Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

Thank you, I have received it and taken it for back pain and have to say I really do think I have noticed a difference already!!
Wonderful, thank you so much! 😊
Purchased this for my mother who suffers with arthritis in most of her joints. She's on different prescription pain killers but they don't offer much relief. Sometimes my mother is in more pain after taking the pain killers. She was very reluctant to try CBD oil because of its association with cannabis but she was surprised by the organic taste of the oil. By day six of using it there was a clear marked difference in her mobility, she was able to climb the stairs, play with my children and feel better. The pain did not go away completely but it was a very nice improvement regardless. It's made a positive experience for my mother so thank you very much Blessed CBD. I hope others can get similar results.
Wow, that's incredible! Thanks for the review 😊
Works for me. Helps with pain relief and a great sleep aid. Thanks for your help Sarah! Looks like I'll buy again.
Thanks so much! πŸ˜ƒ
Great service, ordered and came the next day.
Glad to hear! 😊
my order arrived on time and well packaged. Was informed of the progress of the order and tracking details provided. noticing some pain relief in my fingers
Thanks for the review!
I'm now on my 2nd bottle of this and its literally been a lifesaver for me. After a long period of stress and family disputes I developed anxiety/depression and this CBD has almost got me feeling back to 100% again. The customer service from Sarah is also spot on.
We love it when our customers come back for more! Thanks for the review 😊
Very happy with Blessed. CBD.
Thanks for your review!
I was always sceptical about CBD. Seemed too good to be true. Blessed CBD has exceeded my expectations by far. The team behind Blessed CBD is exceptional. Sarah in particular. By far the best customer support I have ever seen in a CBD brand in the U.K. Keep this up and you guys will surely be #1 in the UK for a long time to come.
Thanks so much! ❀️
I've been using this almost every day for the past 2 weeks for my anxiety and insomnia. It keeps me functioning normally throughout the day and at night I can sleep better than before. Their support was also very nice and surprisingly helpful (I say surprisingly because a lot of the companies I dealt with in the UK had mediocre customer support). I definitely recommend giving Blessed CBD a try!
That's so great to hear, thanks so much!
I just wanted to give you some positive feed back for the dementia patient who who was sleepless & now isn't...she has taken it for 1 week now 2 doses 2 drops at a time I gave instructions to add to teaspoon of agave syrup. Thank you!!
That's incredible! Thanks for the review 😊
received my order today, great product and quick delivery. out of all the CBD companies i have spoken to in the UK, sarah from blessed CBD is the best hands down
Wonderful. Thanks so much!
Thank you so much for making a CBD oil that just works. This is working wonders for my anxiety. You've got yourself a lifetime customer if you keep this up :)
Thanks so much for the review. Glad you're happy! πŸ˜†
I’ve been using the 1000,mg for some time now and my sleep has definitely improved. Anxiety levels have gone down slightly but not yet fully fixed. Good experience so far but.
Thanks for the review! Please continue to take the CBD consistently for best results.
The best cbd oil I have tried. I’ve used hempura, provacan and love cbd before but didn’t see the results I expected. Thanks Blessed CBD
Thanks for the kind words! 😊
A high quality CBD oil. Have been using for 4 days now and seeing nice results for my anxiety πŸ‘πŸΌ
That's great to hear - thanks so much!
Blessed CBD has helped me control my symptoms of anxiety. Highly recommend for anyone struggling with this, worth a try imo. Kinda pricey but worth the cost.
Hey, thanks for the review!
Excellent customer service!!!! Looking forward to trying the product. Love that it’s a small family run business!
Thanks! We're excited to hear your feedback! 😊
works a treat for my sleep
That's wonderful! πŸ˜ƒ
I bought this for my husband who suffers badly from arthritis in his hand which also swells up from time to time. Blessed came recommended from a family friend. My husband has been using it for few days now with good success. I have placed another order for myself and will recommend to others πŸ₯³
Thanks so much!
Super pleased with my Blessed CBD experience. From start to finish Sarah was a pleasure to speak to. Most of my questions were probably silly but Sarah was patiently answering each one with no sense of urgency for me to place my order. I've no problem helping a family business and I will be back for more once my CBD oil bottle finishes.
Thanks for the kind words! πŸ˜†
Blessed CBD is rated 4.74 based on 195 reviews