Bloom & Wild Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild

About Bloom & Wild: Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy

customer service
customer service
Kim
"I sent the flowers to my daughter who lives in London. I live in Australia. She said they where beautiful and the ordering process was so easy."
Julie
"So quick and easy to order. My friend was absolutely chuffed to receive the flowers and sent me a photo - they looked just like they showed on-line. Fabulous thanks!"
Aisling
"I was updated when my flowers were ordered and when they arrived. My friend loved them! Thanks so much. Very quick and efficient service."
Victoria
"Lovely flowers and excellent service. Would definitely recommend and use again!"
Morveen
"Have now received 2 arrangements & sent 2 from Bloom & Wild Delighted with everything although when I received my first gift, I was a little wary! (Unnecessarily) The flat packed blooms don’t look very lively but trim them, pop them in water & they spring to life! I’m now on to week 3 of my latest gift & they still look great Ordering to send blooms to friends was easy and Bloom & Wild keep u updated as to when blooms are despatched & delivered Delighted with your product & service. I’ll certainly order gifts again & recommend you to friends Hope my son who sent me the gifts will be in touch as well!"
Faith
"What an experience! I found this company online after looking for next day delivery flowers. They're exactly what I wanted! I had a quick look at their Instagram and was so impressed by the quality and ability to post through the letter box! Will definitely be my go to florist for special occasions."
Wai-Ling
"The Summer Sunflowers sent to a friend as a thank you. Delivered on time and a photo sent to show time and placement of box (great idea!). My friend thought they were beautiful and smelt divine! Thank you Bloom and Wild!"
Rosemary
"I have received flowers myself from Wild & Bloom in the past and alwaysloved them. So have now started sending them to friends who have also been delighted. the bouquets are beautifully put together and well packaged . the quality is excellent. I have recommended them to lots of my friends."
Deborah
"I received a stunning arrangement from my sister and went onto send one to a friend(who loved them).Several things make Bloom and Wild special. The letterbox delivery, the careful packing and not least th amazing flowers. What I particularly liked ( loved) about the flowers was that they are seasonal, natural and such a change from the usual hothouse offerings. I will use them again and have already been recommending."
Rosemary
"I have received flowers from Bloom & Wild in the past and have been delighted with them. The bouquets are beautifully put together and well packaged. Really excellent quality. I can highly recommend them and indeed have already, to my friends."
Bardsley
"Bloom & Wild flowers are always gorgeous, and incredibly long-lasting - using the flower-food sachets they include my bouquets have always lasted a good two weeks. The letterbox delivery service is brilliant too!"
Sharon
"I have now been the receiver and purchaser of flowers using Bloom and Wild. Really easy process to order and brilliant to have next day delivery. I love the way the flowers are sent with all the extra details. Beautiful flowers and will definitely order again and recommend to others."
Sondus
"Creative and marvelous"
Cheryl
"Just had my 3rd order delivered at the weekend, amazing display, fresh beautiful flowers, the recipient was over the moon, highly recommend people trying this company 💖"
Natalie
"Easy to order. Efficient delivery and fabulous flowers! Have received and delivered and would highly recommend."
Verified Buyer
"Great flowers with unusual containers and advice on after care"
John
"WOW The flowers were stunning. I ordered them at 8pm and they were delivered the next day. I will only be ordering flowers from them from now on. Thank you Bloom & Wild!"
Catherine
"I bought flowers for my daughter who had just given birth to twins she was delighted with her flowers . I was more than happy with the service from Bloom and Wild will definitely be ordering again ."
Jacqueline
"I bought some flowers from you, as I received some from you, from a friend a couple of months ago and they were the best bouquet I have ever received, they look pretty when they arrive but about 4 days later they look fantastic"
Jackie
"Excellent product. Delivery excellent also even got a photo of where the box had been left as the recipient was out at the time of delivery . I have also received flowers , which have been well packed and lasted for around two weeks . A lovely gift for giving or receiving ."
Jane
"I’ve ordered flowers from Bloom & Wild twice now from Australia for UK friends and both times the recipient has been thrilled with the gift. Easy to deal with, fast delivery, they tell you what’s happening, great pricing, and the flowers seem to last for ages. So far so good - so will keep ordering this easy alternative to posting presents. 😊"
Nicola
"Very easy ordering When my sister received the flowers She said they were packaged lovely and the smell was amazing."
Becci
"I used Bloom & Wild after receiving some myself. I loved that they were able to go through the letter box and that you got to see them bloom over the next few days. I made use of a voucher that came with the flowers to send some to my Mum and she was equally delighted. Ordering process was simple & they arrived as promised - thank you!"
Mirka
"Lovely flowers, looked fresh and beautiful. Easy to order and a quick delivery"
Fran
"Amazing choice and such high quality. I have received and given Bloom & Wild and would never use anyone else now. Keep up the wonderful work 💐"
Bea
"Fantastic service,easy ordering and kept you well informed of delivery.Lovely choice of flowers at great prices.would definitely use again"
Allan
"Flowers are of great quality and the packaging is a lot more eco friendly then most others. Only improvement would be packaging being fully compostable/ bio-degradable/ recyclable."
Debbie
"Never heard of these until I received some flowers from them off my daughter. They are beautiful and the freshest I’ve ever had, plus 13 days in and they’re still blooming. Ive just sent my ex mom in law some for her birthday and she loves them. Would highly recommend"
Charlotte
"Easy to use site. My friend sent me a picture of the flowers when they arrived and a few days later. Opened up absolutely beautiful. Will definitely use again and recommend to my friends and family."
Joanne
"By far the easiest way to order flowers online. Great service and such beautiful flowers to choose from! Highly recommend"
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 28,753 reviews