Blockbuster Drains Reviews

5.0
Based on 38 reviews
Telephone

Tell us how Blockbuster Drains made you happy
Came on a Saturday afternoon within an hour of call. Excellent friendly service. Reasonable price. Would highly recommend.
First class service today when my downstairs toilet blocked. They were quick to visit and sorted the problem out with efficiency. Very deserving of five stars.
Had a blocked drain today, called Blockbuster around 10.20am chap came around 11.20am on a Saturday, bank holiday weekend too. It was worth every penny!! Friendly service, advice given, would thoroughly recommend. Bit more expensive because of the day but worth it. When I first contacted Blockbuster I had to leave a message, was apprehensive as to whether I would get a call back before the end of the day, but I was called back must have been within 15 minutes!!! Absolutely brilliant service. Our fist time using this company, exceeded our expectations.
Excellent service. Ian arrived and cleared our blocked drains in no time. Clear pricing. Very friendly. Brilliant job.
Ian came the same day we called about our blocked drain. He was friendly, efficient and most helpful and he solved our problem in one visit. Brilliant. Thankyou Ian!
Friendly, knowledgable and thorough. I couldn’t have been more impressed!
Great service at a good and fair price very impressed thank you
Great service. Ian arrived within 2hrs of our 8am call. Fixed the blocked toilet in less than an hour and cleaned up afterwards. Good price too, less than the big companies.
Thank you Glenn, for helping to clear my drains on a Saturday morning. Great Service!
Excellent service, It was so good that somebody was at the end of a telephone not a machine to talk too, polite helpful, what more could you ask for, they arrived in around 30 minutes the lad was very polite and knowledgeable as to what the problem was and sorted in no time. Would highly recommend them. Thanks so much.
Hi Freddie, We are always happy to help! Thanks for the positive review. Regards, Blockbuster Drain Service
We both wanted to write an excellent review for the work just completed for us by Michael. He was prompt, courteous, very efficient in how he resolved our Saniflo problems. He was very knowledgeable and explained exactly and clearly what required to be done and how he planned to do it. Well done Michael - and well done Blockbusters for your service. Highly recommended. David Pavitt. Denton
Hi David, Thank you for your positive review. It is always good to see the positive feedback from amazing customers! Regards, Blockbuster Drains
Absolute first class service. Phoned on a Sunday morning 7.45am. Arrived approximately 30minutes later. Job done promptly and efficiently. Cheers Ian.
Sunday evening and flushed the toilet and oh no. We rang blockbusters and were here in under 30 minutes. Very professional blockage cleared, very friendly, I would definitely recommend them to anyone plus it’s a family run business
We had a problem with the main chamber as it was clogged up with foul and toilet paper. After trying to tackle the last one at 10pm one night, I thought I would get someone who knows what they are doing. They were with me quick, and now we can flush toilets again. Highly recommend this service. Thankyou blockbuster drain services.
I rang the 0800 number at 8.15am, was told it would be late morning, he turned up at 9.30 having rung to say is it ok if he came earlier. Was here about an hour, cleared the blockage, very pleasant and helpful. Fantastic service at a reasonable price! Would certainly recommend this organisation.
I called Blockbusters for help with a major drain blockage on behalf of a tenant. The service I received was excellent. The price quoted was the best I could find and that was what I was charged,no hidden extras!The work was finished with great ease in 40 minutes. Thank you.
Had the mother of all blocked drain and was in panic mode to fix the problem. Rang up late Friday night and arranged for Blockbuster to call 9am the next morning. Dave turned up with his gear bang on time to sort out the problem.Within half hour or so of Dave poking and plunging about in the smelly brown stuff, Dave managed to find the cause of the blockage..A clay interceptor cap had become lodged in the pipe. All sorted by Dave and all the messy stuff all gone. Nice bloke and good local company with a fair price.Can easily recommend this company rather than the big boys. Thanks Blockbuster!!
Turned up on time and did a professional job.
Very pleased with the service i received from the work to be done explained to me on the phone prior to Ian arriving within a couple of hours to investigate with a camera. These are efficient & really nice people to do the job in hand.
Excellent service very pleased with work carried out and would highly recommend Blockbuster Drain Service. Will definitely use them again!
Blockbuster Drains is rated 5.0 based on 38 reviews