Bloom & Wild Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild

About Bloom & Wild: Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy

customer service
customer service
"Next day delivery. Perfect flowers. My friend thought they were beautiful."
"Delivered ahead of time Very happy with the quality"
"Ordered the letterbox flowers, they arrived on day promised, came with full care instructions. They looked good but two days later they looked fantastic as the flowers had fully opened. Had a small issue with carrier but the customer service went above and beyond to sort it all out. Thank you"
"What an amazing idea!! The gorgeous flowers arrived and have now blossomed over the past few days. I couldn't recommend Bloom & Wild any more highly! A new customer for life!"
"I was lucky enough to receive a letterbox bouquet on Halloween from a friend. I loved the William Morris box they arrived in and on opening the internal packaging made me smile. Not gonna tell you why cos it will spoil the secret. You will just have to treat yourself. I loved that each of my Rose's were wearing little hair nets. It was like receiving a bunch of Ena Sharples lol only people over a certain age will get that reference. I was so impressed by the whole experience that I sent a letterbox bouquet to a friend within 24hrs for her 60th. I would recommend this delightful companies flowers. I'm looking at mine right now10 days old and bloomin lovely"
"I recently sent 2 different bouquets of flowers which arrived on time and even made my niece cry as they were so beautiful. I would highly recommend Bloom and Wild."
"Flowers were beautiful. And were iwrapped beautifuly"
"This company makes the ordering process extremely easy and the correspondence after short and to the point. I never worried for a moment that they wouldn’t deliver."
"Really great service. Easy to use, flowers arrived the next day and my friend was delighted with them. Thanks Bloom&Wild."
"Excellent service on time beautiful flowers 💐 thank you"
"Beautiful flowers and fabulous service. I have also been at the receiving end of Bloom and Wild which is why I choose you. The flowers I received were beautiful and fun to arrange with the guidance."
"The online ordering was simple, the service was superb and the flowers sublime."
"All worked well for me ,I'm not very good at ordering on line ,but this was a easy process thank"
"Brilliant next day service, flowers arrived intact & were beautiful judging by the photo my friend sent me. Will definitely use Bloom & Wild again!"
"All good , the flowers are great , just prefer faster delivery times as took 2 days Ron"
"Had a problem on line with the discount code - spoke to Bridie who sorted the issue out - great service other than that. Flowers were delivered next day as promised and they were lovely."
"I live in the United States and have a dear friend in the Lake District that I wanted to send flowers to. Your Web site made it so easy for me to place my order, see the flowers and also understand about the different type of delivery. I will recommend you to all my friends and associates. Delivery was as stated, received emails keeping me informed and the flowers were beautiful. Thank you for making my friends day just as beautiful as your flowers."
"First time customer, excellent service, lovely flowers, very pleased, thank you."
"First time user, excellent service, delivered at the right time, lovely flowers fresh and well presented. Very pleased customer. Thank you."
"I have used Bloom & Wild a few times now and the recipients have always been delighted and surprised to receive flowers through the post. Personally I enjoyed following the instructions to ,make my own arrangement, adding a little extra to the gift and extra joy when viewing them on my desk."
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 28,722 reviews