Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hi, we’re Bloom & Wild. We don’t just send flowers. We help you care wildly.

As the UK’s most-loved online florist, caring wildly is at the heart of our business. And it’s in the soul of our people. Caring wildly is celebrating the little things we all do for each other every day. Not just on the big occasions. It’s being there for the highs. Stepping up for the lows. Or finding silly ways to make someone smile. After all, unexpected flowers really are the best kind.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Alison
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Anthea
2056
Very disappointed with the flowers and service received. Will not be using your services again. Had to go to another supplier due to a 4 day delay.. and when they did arrive very poor quality.
Hey Catherine, We are so sorry to hear of this delay, we would be more than happy to refund you for this order, please do get in touch via email so we may put this right.
My flowers haven’t arrived yet
Hey Ben, Sorry to hear this, do get in touch with us at hello@bloomandwild.com, with your order details and we can check this for you!
I ordered the Tilda letterbox flowers for my wife. The right pink colours did not match the peachy images displayed. The timings were mismatched as in the roses lasted only a few days but other flowers hadn't opened a week later. Overall a big disappointment for the £42 plus delivery.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry to hear the colours were different in the bouquet you received. Please do email us at hello@bloomandwild.com so we can discuss this with you!
The flowers were poor and damaged. I didn’t know anything about it until I received a £5 refund to my card. It turns out my wife thought they were so poor she contacted customer services. A fiver off for ending up with a disappointed wife on our anniversary! I’ve ordered 3 bunches of flowers in the last 3 weeks and I certainly won’t be ordering again. I’ve been using you for a few years.
Hello There,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, so sorry to hear that your gift didn't arrive as expected. We would always expect the blooms to bloom after a nice drink and cut. So sorry if it didn't!

Please do email us at Hello@bloomandwild.com so that we can make this right.

Ordered a bright colourful bunch of flowers from the ‘bright and bold’ section. What turned up was a completely white bunch of flowers that weren’t at all suitable for the occasion.
We're so sorry to hear of this experience, this is absolutely not what we would want. Would it be at all possible to email us at hello@bloomandwild.com or give us a call on 020 3893 2353, we want to make this right.
Appalled at the condition of the flowers & have already complained. The receiver was embarrassed to even mention them to me.
We're so sorry to hear of the problems here with the bouquet which you sent, that's certainly not what we ever want to happen at all. We do hope that our Customer Delight team were able to put things right for you here, but please do reach out if we can help further with this. Our sincerest apologies again.
I wanted to send my brother and his wife in Buckinghamshire, some flowers for their Golden Wedding and decided on Bloom & Wild’s `The Harper`, because the colours in the picture looked bridal. The website was easy to navigate, I was kept informed of my order’s progress with e-mails and the flowers arrived the next day. That was the good bit, now for the bad bit:

The actual flowers bore little resemblance to the picture and contained lots of greenery and foliage to pad out the `bouquet`. I was very disappointed to see what was sent as I’ve seen far better flowers in supermarkets for just a few pounds. Not surprisingly, I won’t be using Bloom & Wild again. Susan (Somerset)
Hi there, we are so sorry to hear this! This is not what would expect at all from our blooms and we are so sorry to hear of your disappointment. Please do email us at hello@bloomandwild.com where we can look into this matter for you.
I was so disappointed. During this pandemic I have been unable to see my mum for months so I sent her flowers with love. When they arrived they were wilted and really not good. She was upset as was I. You did send her another bunch but alas the sentiment was lost.
Hello Claire, we're so sorry to hear that the initial blooms arrived looking very sad. We do hope your mum is thoroughly enjoying her replacement blooms. If you need any further assistance, please email us via hello@bloomandwild.com.
Ordered in plenty of time for my mums birthday, arrived late and my mum thought I’d forgotten. When they did arrive they looked dead! Unimpressed and will be not using you again. I’d like a refund please
We are so sorry to hear this - please do give us an email at hello@bloomandwild.com so we can discuss this with you!
Really disappointed with my recent order from Bloom & Wild. Ordered as a birthday present for a friend 5 days in advance, was told it would be delivered on the 18th and it didn’t arrive until 23rd (5 days later!)
We are ever so sorry to hear this - this is not what we would expect. Please email us on hello@bloomandwild.com so we can make things right.
I was annoyed that I had to click on 1 star as really if I could I would give a minus star report on the over priced trash (£32) for a 'special' birthday box for my wife. A tawdry set of stickers, some sort of celebratory blower (straight in the bin) a sparkler, a rather stale tasting tin of supposed 'birthday cake' that was almost impossible to open rather like an old fashioned tin of sardines (similar taste) and a piece of chocolate that had frankly seen better days. The postage was probably the most worthwhile thing as it did arrive on time. I complained and received the offer of a £10 voucher against a future order - I will never be using this company again so this will be wasted. Thankfully I paid by credit card so will attempt to gain a refund via that route for mis selling or some such. This on top of previous problems with flowers for other relatives. Will not be recommending this company ever
Hello Paul, We are sorry to hear you have had a negative experience, please do get back in touch so we can look at this for you and get a better resolution.
Just spoke with my mother in law who they were ordered for - sent her photo of what I had ordered - nothing at all like photo on your website!
Hello Leigh, Sorry to hear this, could you send us an email with your order details so we may best look into this for you?
This was the worse experience I ever had ordering a bouquet.. I order a Tamsin bouquet for my mom’s bday and one day prior to the delivery I decided to check my order and I found out that they changed the date of my delivery...when I called them to found out the reason why They did that I was also informed that the flowers were also changed .. everything was changed and I got no update from them notifying me that the flowers I chose were out of stock . Such a disappointment..
I'm so sorry to hear that there have been such issues here, that's really not good at all and we really do want to put things right for you here. Please do reach out to us at hello@bloomandwild.com with your order and address details and we'll look into this right away for you.
The flowers arrived on the specified date but were delivered to a neighbour and the flowers were completed dead. There were also fewer stems than the odvertised number.
Emailed the company, but issue not resolved. Appalling flowers, Appalling company.
Not great service and flowers Berber arrived
Oh no I"m sorry to hear this- can you please email hello@bloomandwild.com with your order number and/or delivery address and we can look into this for you?
Absolutely disgraceful- the flowers sent were awful so I complained- they sent lots of emails making fun out of me and lying - buyer beware this is anew company which has no customer service manners - awful flowers awful service.
Thank you for your review, I'm so sorry to hear this, that definitely doesn't sound right. Please can you send an email to hello@bloomandwild.com for the attention of Isobel (the Customer Delight manager) and I will check this personally for you? Isobel
Should look like first picture there drooping and wilting and it’s 3 days in and finding emailing them like banging my head against a brick wall was for a special friends birthday feel very let down tbh .
Hi there, we're so sorry to hear of this. Would it be at all possible to either give us a call on 020 3893 2353 or email us at hello@bloomandwild.com

We want to make this right.
The flowers weren’t as pictured - more green and less flowers, the heads had fallen off some and others were droopy and didn’t revive and probably worst of all there was at least one caterpillar in the bunch. I will never use Bloom & Wild again. This is THE worst review I have ever written in 10 years of online shopping.
Hello there, we are so sorry to hear this! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can look into this for you.
I have enjoyed a great experience with Bloom and Wild when ordering flowers...which makes the following so disappointing. My mother, on a State Pension, purchased the Succulents for my birthday. They are a massively disappointing gift - They are basically decapitated succulents - loose in a naff (feels like plastic - I know it is not) very light tray with a little bit of mossy coverage shoved in as filler. My mother thought she was buying a more long lasting plant (It is not too clear in the text - although does suggest it can last weeks). Both my mother and I were disappointed. I would have put it down to one bad experience but have just seen how much she paid!!!! I know just how much of her budget that would be and it makes me sad to think she would struggle for that. It was bad enough to hear her disappointment - until now I thought she had gone for the only affordable option...hence reduced quality.
Hi there, we're so sorry to hear of this, particularly given the circumstances. We want to make this right. Would it be at all possible to email us at hello@bloomandwild.com or give us a call on 020 3893 2353 one of our team would be more than happy to make this right for your mother and for yourself!
Just ordered the Ginny and sadly disappointed by the dead, damaged lifeless flowers and foliage. Birthdays are special occasions that can’t be repeated and poor quality blooms are a sorry sight to behold
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.86 based on 51,015 reviews