Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery:

Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
I had to urgently change my order as my friend received the same bunch of flowers from someone else. Saoirse was very helpful and the order was edited without any hassle and the new bunch was beautiful.
Not what we ordered. The arrangement was flat, messy and unlike the previous HatBox I received. Despite following the advice on the website and sending in an email I didn't feel that '20% off your next purchase was appropriate'. I don't like leaving negative reviews but after paying €52 for a surprise birthday present I didn't feel the quality was as described. I understand seasonal availability and the fact that the advertisement is a guideline however what arrived was a messy bunch of flowers.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not at all likely
Very poor delivery service on both occasions!
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
Great service. The recipient was delighted with the bouquet.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
The flowers arrived to their destination in perfect condition. Delighted with the service !
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
Sorry for the delay in writing this review. We were very happy indeed with the flowers and delivery to my sister in law in County Laois. Well done we will definitely use you again in the future, should the need arise. Thank you
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
The flowers were amazing, went down a treat, I send these from NZ, the service and communication is great
Have had the worst experience with Bloom Magic! I ordered flowers for a friends birthday and was contacted on the day of delivery to be told that I had should have ordered through the Irish site for a delivery to Northern Ireland, not through the UK site, despite the UK site accepting the order. As I was assured delivery would be made the following day, which was already a day late, I agreed to the order being moved to the Irish site. The order was then delayed by another day, resulting in it being two days late and I was charged the cost per the UK website, despite the order being moved to the Irish website, which resulted in being overcharged. I have found the customer service to be terrible. For a company that offers deliveries on a weekend I feel you should be able to contact them on a weekend to remedy any issues that arise but when I tried to follow up on why my delivery hadn't been delivered on Friday I didn't receive a response until Monday. The way the situation has been dealt with is totally unacceptable and unprofessional and I will never order from them again.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
Very happy with the bouquet and gifts. My friend send a photo of her present she was so thrilled with them. Delivered as requested.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
stunning flowers!
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Very likely
The flowers are very nicely placed in a beautiful basket which gives a nice touch and make it memorable. like it. Thanks
Delighted with the flowers
My go to flower pros
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
I send flowers from the States and they are always on time and have easy access to tracking any order. I use Bloom Magic every time I need to send flowers in Ireland and would recommend highly.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
A simply beautiful experience Simple to order Beautiful blooms Thank you Bloom Magic
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
I am very happy to highly recommend #BloomMagic as a reliable flexible convenient florist. Superb customer experience. Perfect selection of floral bouquets with extensive add on gift options.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
Very happy with the flowers they were beautiful
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
Extremely happy. Great choice and excellent service
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
Flowers were lovely and delivered on time. The recipient loved them!
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
We purchased online here in Australia for Mums 70th Birthday she was very delighted!
Absolutely stunning !!