Bling Art Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bling Art
4.4
Based on 89 reviews
Read Bling Art Reviews
Been having mu nails done as long as I can remember by a nail artist. My own nails have not been very strong ton say the least. Been using these nails because of lock-down and my own nails are stronger and growing. Do not know if I am going back to the nail stylist. Only thing, think the glue could be a little better but love love the nails.
Great nails and quick delivery
Very pleased with these nail. Easy to put on and remove. Thank goodness for these while in lockdown.
These are the best false nails. Love them.
È la prima volta che uso unghie finte, le ho trovate ottime! Semplici da applicare è molto resistenti.
Started off by ordering these from amazon and then decided to look on actual website. Love all the different choices. Delivery is very fast as well.
It will be perfect if u have production of toe nails.
I used Bling Art nails for few years and love the quality, thickness & design. The size fits perfectly well on me & looking forward for more squoval new design.
Excellent service and the nails look fantastic every time - only company I would highly recommend for false nails
Love these nails + fast delivery
Great Product x
I have used these nails for the last 12 months, and they are by far the most superior brand dor for quality and value in the market. The choice of styles, shapes and colours is vast and I have NEVER been disappointed. I used to buy via Amazon, but now order direct from the supplier, as they do 3 for 4 deals!
Fantastic quality and they look great. Really long lasting and hard wearing. Great product.
Fantastic value for money and extremely quick service
Plenty of choice on website & speedy delivery. Highly recommend
Orders are always accurate and quick. Love the quality and especially the fit.
Really pleased with the nails... looked as though I’d had gel nails applied👍🏽🥰💙
White gel turn yellow.
just love them all beautiful designs
I love the thickness of the nails...
Bling Art is rated 4.44 based on 89 reviews