Bliss Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bliss Cleaning
Read Bliss Cleaning Reviews

Crawley Business CentreStephenson Way

Arrived on time. Was very thorough and polite. The carpets looked so much cleaner too!
How quick and efficient
I'm really pleased. Conroy was on time,and worked tirelessly. He did a fab job and I think the price was really good. I would highly recommend his service. My cream carpets look refreshed and bright.
Excellent service! Conroy was able to visit our house on very short notice, and did a wonderful job. Our sofa and armchair was in need of a proper clean, our dog sits on the sofa and had very recently had an accident. Following Conroy's visit, the chairs look brand new, and all the odour on them has gone completely. I would strongly recommend Bliss- we will certainly be using them again!!!
A thorough, conscientious, professional approach and a very good job done!
Excellent work carried out on our carpets - they look new. Conroy was prompt, polite and worked hard. Will be using him again.
Excellent initial communications to arrange the visit. Arrived prompt and on time, courteous, explained the process. The finished results are far better than I had hoped for, almost like having a new carpet. Would definitely use Bliss again and would certainly recommend to others.
Great job and value for money
The work was done very well, frequently going over carpet areas twice to make sure it was very clean. Very pleased indeed
The carpets almost look like new, excellent service, would definitely recommend and use myself again.
Great Service.Quick and efficient.No Hassle would Def recommend and will look no further when requiring this service again. Thanks again Convoy. Amos.
Dilligent, tidy, perfect job.
Excellent service and did 100%what Asked for
A very good service and the end result was also very good, I would recommend Bliss cleaning.
Extremely happy with not only the service provided but the finished result of having my carpets cleaned, the stair carpet even has that lovely cushion feel back as you walk on them!
Bliss Cleaning will be highly recommended by me, they did a thorough job. Excellent. Will be calling on Bliss again for upholstery cleaning as well as the carpets.
Very professional and timely. Very satisfied.
Arrived on time as arranged. Left them to do what they needed to do and was very satisfied with the results. Highly recommend.
On time incredibly thorough, no nasty chemicals and everything looks stunning. Professional and friendly. I am using again to clean rest of house and matress.
Would highly recommend Conrad from Bliss Cleaning who recently cleaned our Cream downstairs carpets, they look like new. Many thanks
Bliss Cleaning is rated 4.97 based on 107 reviews