Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil.

Hello,

I have recently made a six month supply purchase of your 1800mg dosage and I would like to say how fantastic this product is. I’ve been suffering with anxiety on and off for six years and recently, a nasty flare up has prompted me to start taking Blessed CBD. I have managed to regain control and get back to enjoying life all whilst taking a supplement which has proven health benefits.

Like anything, this is not a miracle worker but along with a strong mentality and perseverance over time, there is a reason this is top of the market for CBD and massively helps with everyday life.

Will be buying this for a longtime to come 👏👏👏

Regards

Matt
My 500mg arrived today the packaging of the product is top level I was surprised, I have only used one dose so far but I can tell already this is more potent compared to others I’m going to be recommending this to family and friends.
I've been suffering from anxiety for about 2 years now, and for those who don't know what it feels like, it's like having adrenaline pump through your body non-stop. Your heart beats fast, your stomach feels tight, and the slightest push feels like it can send you over the edge. I've been using Blessed CBD for several months now, and can say that it's absolutely worked wonders for my anxiety. The feeling is still there, but it's come down dramatically from what it used to be. It took a few days to find the right dosage and dosing time (for me, it works best if I take half the recommended dose right before bed, and another drop or two in the morning after breakfast).

In addition, huge HUGE fan of the customer service. My last order was stolen and they were able to help me replace it right away without any hassle at all. They were super friendly every step of the way, and I definitely felt valued as a customer. 10/10 would recommend.

Best,
Bo
Hi Sarah

I Hope you and your family are all safe and well. Please stay healthy in these traumatic and horrific times. Hope your business is thriving. I know I certainly need my Blessed CBD especially in these stressful times!!

Many thanks again for your kindness and excellent customer service.

Blessed CBD CARES about its customers ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Well deserved Every good wish to all our team.
I’ve started to noice a difference 😊 I think I just had to give it time. I’m no where near in as much pain. Also I needed to hold the drops a lot longer, I was only doing it for 60 seconds. Thank you so much
***** 5 Stars for Blessed both for the Product, Process’s and Attention.
Having tried other “High Standard” CBD Oils, Blessed’s 1000mg really does do what anyone could/would expect from an Oil.
Suffering from Osteoarthritis and Fibromyalgia my pain levels were very high daily and there was no relief, having tried other oils with minimal effect I was getting very despondent with the claims in the media of how effective CBD Oils are and in fact considered giving up on taking anything else other than the numerous prescription medications for my conditions.
Now having received Blessed’s 1000mg Oil and taking it for only 2 weeks, I have had a significant reduction in pain and am now considering going to the 1800mg to see if I can reduce it even further, hopefully bringing back some near normality into my life.
Anyone with these conditions or any other pain related issue will know what it is like to live with constant pain and fatigue and I can only say Blessed’s CBD Oil is a fantastic product and works really well for me and I would encourage anyone needing something to assist with their daily life then not to hesitate in trying these fantastic CBD products from Blessed.
It is also great that this is a UK Company, home grown talent, producing what it says with no fanfare or cheap marketing and just letting the products speak for themselves
I cannot thank you enough.
I have been purchasing your products since December and I must admit the are wonderful and would like to commend you on your service. I think your product is top notch and it is really helping me with my anxiety at the moment.
Hi, I have been using the 1800mg CBD oil for anxiety and it has literally worked wonders for me! I highly recommend trying this oil because it really does work! Many thanks.
Just wanted to give you some personal feedback.

My mother in law started using your CBD cream for some back pain she's been struggling with for years.

We tricked her and didn't say anything about CBD.

She called us just now and told us it stopped the day she started using the cream. You have yourself a customer for life now 😊
We are so lucky to have heard from someone using Blessed CBD that it helped them, as their recommendation has meant less pain for my husband and to see him being able to walk further, not being so short tempered, has been such a bonus. We haven't tried any other oils, so glad we got it right first time. Thank you Blessed CBD for the product and quick delivery.
this cbd oil works well for my sons epilepsy and is well worth the £35 every month. we have tried everything from expensive pills to physio but nothig has worked as well as the cbd. thankyou. zara x
AMAZING! 😊
Blessed CBD is the only oil in the UK that Ive tried that has helped with my lower back pain. I take 10 drops split 4, 4, 2 and it has really made a difference. I have herniated disks and my lower back is very painful especially as I work at an office job. So happy I have been able ot find the relief I expected from CBD. I love the 1 day shipping too. Good work Blessed CBD, keep it up
Thank you so much!
I bought this for my Dad who has been using it for about a month. From the first time he used it, before bed, his knees have stopped aching. Initially thinking it was a placebo effect, but it wasn't. My Dad hasn't experienced any pain in his knees. 8 drops of the 1800 mg in the morning. His only complaint is the taste.
Thanks for the review! 😊
I am SO impressed with Blessed CBD. Everything about this company feels right and I love supporting family businesses. Sarah is an absolute rockstar. She is so helpful and is very patient answering silly questions of mine. I am impressed with the levels they go to to take care of their potential customers. A rare trait in todays business world and Blessed CBD is now my CBD of choice and I'll be ordering again. A fantastic experience.
Thanks for the wonderful review!
ORDERED YESTERDAY AND GOT MY ORDER TODAY ON A SATURDAY. GREAT SERVICE AND LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING THE CBD OIL.
Thanks for the review!
2nd order of magic drops has just arrived. I did do my research before buying cbd as the options were endless. Blessed came up as the purest and best so gave it a try. It has helped considerably with my anxiety. I can see and feel the difference it makes. Yesterday, I was struck down with a bug and felt shocking. My head was banging, body shakes..the lot. Took a few extra drops and it helped to make me feel somewhere near human again. I can see myself taking this forever! I am thrilled I found Blessed. I am taking the 500mg and take about 5 drops a day at 2pm. I found this works for me.
Wow! Thanks so much! 😊
Received my order today. Clear instructions, beautiful and simple packaging and terrific support from Sarah. Very pleased with Blessed CBD thus far.
Thanks for the review!
I'm not sure if this is working for me. I have a severe panic disorder and regularly have sudden panic attacks. I was told by a friend that your CBD oil will help. I have been taking the 500mg oil sublingually for a few days now but I don't notice a difference. I wish it worked.....
Hey there! Thanks for the review.

I'd suggest taking the CBD oil for a few more weeks as not everyone will see results straight away. For some, it can take a few weeks of consistent use before you notice the benefits. You may also need a much stronger strength if you're looking to use it for more severe conditions.

We'd be more than happy to help if you send us an email! Thanks 😊
I'm now on my 2nd bottle of this and its literally been a lifesaver for me. After a long period of stress and family disputes I developed anxiety/depression and this CBD has almost got me feeling back to 100% again. The customer service from Sarah is also spot on.
We love it when our customers come back for more! Thanks for the review 😊
Thank you so much for making a CBD oil that just works. This is working wonders for my anxiety. You've got yourself a lifetime customer if you keep this up :)
Thanks so much for the review. Glad you're happy! 😆