Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

Noticed the difference within 4 days of taking it. I have tried 2 other CBD companies (provacan, love cbd) and Blessed is by far the best. I will be a regular customer, 10/10 for service and quality.
Love it! Thanks so much 😊
Finally a CBD oil that makes a difference.
❤️❤️
This CBD oil works very well for my anxiety, best one I have tried to date. It is a premium product though and my delivery took 3 days instead of 1 as they promised. Apart from this I am happy with my purchase.
Thanks for the review!
Very great company to work with. Feels like I'm part of their family. 2 weeks in and I believe the CBD is having a positive impact on my sleep. Recommend.
Wonderful, thanks so much ❤️
i ordered on friday afternoon and got my delivery on saturday 1pm. unbelievably fast shipping, love it. A+
Thanks for the review! 😊
Premium product but it works. Thanks.
Thank you!
Thanks for despatching our order so promptly. We're using the CBD at present mainly to help with my wife's sleep problems, and I'm happy to report that after the first night's use, it seems much more effective than the stuff from Holland & Barrett.
Wonderful! Thanks for the review 😃
I ordered the 1000mg from you recently and really love it.
Thanks for the review!
2nd order of magic drops has just arrived. I did do my research before buying cbd as the options were endless. Blessed came up as the purest and best so gave it a try. It has helped considerably with my anxiety. I can see and feel the difference it makes. Yesterday, I was struck down with a bug and felt shocking. My head was banging, body shakes..the lot. Took a few extra drops and it helped to make me feel somewhere near human again. I can see myself taking this forever! I am thrilled I found Blessed. I am taking the 500mg and take about 5 drops a day at 2pm. I found this works for me.
Wow! Thanks so much! 😊
Thank u for my order, I have been taking your Oil since last Friday and have definitely seen a reduction in my anxiety. Thanks so much
Great to hear, thanks so much!
Blessed CBD is the best CBD oil company I have worked with in the UK. I placed my order today after spending around 2 weeks going back and fourth with Sarah about my condition and asking questions about CBD. The fact that they were able to help answer my questions for weeks without the expectation of an order really says it all. It's about time we had a company like this who actually cares about their customers instead of chasing after big sales. Thanks folks. You have won yourself a customer for life.
You've made our day! Thanks so much for leaving a review 😊
got my orders today thanks. very quick 1 day delivery. will let u know how it goes.
Awesome, thanks! 😃
some days it works, some days it doesn't. when it does work it works a treat for my back pain.
Thanks for the review! Please continue to take the CBD oil consistently to fully maximize its health benefits.
Ordered the 1000MG CBD and it arrived the next day - really appreciate the quick delivery. I bought this as an aid to symptoms of anxiety, would definitely recommend
Thanks so much!
I'm very new to using CBD oils but I've found the 1000mg really helpful for my Crohns. Customer service is very knowledgable and friendly, will definitely be back for more. What needs improving: more product options and telephone support please.
Thanks for the review and feedback. We have some exciting things planned for the future! 😉
This is the only CBD that worked for my pain which I have been struggling with since last year after surgery. I really do feel like my back pain has gone away now and I can't wait to see what else happens as I continue to take the oil. Worth noting the shipping speed is rapid (1 day) and the customer support is amazing. No complaints from me. Sachin
Wonderful! Thanks so much 😊
Quite good for my anxiety but just a little pricy
Thanks so much for your review!
Thanks for the review!
Received my order today. Clear instructions, beautiful and simple packaging and terrific support from Sarah. Very pleased with Blessed CBD thus far.
Thanks for the review!
Bought for my mum who struggles with arthritis on a daily basis. The 1000mg. oil works a treat. Thank you.
That's great to hear - thanks so much!
To be honest, I wasn't too sure that CBD would work for me, but it absolutely does and I am both amazed and surprised. I feel calmer and my sleep has improved over the last few days. Overall I'm very happy with this. I'm using the 1000 m.g oil.
Thanks so much!