Bloom Boutique Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Bloom Boutique

How would you rate Bloom Boutique ?

"Ordered a sterling silver necklace and it tarnished after a few months. Clearly it's plated and not full silver. Engraving was quite poor quality too. Posted on instagram to let them know and the comment was deleted. Dishonest and of low quality. Clearly their returns period length is designed to stop you returning goods after the problem starts showing. Don't give these sharks your money"
"I would never recommend this website to anyone. The bracelets I ordered were such poor quality and ridiculous big so would just fall off. The customer service email never get back to you, which I think is disgusting customer service. I’m so disappointed because these were presents for my bridesmaids. I have requested a full refund but still waiting nearly a week for someone to get back to me. Any bride would understand organising a wedding is stressful enough so when something isn’t how you hope it will be it’s very upsetting, I would be so embarrassed to give these bracelets to my bridesmaids. Hopefully I hear something back soon!!"
"I would strongly caution anyone from ordering from this company. If it all goes smoothly then you may not have any problems, but if the company makes an error, their customer service is completely appalling. The customer services team are seemingly not available by telephone (I just get a recorded message saying that they're busy, but with no option to hold to speak to someone) and appear to be ignoring my emails. An error was made with my order of gifts for witnesses at my wedding next week. I ordered 2 necklaces on the 15th July. I received them extremely promptly on the 17th July, but there was a spelling error on the necklaces (the word "twelfth" spelled with the "F" missing). I got in touch straightaway to organise a replacement (and inform them of the time pressure, although at that point there was almost a month to go). The team said the items couldn't be replaced until they had been returned - despite me sending pictures clearly showing the error. I returned the items. I then didn't hear anything for a while, which surprised me, so I got in touch to ask when the replacement would be sent and was told they would be shipped shortly. I then had a message the evening before they were due to be shipped, saying they were out of stock of the 20mm disc needed for my order and could instead dispatch on the 16th August once stock came in - despite the fact I had repeatedly told them in every email that my wedding was next week i.e. before the 16th. I immediately got back in touch, to confirm the 16th would be too late, and also to note that my order was actually was for the 45mm disc, not the 20mm disc I had been told was out of stock - so it was not clear to me whether or not a replacement was possible. If the 45mm disc was also out of stock I also suggested a similar bracelet which I would be happy to accept as a replacement. I'm still trying to find out what is going on. I have now emailed four times with no response, left a message on their facebook page, and when I try calling the customer service phone number, I am played a recorded message with no chance to hold to speak to an operator. The company seems to be refusing to replace faulty goods or engage with me in any way. All I want is to know what is going on and whether or not it will be possible to obtain a replacement in time for my wedding - if not, I want my money back. The customer service experience I have had has been dreadful - I still don't even know whether this item is in stock - and as they have known for some weeks that replacements would be needed, I would have expected a hold to be put on the stock in order to supply these. Treat with extreme caution."
"Never received my order, never received a refund, communication poor at best. Don't bother waisting your money avoid at all costs."
O
"Personalised lovely gifts. Great choice and prices. Quick and free delivery. Would definitely use this online company again for a unique personalised gift."
Bloom Boutique is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews