Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

thanks for quick delivery. not yet used the oil but will let you know how it performs for my stress and anxietty levels.
Let us know how you get on! 😊
Excellent quality CBD oil from Blessed CBD. Really did the trick for my anxiety and I’m only taking it twice a day a few times a week. Daily use doesn’t seem to be necessary, at least for me anyway
Wonderful. Thanks so much for the review!
Works well , the taste is ugh but at least it works. Thank u
Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
Got my order today thanks for the fast delivery
Great, thanks so much for the review!
I tried buying from Provacan but they would not share their lab reports. They didn't even reply to my emails. On the other hand I'm very happy with Blessed CBD. Most of all their customer service puts them leaves ahead of other retailers. Wish you did edibles.
We're all about transparency! Thanks for the review 😊
This is the first time I have tried CBD oil and i'm very happy with it. I'm actually a fan of the earthy and natural taste, the flavoured CBD oils put me off. I'm currently using the 1000 MG oil and using it to treat my migraine and sleep.
Hey - thanks so much for the review. Glad you're loving it!
Great quality product, very helpful service from Sarah and the team. Recommended.
Great to hear, thanks!
Next day delivery, nicely and securely wrapped, good packaging and an excellent product. Not much more to say :)
Wonderful, thanks so much!
Fantastic product and exceptional customer service! I'm so impressed. Thank you Sarah for going the extra mile for me.
Thanks so much for the review! Sarah is a gem! 😊
The site was very easy to use and order from. Only 2 products to choose from so not much options but I like the simplicity. Delivery was very fast, received my order the following day as promised, very impressive. Quality appears to be better than any other CBD oil Ive tried in U.K (both for practicality and performance). I will definitely be buying from them again. Annd thank you to Sarah for the customer support, a delight to speak to.
Thanks for your review. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Sarah! 😊
Great product at a competitive price point. Very well packaged, clear instructions and arrived quickly. Would definitely buy from Blessed CBD again.
Thanks so much for the review!
seems to be easing my pain slowly so i shall continue to use the product and see if the results continue , thanks
Great to hear, thank you!
The staff were extremely friendly when I asked them so many questions. I've placed my order and look forward to receiving it. A pleasant experience dealing with Blessed CBD thus far.
Thanks so much for the review! We're happy that you're happy πŸ˜‰
Got my order today morning. Very elegant packaging and helpful instructions. Going to give it a try for my sleep tonight. Will report back in a few weeks but I am happy so far. Sarah was a pleasure to speak to.
Thanks so much! I'll pass on your comments to Sarah.
My Blessed CBD review. Organic, high qualtiy product. Excellent customer service with Sarah. Great prices and free next day shipping!
Thanks for the review!
Was referred to BlessedCBD and I am so happy I was! Works wonderfully but the natural flavor is a bit weird, a cup of water after does the trick. Thanks for a great product, fast shipping and for putting so much heart into it!
That's wonderful to hear, thanks so much! πŸ˜ƒ
blessed CBD helps me with my anxiety which can get pretty bad sometimes. the product works, so no complaints
That's great to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review.
We're glad our products are helping. Thanks for the review!
Blessed CBD was #1 out of the 3 brands I tried (Love Hemp, Provacan, Hempura). It worked where the others did not.
Great to hear, thanks!
I do not normally leave reviews but this company deserves it. Impeccable customer support from Sarah and the crew. The 1000mg is working great for my insomnia. Very happy
Thank you so much! ❀️
Appreciate the review, thanks!
This company must be doing something right if their batch sells out in 24 hours every time hah. Managed to place my order and received it in the morning via RoyalMail. Still yet to comment on the quality of the product but the support and delivery thus far has been exceptional. Looksl like I shall be returning in the near future.
Hey - thanks for the review! We do our best 😊