Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Jamie
Lynda
Lynda
More Photos & Videos
Ordered in plenty of time for my mums birthday, arrived late and my mum thought I’d forgotten. When they did arrive they looked dead! Unimpressed and will be not using you again. I’d like a refund please
We are so sorry to hear this - please do give us an email at hello@bloomandwild.com so we can discuss this with you!
Flowers were fresh, with vibrant colours and the special request for ‘no lilies’ was noted and acted upon. Delivery was punctual and as promised.
Always a great selection and delivered on time with sometimes little turn around - thank you!
Very easy to do online and very quick delivery! The flowers also look beautiful too!
Every order has been delivered promptly and feedback has been really positive. Friends and family have loved the flowers I’ve sent them.
So efficient such choice well priced. Luvly will always use from now on. Thank you
Ordering was very easy, my daughter in law thought the flowers were beautiful, she sent a photograph to me and l agree they did look lovely, many thanks will be ordering again.
Really good company providing flowers in bud that last and last. Love them
The perfect gift and beautiful flowers to brighten up my friends day
Stunning but simple flowers, delivered promptly - my mother-in-law was thrilled. Victoria has an artist’s eye.
So easy to order, delivered right on time and the receiver was so happy... used a couple of times now will definitely use again in the future. A BIG thank you.
A friend recommended using you and I am glad I listened. The flowers i ordered were for somebody who had recently be bereaved so it was important the flowers were right. She was delighted with them. Thank you.
I found ordering the flowers and chocolates difficult, I tried online through my i pad, but there’s were problems with your website, I then tried to order by telephone but after 15 minutes of hanging on I gave up, I tried one last time through my lap top and managed to order. It was 9 50 am when I placed the order but they were not delivered until the next day. I have used you many times in the past without any problems
The whole process of product selection to paying on the website was very smooth.
My friends who received the flowers loved the novel “sch flowers are sleeping” and the way they woke up ! The packaging is brilliant. The whole concept and the flowers are superb. Well done!
My aunt and uncle were absolutely thrilled with their flowers and one week on they are still as fresh as when delivered. Thank you.
The flowers were absolutely beautiful and my brother was able to put some on my sister in laws grave and keep some at home as they were such a generous bunch. Thank you so much Bloom and Wild
Exceptional quality flowers, always delivered in a timely way, with wonderful packaging. My 94 year old Nan had never seen flowers that come through the letter box and are so delicately protected. Bloom and Wild are my number 1 way to delight those I love, especially in these times when we can't always visit people.
Flowers were on time and beautiful, 6 days later they still look wonderful! My other half and mother loved them!
I was delighted to discover Bloom & Wild via an advertisement on the television. I wanted to send something special for my granddaughter, Hannah, on her 30th birthday and to find flowers that could be posted through the letterbox was ideal as it didn't matter if she was out when they arrived. There was a bouquet called "Hannah" on the website, but as there were pink lilies in it I could not choose that because of the pollen which the website stated was not safe with pets in the house and she has a dog. I then saw "Isla" a lovely bouquet of lilac roses (her favourite colour) and wildflowers, which was a perfect choice as her year old daughter (my great granddaughter) is called Isla. Hannah was really thrilled to receive the flowers and said they were absolutely beautiful and extra special too being called Isla. I will certainly be ordering letterbox flowers from Bloom & Wild again in the future.
Since I first came across Bloom & Wild in March 2020, I've sent eight absolutely stunning bouquets to various special people in my life. Whether I've acknowledged the passing of another's life; recognised my sister's valued contribution as a midwife during COVID-19; wished someone a 'happy birthday'....or celebrated the birth of my beautiful and precious granddaughter, my first port of call has been Bloom & Wild's brilliant mobile App! Every single person who received this gift, was overjoyed; not just because of the gesture or the quality of the bouquet, but the whole experience of receiving such lovingly packaged blooms. Bloom & Wild has provided such a faultless service that I've recommended them to all of my friends, family, and my fiancé...and lucky me, this summer I received a breathtaking bouquet of my own, just because I was away from home and he was missing me!
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.85 based on 44,649 reviews