Blinds 2go Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Blinds 2go Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

Tell us how Blinds 2go made you happy
We love our blinds and it would seem that the neighbours do to as we had someone ask where we got our blinds from.
Ordered 3 x 25mm Slat Venetian Blinds. Arrived by the advised date. Easy to measure the blinds. They were very light in weight. Each blind arrived at a different date and had slightly different fittings, but with the same instructions, but after fitting the first one the others could be worked out easily enough. Would order again.
Easy to order. Excellent communication. First class quality and finish. Very happy indeed with my purchases
Pull cord is too flimsy for the size of blind - 4 pull chords in a plastic fitting which was splitting apart when touched. Wrapped electrical tape around to secure, a week later one of the chords pulled out as the knot came undone. A lot of time and effort to re-lace and re-align. Poor design on what would be a good blind.
Ordered a roller blind in sevilla fabric twilight blue as I had already got a sample and was happy with the color. Recieved Bahamas fabric in night sky blue. I complained. Was told in an email that the website product names are different to the warehouse product names despite being the same product ๐Ÿคจ How does that make any sense whatsoever? And they are happy to send me a sample of the twilight blue sevilla to show me its exactly the same as Bahamas night sky blue which it clearly isn't. Don't trust this company. Shop somewhere else. I am still trying to resolve the issue but so far I'm not impressed with their customer service trying to weasel out of responsibility for their mistake.
Really good products and customer service excellent to deal with!
Really efficient and prompt service. Really pleased with the blinds, nice quality at a good price ๐Ÿ‘
Blinds 2go 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Well made curtains . Arrived earlier than promised , which was a bonus. Well packed and undamaged.And they look lovely!
I've ordered twice now, and the blinds were fantastic. Great value. Well made
Blinds 2go 5 star review on 28th March 2021 Blinds 2go 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Ordered my blinds on boxing day 2020. They sent me a confirmation email to say my order would be processed. They were supposed to be due end of feb. End of feb came and went and still no contact from this company at all about my order. Had to call them a few times and they said they would call me back but never did. Then into an email stating my blinds would be ready and of may! The original email where I can track my order still shows that they have no stock so I don't think they will arrive by their expected delivery date. The company are rubbish at letting you know when there are supply issues or indeed getting back to you.
So easy to pick and order the blinds. And delivery was swift reliable and on time. The blinds were easy to install. Brilliant!
I have had five lots of blinds and very pleased with all of them service excellent
Excellent quality blind, very pleasantly surprised as a first time customer and will buy again from blinds2go!
Always very happy with my blinds from blinds2go. We've bought 3 Romans and 1 Roller so far. Very happy with the quality and reasonable price. They all look great
Very satisfied I have ordered blinds many times
Great choice of fabrics and colours, simple ordering process and good prices. Delivery was good too.
Vertical Blinds purchased twice Excellent prices and quality. Easy to fit. Site full of helpful information on measuring and fitting .Pleasant staff to deal with if you prefer to speak on the phone.
Good quality blinds and well made
Use Blinds 2go twice now and found the quality and price to be excellent and will use again ๐Ÿ‘
Blinds 2go 5 star review on 27th March 2021 Blinds 2go 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Blinds arrived with parts missing. Emailed customer service but never got a response. Will be seeking refund through my bank.
Blinds 2go is rated 4.76 based on 14,757 reviews