Bliss Cleaning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bliss Cleaning

Crawley Business CentreStephenson Way

Click Here
"Highly professional service - excellent result on carpets and furniture."
"Convoy did an excellent job cleaning our carpets and upholstery .It was easy to book and communication was very good . I have no hesitation in recommending bliss cleaning ."
"Very professional On time and did a great job"
"Brilliant service. Came within a week of making contact and my sofas look amazing after the clean. Would recommend. Lucy"
"Wow what service - efficient, acted immediately on my phone call, excellent job quick and what a difference to my carpets after tenants had lived and abused - very happy to recommend Conroy any time - thank you so much"
"We were very happy with the results of the carpet cleaning as the carpet looked fantastic after the job was done."
"On time, clean, tidy and price as quoted"
"Very easy to book, excellent communication and punctual and friendly service, excellent cleaning results."
"Conroy did a great job. The furniture and carpets look great."
"Extremely impressed with the service I received. I had three rooms, two rugs and two sofas cleaned. All of them look so much better now with very little disruption to myself. I would definitely recommend."
"Good service"
"Conroy did an absolutely brilliant job of cleaning a very brightly coloured much loved rug of mine that had started to look dull and grubby! He made it look like new! I was absolutely delighted with the results and would thoroughly recommend him! Five star service and five star results."
"VERY PLEASED CONROY DID A WONDERFUL JOB ..WOULD USE HIM AGAIN AND RECOMMEND HIM ....."
"Very professional and efficient.A first class service.Highly recommend"
"I was delighted with the results of my carpet cleaning. Conroy is efficient, well organised and has a really nice style. I would definitely use him again and am happy to recommend him Debbie"
"Prompt and efficient. Everything lovely and clean for a good price- what more do you want?"
"Conroy managed to fit in my cleaning job really quickly. He arrived at the agreed time and did an excellent job in cleaning a rug and two sofas. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend."
"Great service from Conroy right from my first email enquiry. Fantastic job, deep stains removed, carpets have a new lease of life! Thank you!"
"Very professional, on time, polite and helpful. Did a good job breathing some new life into our old carpets. And very reasonable prices too !"
"Bliss were very accommodating, I needed my carpets cleaned the day after I rang and they managed to fit me in and more importantly they were able to remove all the old stains and left my carpets looking almost new"
Bliss Cleaning is rated 4.97 based on 103 reviews