Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Christine
"Beautiful high quality flowers and delivered same day with an excellent service. The hat box flowers I ordered were beautiful and the receiver was very happy. Thank you."
"I ordered the spray roses and carnations hat box flowers. Amazing flowers, my friend was very pleased with them. Good quality flowers and amazing delivery service. Quite impressed with how well the flowers are wrapped and hyydrated during the delivery process. Thank you!"
Sylvia Leduc
"Flowers were easy to order, very pretty and arrived on time. Great service."
"Unreal as always!!"
"Ordered from California for two friends back home in Dublin. Thrilled with the beautiful flowers and presentation. Online service and communication was amazing and would not hesitate to recommend 1,000%. Will be using for all overseas flower deliveries in the future. Many, many thanks."
"Amazing service and accurate timing for delivery. Will be using this service again"
"Excellent service. Would 100% use again. Delivery man was super nice. Thank you so much."
"Flowers were delivered on the date they were supposed to. They were lovely flowers and much appreciated by my sister in law who had just lost her mam"
"Order easy to put through and happy with the speed of delivery. Would use again!"
"Smooth delivery, changes were made to the delivery date with no problem and the customer service team were quick to respond to any queries I had along the way. Fantastic, friendly service and high quality product. Thank you!"
"Lovely flowers very happy with them"
"From the moment I rang I was very happy with the service I received. I am happy to say I will order again as they were very professional. When I needed to ring again and see who signed for the flowers it was not a problem. The driver provided all the necessary information in terms of name, date and time delivered. Very good service. Thank you."
"I ordered online and it was a very quick and straightforward system. Flowers were delivered quickly and without any issues."
"Flowers were lovely but the happy birthday card we ordered never arrived. Also I received an email saying my delivery was here about 30 minutes before they were."
"Fabulous flowers promptly sent! Will use Bloom Magic in future."
"very smooth and timely transaction"
"Excellent service - beautiful gift boquot delivered as requested."
"Great service and great value for money. Would of preferred it delivered earlier in the morning but so does everyone haha. Will definitely be using again."
"These are the most disappointing flowers I have purchased in my life. I paid £41 for a bouquet which is an absolute rip off as they are not presented as viewed online false advertising. I bought these as a gift for my Nan and she had to assemble the box herself to put together. They were also delivered in a extra large box, granted this is an online company but i have never experienced this with any other e-commerce florist before, they also missed out the card which i requested so my Nan would have no idea who they even came from! Do not bother wasting your money as the customer serviced post purchase is abysmal and they refuse to help."
"I ordered a "premium" bouquet to be delivered for my wife's birthday, with the add-ons of a 'charming' hourglass vase and card. They all looked rather grand on the website photos, but sadly, in reality the Premium bouquet turned out to be more "Run-of-the-Mill" than the promised premium. Certainly not worth the £49! The Blooms were decent tho is the only saving grace. The 'charming' vase turned out to be plastic and the chosen card wasnt what was ordered, just a cheap looking, flimsy generic card with happy birthday on the front. At least they got the internal message right with no spelling mistakes. Add £10 delivery charge and this added up to an expensive mistake. I wont be recommending Bloom Magic to anyone or use them ever again. I think a name change to Blooming RipOff would be more appropriate."
"Couldn't fault you. Wife loved the flowers which is the main thing. Excellent Customer Service from Aisling. Hope Aisling gets the credit"
"Excellent service, will use again! The flower arrangements are beautiful and are reasonably priced!"
"We received an arrangement of flowers from Bloom Magic on Monday evening, sent by a cousin in England. They were beautiful were they arrived but started to wilt and wither from Thursday morning. We had put them in a vase with water and the food provided immediately and they have been in a well - lit and well - ventilated room. This is certainly not the 'amazing' experience promised on their website. When we complained we were told that complaints must be made inside 72 hours. So if you use Bloom Magic - their flowers may not look beautiful for long. No customer service ethos here at all."
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.49 based on 739 reviews