, keep up the good work.
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.70 based on 247 reviews