Bletchley Leisure Centre, Milton Keynes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bletchley Leisure Centre, Milton Keynes

Bletchley Leisure Centre, Princes Way, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK2 2HQ, UK

Tell us how Bletchley Leisure Centre, Milton Keynes made you happy
Yesterday I rang to cancel aqua for 14th to be told did I know the cancellations policy .
I explained I did though my husband was poorly couldn't make the class. I was told he ( Rob ) told me he would let me off this time as normally I would be charged .I try to explain about my husband's illness I was his carer he said I didn't have to explain .I think he needs to go to learn how to speak to customers .I've been a member over 6 years .I love the aqua classes ,instructors who have given me confidence in the water.
With covid Bletchley Leisure Centre has made it very safe for us to return .Big Thank You .
I cancelled for Monday thus morning as again with my husband illness decided with the cancellation policy spoken to Eddie explained to him he wished my husband well .
I am a full member of the leisure centre and enjoy their classes and the gym. Gym staff are knowledgable and friendly, I especially enjoy Helen’s classes- you get an amazing work out. Only 4 stars because the toilets don’t flush properly and are not always that clean.
Bletchley Leisure Centre, Milton Keynes is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews