Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

How would you rate Bloom Magic Flower Delivery?

Aine Richardson
Aine Richardson
Verified Buyer

Good service. Friendly manner. Upset that my order wasn't the same as the photo and flowers were missing as they were unavailable. The bouquet was picked for those specific flowers and would have chosen a different bouquet had I known they were not going to be available. Smaller than I thought they were going to be. But overall the flowers were very pretty.
Jennifer O
Jennifer O
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers in beautiful presentation box. Exactly as in picture. Never had that before. Great service. Highly recommend company. I'll definitely use again.
Josselin ROGER
Josselin ROGER
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and flowers are perfect !
Laurentiu Ometita
Verified Buyer

Great quality flowers! I got them for my girlfriends birthday to surprise her. She loved them! This is my second time buying and wont be my last!
Laura Rego
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer services when I had to change a deliver address last minute. Flowers were beautiful.
Denis
Verified Reviewer

Bloom Magic is amazing!! Best luxury flower delivery service in Ireland without a doubt - great service and product 🌸
Deanna McDowall
Verified Buyer

The flowers were very lovely and as pretty as displayed online. Ordering them from Canada for delivery in Ireland you worry about what will be received (and if on time). They were stunning and delivered exactly when expected.
Noelle Mac Donagh
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Everything done to ensure we were 100% happy with our flowers
Susan Coffey
Verified Buyer

The flower were wonderful and delivered very well although I was very disappointed that they did not smell as that is why I ordered these lilies because my husband loves the smell and they were for him.
MISS J A LONGDEN

Great service and flowers
Jennifer Brady
Verified Buyer

I was happy with the selection of flower arrangements to choose from. Also I found the online ordering process very efficient and easy.

As a customer, one element I would like is to see provided is 'preferred delivery times'. As there is no option to choose a delivery time I was unable to guide the person I was sending the flowers to as to what time they might arrive, be it morning, afternoon or evening. This made me quite anxious as I was unsure if they would be home to receive the flowers when they arrived. I have noticed preferred delivery times available with other flower companies so maybe this is something you could potentially incorporate for your customers. That's the only issue, the rest of the experience was lovely!
Neil Delaney
Verified Buyer

Medium flowers were quite small for the money and arrived pretty late in the day.
Visa
Verified Buyer

The excited response from the person who received the bouquet made ME happy. Thank you!
Ado
Verified Reviewer

Ordered Wild Atlantic Premium - no pink blooms included. Disappointed not as advertised.
Gillian Hehir
Verified Buyer

Very professional delivery and so easy to order on your website you get exactly what you order absolutely stunning flowers
Robyn Murphy
Verified Buyer

Great website, delivery was on time and best of all the flowers were beautiful and well received! Thank you - will use Bloom Magic again!
Fiona Floyd
Verified Buyer

Lovely flowers, exactly as pictured on the website, delivered on time (on a Saturday in rural Ireland!) in excellent packaging. Very impressed, thank you! 👍👍
Harrison Byart
Verified Buyer

Ordered twice from here now and perfect both times!
Alice Odoux
Verified Buyer

very satisfied, great services!
Mary Timmins
Verified Buyer

Arrived on due date. The recipient rang in delight with the beautiful flowers she had just received.
P J Orme
Verified Buyer

Delivered to my sister for her golden wedding anniversary. She tells me they are beautiful but she was horrified that in order to make a circle of leaves you have used staples!
Not what I or she were expecting.
Katie Roche
Verified Buyer

Late delivery and when delivered the case in a delivery cardboard box which was soggy wet. The chocs were all wet and destroyed so had to be thrown out.
Visa
Verified Buyer

Arrived when promised, recipient delighted with gift!
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.61 based on 435 reviews