Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

To be honest, I wasn't too sure that CBD would work for me, but it absolutely does and I am both amazed and surprised. I feel calmer and my sleep has improved over the last few days. Overall I'm very happy with this. I'm using the 1000 m.g oil.
Thanks so much!
I purchased the 500mg CBD oil from Blessed. Here are my reasons for my review. The package arrived very quickly in less than 24 hours. This reminds me of Amazon Prime. Such quick delivery and I'm surprised why other people selling CBD don't offer a similar delivery option. The oil itself has an earthy taste which isnt for everyone but a cup of water does the trick for after you take the oil. I recommend everyone start low and work your way up. For me the ideal dose is 25mg per day for my condition. Customer support is top notch. Sarah is an excellent customer support rep. Lab results, an effective product and customer support were 3 things I was looking for in a CBD company and Blessed met all 3 requirements. Thank you Blessed.
What a wonderful review! Thanks so much 😊
Blessed CBD worked for a friend of mine... eased migraines and sleeping problems so I decided to try it out. My back pain has almost gone away a week after taking the oil twice daily. Very good.
Thanks so much!
Tried this CBD oil to treat my arthritis. The 500mg CBD oil did not work for me at all. I was told to try the 1000mg and it managed to reduce my pain level. Only issue is the 1000mg is £70
Thanks for the review!
Thank you, I have received it and taken it for back pain and have to say I really do think I have noticed a difference already!!
Wonderful, thank you so much! 😊
I'm a Pharmacy student using this for my final year in Uni to handle with stress and sleep. The first week of using it produced no results whatsoever but after increasing my dosage I am starting to notice a difference with my sleep quality. I think I've found the right dose amount so let's see how this works for me over the next few weeks. Customer support is excellent. Price could be better (student pricing please?)
Thanks for the review and feedback!
Purchased this for my mother who suffers with arthritis in most of her joints. She's on different prescription pain killers but they don't offer much relief. Sometimes my mother is in more pain after taking the pain killers. She was very reluctant to try CBD oil because of its association with cannabis but she was surprised by the organic taste of the oil. By day six of using it there was a clear marked difference in her mobility, she was able to climb the stairs, play with my children and feel better. The pain did not go away completely but it was a very nice improvement regardless. It's made a positive experience for my mother so thank you very much Blessed CBD. I hope others can get similar results.
Wow, that's incredible! Thanks for the review 😊
decent cbd oil, some days i sleep like a baby but it doesnt appear to be working every night. not a huge fan of the oil so would like it if there were capsules or edibles instead to buy
Thanks for the review! We're currently only producing the CBD oils.
I'm not sure if this is working for me. I have a severe panic disorder and regularly have sudden panic attacks. I was told by a friend that your CBD oil will help. I have been taking the 500mg oil sublingually for a few days now but I don't notice a difference. I wish it worked.....
Hey there! Thanks for the review.

I'd suggest taking the CBD oil for a few more weeks as not everyone will see results straight away. For some, it can take a few weeks of consistent use before you notice the benefits. You may also need a much stronger strength if you're looking to use it for more severe conditions.

We'd be more than happy to help if you send us an email! Thanks 😊
Works for me. Helps with pain relief and a great sleep aid. Thanks for your help Sarah! Looks like I'll buy again.
Thanks so much! 😃
Great service, ordered and came the next day.
Glad to hear! 😊
my order arrived on time and well packaged. Was informed of the progress of the order and tracking details provided. noticing some pain relief in my fingers
Thanks for the review!
I'm now on my 2nd bottle of this and its literally been a lifesaver for me. After a long period of stress and family disputes I developed anxiety/depression and this CBD has almost got me feeling back to 100% again. The customer service from Sarah is also spot on.
We love it when our customers come back for more! Thanks for the review 😊
Very happy with Blessed. CBD.
Thanks for your review!
I was always sceptical about CBD. Seemed too good to be true. Blessed CBD has exceeded my expectations by far. The team behind Blessed CBD is exceptional. Sarah in particular. By far the best customer support I have ever seen in a CBD brand in the U.K. Keep this up and you guys will surely be #1 in the UK for a long time to come.
Thanks so much! ❤️
I've been using this almost every day for the past 2 weeks for my anxiety and insomnia. It keeps me functioning normally throughout the day and at night I can sleep better than before. Their support was also very nice and surprisingly helpful (I say surprisingly because a lot of the companies I dealt with in the UK had mediocre customer support). I definitely recommend giving Blessed CBD a try!
That's so great to hear, thanks so much!
I just wanted to give you some positive feed back for the dementia patient who who was sleepless & now isn't...she has taken it for 1 week now 2 doses 2 drops at a time I gave instructions to add to teaspoon of agave syrup. Thank you!!
That's incredible! Thanks for the review 😊
received my order today, great product and quick delivery. out of all the CBD companies i have spoken to in the UK, sarah from blessed CBD is the best hands down
Wonderful. Thanks so much!
Thank you so much for making a CBD oil that just works. This is working wonders for my anxiety. You've got yourself a lifetime customer if you keep this up :)
Thanks so much for the review. Glad you're happy! 😆
I’ve been using the 1000,mg for some time now and my sleep has definitely improved. Anxiety levels have gone down slightly but not yet fully fixed. Good experience so far but.
Thanks for the review! Please continue to take the CBD consistently for best results.
Blessed CBD is rated 4.70 based on 168 reviews