Blockbuster Drains Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blockbuster Drains

Tell us how Blockbuster Drains made you happy

Telephone
"I rang the 0800 number at 8.15am, was told it would be late morning, he turned up at 9.30 having rung to say is it ok if he came earlier. Was here about an hour, cleared the blockage, very pleasant and helpful. Fantastic service at a reasonable price! Would certainly recommend this organisation."
"I called Blockbusters for help with a major drain blockage on behalf of a tenant. The service I received was excellent. The price quoted was the best I could find and that was what I was charged,no hidden extras!The work was finished with great ease in 40 minutes. Thank you."
"Had the mother of all blocked drain and was in panic mode to fix the problem. Rang up late Friday night and arranged for Blockbuster to call 9am the next morning. Dave turned up with his gear bang on time to sort out the problem.Within half hour or so of Dave poking and plunging about in the smelly brown stuff, Dave managed to find the cause of the blockage..A clay interceptor cap had become lodged in the pipe. All sorted by Dave and all the messy stuff all gone. Nice bloke and good local company with a fair price.Can easily recommend this company rather than the big boys. Thanks Blockbuster!!"
"Turned up on time and did a professional job."
"Very pleased with the service i received from the work to be done explained to me on the phone prior to Ian arriving within a couple of hours to investigate with a camera. These are efficient & really nice people to do the job in hand."
"Excellent service very pleased with work carried out and would highly recommend Blockbuster Drain Service. Will definitely use them again!"
"Very helpful and informative from start to finish. Survey was completed in good time, the feedback was clear and direct and the price was very reasonable. Good work!"
"Phoned round, and they had the cheapest quote, were then with me within the hour, and did a really good job."
"Having repeated blocked drains near where builders were constructing steps we were concerned the builders digger might have caused some damage. We called Blockbusters and the next day they arrived and checked the drains with a camera feed all the way to the main sewers. The camera showed root penetration through the clay pipes. The roots were thus causing a blockage and not the builders digger. The drains were dug up and replaced and I put a claim for the work to my insurance company. A copy of the report from Blockbusters together with a DVD of the blockage resulted in the insurance company reimbursing the cost of the drain replacement. Thankyou Blockbusters for a slick and professional service."
"Blockbuster came out to block our drains today. Arrived promptly and completed both mine and my neighbours drain within the hour. A very professional and courteous service with decent prices. 100% happy."
"Called at 10.00 and they arrived by 11.00 and completed within the hour. Mr Watkins, who came to clear the drain, was very pleasant, explained the problem and dealt with it very efficiently. He explained what to do in the future to avoid the problem recurring and he let everything clean and tidy. R Winterton 22/04/16"
"Great local service. At my home within 30 minutes of calling. Ian the engineer was friendly, polite, efficient and thorough. Overflowing manhole problem solved and all others checked and flushed in less than one hour. Excellent service. Thank you. Brian. Old Costessey"
"Called Blockbuster late Monday and arranged for Ian Watkins to visit early next morning which was convenient to me. Blocked drains dealt with very efficiently and quickly. Very professional service who I would use again. Happy to recommend to friends and family. F Matthews"
"Has got to be the most efficient service I have ever had, Ian Watkins the operative was polite and very professional in every thing he did. Cannot compliment him or the company enough for a job well done. Will recommend to all family and friends. (Y)"
"Excellent service. Ian Fossey was polite, professional and very helpful. The work was done at times that suited me and my garden was left clean and tidy. I would absolutely recommend this company."
"Arrived within an hour and the problem was quickly addressed. Prompt, efficient, and polite. Would recommend Ian Watkins and Blockbuster."
"Rapid response on late on a Friday afternoon was such a relief. Ian Watkins resolved the problems thoroughly. Really top marks."
"Rapid response on a Friday afternoon was so helpful and such a relief. Ian resolved more than one blockage thoroughly & quickly."
"We tried to clear the blockage between the kitchen drain and the septic tank using rods, gave up and called the experts. Blockbuster sent the excellent Ian Watkins, who arrived within about 45 minutes and had cleared the blockage within an hour of starting. Would definitely recommend."
"We had a total blockage in the ubend of the outside kitchen gully to the main drain due to fat build up... due to kitchen fat being poured into the sink. I assure we will not be pouring fat down the sink again! Anyway, the service was really quick..within 45 minutes of the phone call we had Ian Watkins arrive and professionally deal with the issue. We would use them again without hesitation."
Blockbuster Drains is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews