Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil.

Hello,

I have recently made a six month supply purchase of your 1800mg dosage and I would like to say how fantastic this product is. I’ve been suffering with anxiety on and off for six years and recently, a nasty flare up has prompted me to start taking Blessed CBD. I have managed to regain control and get back to enjoying life all whilst taking a supplement which has proven health benefits.

Like anything, this is not a miracle worker but along with a strong mentality and perseverance over time, there is a reason this is top of the market for CBD and massively helps with everyday life.

Will be buying this for a longtime to come πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Regards

Matt
My 500mg arrived today the packaging of the product is top level I was surprised, I have only used one dose so far but I can tell already this is more potent compared to others I’m going to be recommending this to family and friends.
This oil has been amazing my body feels 10 years younger last week I struggled to walk to the end of my street without my knee and lower leg buckling with arthritic pain and fibromyalgia and my back so weakened with nerve pain due to loss of muscle because of cancer and systemic lupus disease. I had always kept myself fit and walked for miles climbed the Ben's love nothing more than to reach the top of a munro like Ben lomond after the cancer everything seemed to attack me at the one time I felt old and broken I am on so many painkillers and they are just not working for me so I decided to try cbd oil I found blessed cbd on the list for best companies in the UK blessed cbd was rated number 1 and am I so glad I found this within a week I am walking 10 km a day and doing half hour of palates on top of that I feel amazing my pain has all gone its controlled and I have my life back.

I'm gonna start walking some hills and by the summer I will be in the highlands again thank you so much blessed best move I have ever made in fact I recommended blessed to 2 of my friends and they have also ordered oil.
Hi guys

Just to let you know I've enjoyed using your products so much. During this lockdown its helped me ease stress and anxiety and made me so much happier. I first bought the low dose one and used about 5/7 drops a day and lasted so long about a month so well worth the money. I am trying the next one up now and see how it goes. Thanks again and keep up the good work πŸ‘
This is my 3rd order with blessed just want to say thank you. I've been through many trials and tribulations over the years and this is the best I have felt mentally and physically in a long time
thank you for the CBD oil that I received, really happy with the product and will be coming back for more when finished, thanks again .
To the Blessed crew.

Your BLESSED CBD OIL has been a God send during this strange time #covid 19.
It's helped me and other family members sleep better at night.
We will continue to use it in future.

Many thanks,
Al.
I have received your CBD oil today. I have taken my first dose and the feeling it gave me is fantastic! It makes me feel in touch with myself, my spirit and my consciousness are aligned. I am grounded, relaxed, calm and focused. I feel a deep connection to the Cosmos. The pain I have felt in my back is mostly gone. This is an amazing product and I am entirely grateful for it. Thank you so much. I can't wait to use it in the future. I really couldn't have gotten myself a better birthday present :)
I just wanted to drop a quick note to thank you for how much your products have helped with my anxiety & sleeping over the last few months. I started suffering from anxiety & insomnia back in January, which I have never experienced before and was very difficult - I was very against trying the normal anti-anxiety medication prescribed by my GP given all the side effects you hear about. I decided to try CBD oil from a high-street chain initially; and had some success, which is what led me to research more and find your website and products which have undoubtedly helped further. I can only thank you and your team for the speedy delivery, even during a global pandemic which has meant my sleep and anxiety has not been hindered at all - amazing!
I would like to thank you all at Blessed
for your absolutely fantastic product
I have tried over ten different hemp oil
ones of all strengths(not very good)
I have now used your product for less than a week.And the difference In my well-being plus my sleeping of which I have had difficulty with for a long time My anxiey and sleep has already improved drastically for the better.
I have recommended a few of my friends to Blessed who I'm sure will also benefit
On top of all that the service,advice
Plus the super fast delivery.THANK.YOU ALL AT BLESSED.
Just a quick message to let you know how much of a difference your product has made during these difficult times. I was very impressed by the faster than fast delivery on my first order. It was the 500mg, now I can’t wait to try the popular 1000mg. I suffer with PTSD after an incident a couple of years ago and your product has made a great difference to my sleep and overall mental health, despite whats going on in the world right now. Shame it goes quite fast! Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.
Having only recently tried this product I was surprised at what a difference it has made to my wellbeing in such as short period of time. I purchased this product after suffering with chronic pain for many years. Blessed CBD has helped with lessening the extent to which I feel it and has helped with my mental health more than I thought it would. This is a product I have and will continue to recommend.
CBD is something as a product has interested me for a while. Looking for the right brand was challenging and I read the reviews and saw blessed CBD is one of the best at what they do. I have their 500 mg bottle a go and it has helped a lot. It has definitely helped with the physical symptoms of anxiety and helped a lot with my sleep.
Hi,

I am so so grateful to have been introduced to Blessed CBD. I have suffered from Fibromyalgia and many more health issues. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia almost 4 years ago. I kept getting prescribed all sort of medicines from anti depressants and sleeping pills to very strong pain killers and muscle relaxants.

Unfortunately Nothing worked and all I was experiencing was side affects which eventually made the situation worse. I started taking Blessed CBD roughly a couple of months ago after my sons finally convinced me and the results left me very pleasantly surprised.

Firstly, the pain from my Fibromyalgia has been extremely relieved which is massive for me, along with that I’ve noticed when taking the oil before bed, it helps me to have a restful sleep too. I recommend CBD oil and Blessed’s products, they have helped me dramatically!
I've been suffering from anxiety for about 2 years now, and for those who don't know what it feels like, it's like having adrenaline pump through your body non-stop. Your heart beats fast, your stomach feels tight, and the slightest push feels like it can send you over the edge. I've been using Blessed CBD for several months now, and can say that it's absolutely worked wonders for my anxiety. The feeling is still there, but it's come down dramatically from what it used to be. It took a few days to find the right dosage and dosing time (for me, it works best if I take half the recommended dose right before bed, and another drop or two in the morning after breakfast).

In addition, huge HUGE fan of the customer service. My last order was stolen and they were able to help me replace it right away without any hassle at all. They were super friendly every step of the way, and I definitely felt valued as a customer. 10/10 would recommend.

Best,
Bo
After trying various CBD oils i came across this brand called Blessed. I found it to be the most potent and effective yet to date. I purchased the middle strength bottle which has helped me endlessly with pain and anxiety. Look no further if you want to find a genuine and effective oil, they are a great family based team who also offer the personal touch and aftercare.
Hi Sarah

I Hope you and your family are all safe and well. Please stay healthy in these traumatic and horrific times. Hope your business is thriving. I know I certainly need my Blessed CBD especially in these stressful times!!

Many thanks again for your kindness and excellent customer service.

Blessed CBD CARES about its customers ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Well deserved Every good wish to all our team.
To the Blessed team.

I just wanted to thank you for creating your CBD oil, I have suffered with arthritis and anxiety for many years and tried all kinds of prescription and herbal remedies with limited success until I discovered CBD oil. I initially bought a different brand from the high street and saw a slight improvement in my symptoms especially my Arthritis pain. It was enough to make me actually research the available products and that process led me to you. I was sceptical (despite reviews) that your product would make that much difference to the shop bought equivalent but I thought it was worth a try as a one off. I was really shocked at what a difference your oil actually made not only with my arthritis but I have never slept so well! Amidst all the chaos at the moment I actually ran out last week and immediately saw a difference in my pain levels so more proof of how beneficial it has been. In short I have been converted and hope I never have to go without it again!
So thank you for making something that has provided a little less suffering for me and I’ve no doubt lots of other people. What a fantastic product...I just hope my next bottle arrives soon!!

Best wishes, stay safe

Jessica
Hi there

Just wanted to say I found the CBD oil really beneficial. I suffer from anxiety and I find the oil has helped massively. Took time to get the right dosage. I've finished a bottle and going to order another now.

Were do I start ..

The idea of using another company after i did my research out of the uk was not necessary as I looked into uk companies just your self stood out reviews , putting lab reports up , and just your vision was enough to give you guys a go.....

...well I am not disappointed I've struggled like most people with stress, anxiety, sleep issues , anger issues and general mood swings on day 1

I honestly felt a release of some sort that night I slept the best in a long time , day 2, morning dosage give me a overwhelming feeling until 3pm ish then I took a small dose 1.5 hrs before bed and this works perfectly for me...

Please keep up the fantastic work, and please keep the same morals and dont let slip like others ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Blessed CBD is rated 4.80 based on 300 reviews