Bliss Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bliss Cleaning
Read Bliss Cleaning Reviews

Crawley Business CentreStephenson Way

Very easy to book, excellent communication and punctual and friendly service, excellent cleaning results.
Conroy did a great job. The furniture and carpets look great.
Extremely impressed with the service I received. I had three rooms, two rugs and two sofas cleaned. All of them look so much better now with very little disruption to myself. I would definitely recommend.
Good service
Conroy did an absolutely brilliant job of cleaning a very brightly coloured much loved rug of mine that had started to look dull and grubby! He made it look like new! I was absolutely delighted with the results and would thoroughly recommend him! Five star service and five star results.
VERY PLEASED CONROY DID A WONDERFUL JOB ..WOULD USE HIM AGAIN AND RECOMMEND HIM .....
Very professional and efficient.A first class service.Highly recommend
I was delighted with the results of my carpet cleaning. Conroy is efficient, well organised and has a really nice style. I would definitely use him again and am happy to recommend him Debbie
Prompt and efficient. Everything lovely and clean for a good price- what more do you want?
Conroy managed to fit in my cleaning job really quickly. He arrived at the agreed time and did an excellent job in cleaning a rug and two sofas. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend.
Great service from Conroy right from my first email enquiry. Fantastic job, deep stains removed, carpets have a new lease of life! Thank you!
Very professional, on time, polite and helpful. Did a good job breathing some new life into our old carpets. And very reasonable prices too !
Bliss were very accommodating, I needed my carpets cleaned the day after I rang and they managed to fit me in and more importantly they were able to remove all the old stains and left my carpets looking almost new
Our lounge carpet looks like new and I was very impressed with the service from start to finish especially knowing that eco friendly products were used.
Conroy was punctual and friendly. He did a very good job and removed the stains from my carpet.
Thank you for arriving on time and doing a good job.
It really helped texting 30 minutes before you finished so that I could get back to the property.
They were excellent at doing what was asked of them.
Conroy arrived on time, and made a superb job of cleaning my carpet, tidily and efficiently, and with the minimum of disruption or delay. Now that it has dried it looks almost new again. My apologies for my email prompting you for the receipt, for some unfathomable reason I thought you had sent it to me as soon as you noted my email address, and I thought there had been some reason for its non-arrival! The 0800 contact number, with a PERSON answering, was a huge tick in your favour.
The man from Bliss cam on time, worked hard the whole time he was working to clean large lounge carpet, stairs, hallway and Sofa's. The work on the carpets came up well (plus he did an extra mark on the bedroom floor). The amazing piece was the sofa's, with toddle spills of drinks and dried up food he really made them come up like new!! really impressed.
Conroy came very promptly right on time. Did an immaculate job, as usual at a very fair price.
Bliss Cleaning is rated 4.97 based on 116 reviews