Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil.

I purchased the 500mg CBD oil and it has helped to no end with my anxiety and sleep issues. I had tried many different self-help methods before and I only wish that I had come across this earlier. It's made me feel like I can take back control of my life. My mood has improved and when I go to bed I'm no longer having a dozen different thoughts bouncing around my head. I urge anyone who has issues with anxiety to give this a try. The service is also incredible and I've never felt more looked after as a customer. Thanks again Blessed CBD, I wish I could explain just how much you have helped me.
i have never bought from such committed and kind company before. i bought the 500 and have had a lot of promising things happening when my husband and i took a couple of drops morning and night. my wrist pain is getting better, my fybramylosis is not so bad, and my panic and anxiety are less.

to conclude i have just bought the 1000 and hope for even better things. we are gonna be using the cbd cream this week and will report back on its progress for my husband on his penphifoid boulous which is an extremely rare skin rash and he is in total angony and on high doses of steriods which give him terrible side effects, so lets hope the cream helps him - thanks so much sarah, you,re uch a caring company and many thanks for the cream xx
We have received the 500mg cbd oil and it is fantastic, and we will be upgrading to 1000 then 1800 it has helped my husband and myself with our anxiety, hip pain and my fybromylgia! and also our sleeping problems and just gives one a well feeling, which is fantastic , almost like being in a spa for the day !! you are such a lovely and caring empathetic company and we look forward to buying from you for some time!
Thank you so much, I’m really grateful. I’ve had 3 doses of your oil now and I really cannot believe the quality of it! I’m taking it for an inflammatory bowel disease and I have horrendous allergies, plus hip replacements (I’m only 34!) I’ve found cbd oil to work well in the past but it was so much more expensive and definitely of poorer quality from the previous company I purchased with. I’m really hoping I’m going to see some big health improvements due to the quality of your oil. So glad I discovered your company!
Hi Sarah and family I would like to tell you my personal experience with Blessed CBD I suffer from MS Sleep disorder and arthritis I had heard about CBD and did some research on the net I After a lot of searching I decided to purchase the 500mg After using it for a few days I noticed an improvement in my sleep pattern and on wakingI felt more alive and refreshed My pain levels did decrease a little I have ordered the1000mg and I am eagerly waiting delivery fingers crossed it will work it’s magic I will let you know how I get on in the next week or so Well done Blessed CBD many other companies would do well to emulate you Best Wishes to all the team love Gill
I have been purchasing your products since December and I must admit the are wonderful and would like to commend you on your service. I think your product is top notch and it is really helping me with my anxiety at the moment.
Hi, I have been using the 1800mg CBD oil for anxiety and it has literally worked wonders for me! I highly recommend trying this oil because it really does work! Many thanks.
Just wanted to give you some personal feedback.

My mother in law started using your CBD cream for some back pain she's been struggling with for years.

We tricked her and didn't say anything about CBD.

She called us just now and told us it stopped the day she started using the cream. You have yourself a customer for life now 😊
After trying probably 10 different brands of cbd i come across blessed, i ordered the 1000mg, its by far the best cbd ive used. I work in construction, helps with aches and pains, also been sleeping better. Chuffed with this product.
I purchased the CBD oil 1000mg and have been using it for about a week. I definitely notice a difference when using this product. Its like the absence of the anxious feelings/thoughts. I was worried it would make me tired but not at all. My sleep quality has improved the last few nights and I expect that to continue. I have never tried another brand so I can’t compare but I felt confident based on other reviews and their customer service which is GREAT. I had a few questions and got lengthy thorough responses within a few hours. Right now I’m taking 2 drops in the morning and 2 at night, adjusting if needed if I’m feeling more or less anxious. The taste isn’t amazing but it goes away quickly and you don’t taste it while it’s under your tongue. If you have any questions or hesitations definitely message them!
This CBD oil is the best I have ever had. I currently reside in Australia and ordered some CBD oil from the USA because I was waking up all night. That really didn’t help at all. I was heading back to the UK for a holiday to see my parents and after careful review I ordered some from Blessed. I would now never use another brand as this does exactly what I want it to do. It makes me sleep and i awake feeling fantastic. And not only that I’ve now found I can order it to be sent to my home in Australia. All I can say is I’m winning. And Blessed please don’t stop doing an amazing job.
Thanks Sarah. That’s great news. I’m really enjoying your oil, it’s helping a lot with my anxiety. Can’t wait to write a great review and can completely understand why so many people are. I’ll be able to enjoy my holiday and rekindling family ties without getting extremely anxious. I’m just amazed at the differ in myself, after years of anti anxiety medication, although I’m still taking it it’s still not sunk in that I’ve found something that I could possibly be able to stop taking pharmaceuticals. Anyhoo, it’ll all be going in my review. God bless to all at blessed and have a wonderful Xmas! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙😁
hi Sarah. my feedback as promised. I take the 1800MG CBD oil and have had great results reducing my anxiety and sleeping problems. I take 2 drops in the morning and 3 drops in the evening. Would definitely recommend to others without hesitation 👍
I regularly have social anxiety attacks where my throat clogs up and my heart beats intensely fast making me struggle to breathe. I have tried everything except pharmaceuticals, and out of everything (except pharmaceuticals) CBD has shown me the best results. SAD fucks life hard and I just feel blessed to be able to afford a blessing.
Hi Sarah and family,

Just wanted to provide some positive feedback after receiving my first BlessedCBD order today. I’ve used a different brand of CBD over the last 9 months or so, but decided to look around and see if there were better alternatives. This led me to BlessedCBD and I was immediately impressed by the quality of your presentation, the clarity of your reasons for why CBD is an effective supplement (with references to actual research - bravo!) and reassurances over the growing and manufacturing process you use.

The presentation of the product itself is fantastic and I was very pleased to receive it this morning - complete with a copy of the certificate of analysis and small information booklet. The oil itself is pleasant to use, too, of course!

Thank you for the effort you’ve put into making an excellent brand; I look forward to staying with you as a repeat customer for many months to come!

Hope you have an excellent Christmas and the business is doing well, as it deserves to.

Thanks again.
I have been using the product for over a week now so i am happy to give you some feedback. My reason for purchasing is due to anxiety which i have suffered with most of my adult life. I never expected a miracle cure but I am very impressed with the results from using the oil so far. I have been using the oil at night, two drops under my tongue seems to do the trick. I find the oil helps me fall asleep but not stay asleep however that is more than likely my own fault (drinking fluids too late). Overall i have found my mood has completely transformed on certain days; i feel more upbeat and much less worried about trivial issues.
We are so lucky to have heard from someone using Blessed CBD that it helped them, as their recommendation has meant less pain for my husband and to see him being able to walk further, not being so short tempered, has been such a bonus. We haven't tried any other oils, so glad we got it right first time. Thank you Blessed CBD for the product and quick delivery.
Hi, just to let you know that I think your Premium CBD Oil 1000mg is great.

I ordered it a month or so again having tried a different CBD oil to very little effect. Having researched yours I decided to give it a try. I have suffered with lower back and nerve pain down my legs for about 8 months now due to bulging discs in my lumbar and sacral spine.

Within 2-3 weeks of use, I was absolutely thrilled to notice that my pain was significantly reducing. I used to be unable to sleep on my side due to pain and took regular paracetamol and naproxen. I don’t take painkillers now, just your amazing CBD oil - approx 40mg a day.

I’ve just ordered a 3 month supply but wanted to say how impressed I was. The taste is a little unpleasant but nothing I can’t cope with especially as it’s made me feel so much better! Thank you 😊
I bought the most expensive CBD oil from Hempura and Endoca and didnt feel any difference. Waste of time and money. Then I bought Blessed CBD 1000mg and noticed a massive difference after just 2 days. Very pleased with my purchase and lovely support from Sarah all round x
this cbd oil works well for my sons epilepsy and is well worth the £35 every month. we have tried everything from expensive pills to physio but nothig has worked as well as the cbd. thankyou. zara x
AMAZING! 😊