Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bloom Magic Flower Delivery

About Bloom Magic Flower Delivery: Bloom Magic is a company that is firmly focused on delivering luxury flowers to each and every consumer with the very best customer service. We pride ourselves on cutting edge floral design to make the person who receives the flowers feel amazing, and to make sure each and every person who sends them feels great too! Our team of expert floral designers give each and every order the same attention to detail so that they look like the photos on our site. We also guarantee that every order contains only flowers that are fresh and in season.

Whilst, we are consistently working on our flowers, we are also focused on the customers. The Bloom Magic team are continuously working to ensure that the customer is given the same level of luxury when shopping, that they get in each arrangement that they buy from us.

info@bloommagic.com

202 The AllianceSouth Lotts RoadDublin 4County Dublin

Click Here

Tell us how Bloom Magic Flower Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Lisa Mccarthy
"Amazing as always....I refuse to use any other florist now...the pictures speak for themselves....beautiful blooms, fantastic communication and delivered in time! Love this company...."
Fiona
"An average product in spite of a lovely website. The roses are ..ok...the accompanying leaves are very poor and not at all Autumnal. You need to control your suppliers better..."
Julie-Ann Knight
"Fantastic service, ordered online for same day delivery and the order arrived perfectly early and just as stated. I would definitely recommend."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I had to urgently change my order as my friend received the same bunch of flowers from someone else. Saoirse was very helpful and the order was edited without any hassle and the new bunch was beautiful."
"what a fantastic company! thank you, especially saoirse who went out of her way to help with with my order. my mum just received her hatbox roses that i ordered yesterday, and she is overwhelmed at just how beautiful they are. she is very happy, i am very happy! five star treatment all the way. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Gorgeous flowers, great service"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Yes I was very happy with my Bloom Magic experience. So quick and easy to order online, the flowers arrive on time and are always beautiful."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Living abroad means that sending flowers to my family is an easy option for gifts and to celebrate significant milestones. I have found Bloom Magic to be fantastic value, reliable service and a really beautiful product. I order online and the website interface is fantastic. Easy to order, lots of selection and the option to select what day suits for delivery are some of the features the website works so well. I have recommended to others and will continue to use this service in the future."
"Loved the flowers!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Have ordered three times now, all deliveries were on time and perfect!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Very happy I selected Bloom Magic, prompt delivery and recipient was delighted with the flowers"
"Very happy"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not so likely
"I hate to be negative but....my flowers were already 'turning' when they were delivered. The box was left UPSIDE-DOWN at my front door and all the water had spilled out spoiling the hat-box. I regreshed the roses as much as I could and added the feed but they began to die almost immediately. I was terribly disappointed. The flowers were VERY expensive so the disappointment was all the more tangible. Not good enough, not good enough at all. Karin Morrow."
Hi Karin, we are so sorry to hear this and completely understand your disappointment. I have reached out to you via email to discuss this further.
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I was very happy with the service and the flowers were delivered when requested."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"I was very pleased and my girlfriend was more pleased."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"The customer service was fantastic and I was able to coordinate with them perfectly in order to deliver the flowers. Will definitely be using this website again."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Excellent service delivered on time and great flowers. THanks guys"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Not so likely
"when i recieved my flowers they were wilted..... had to cut string to water them as too tight .. so had to put into vase"
Hi Amanda, thank you so much for this feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with your delivery. I have reached out to you via email to discuss this further :)
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Easy process and value and more importantly as a gift they were what was needed to start and end the day! Looking for an excuse to use Bloom Magic again ;)"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Yes,I found the website easy to navigate and after speaking with a member of your team, both professional and helpful."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Excellent as always , very efficient, professional service!!"
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Yes I am so happy to have found you on Instagram and my flowers arrived so soon after ordering. They were beautiful and I will definitely be ordering from Bloom Magic again ."
How likely are you to purchase any of our products again? Extremely likely
"Very happy with service. Ordered online & prompt delivery. Flowers were beautiful"
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.52 based on 1,052 reviews