Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

Thanks for despatching our order so promptly. We're using the CBD at present mainly to help with my wife's sleep problems, and I'm happy to report that after the first night's use, it seems much more effective than the stuff from Holland & Barrett.
Wonderful! Thanks for the review 😃
I ordered the 1000mg from you recently and really love it.
Thanks for the review!
2nd order of magic drops has just arrived. I did do my research before buying cbd as the options were endless. Blessed came up as the purest and best so gave it a try. It has helped considerably with my anxiety. I can see and feel the difference it makes. Yesterday, I was struck down with a bug and felt shocking. My head was banging, body shakes..the lot. Took a few extra drops and it helped to make me feel somewhere near human again. I can see myself taking this forever! I am thrilled I found Blessed. I am taking the 500mg and take about 5 drops a day at 2pm. I found this works for me.
Wow! Thanks so much! 😊
Thank u for my order, I have been taking your Oil since last Friday and have definitely seen a reduction in my anxiety. Thanks so much
Great to hear, thanks so much!
Blessed CBD is the best CBD oil company I have worked with in the UK. I placed my order today after spending around 2 weeks going back and fourth with Sarah about my condition and asking questions about CBD. The fact that they were able to help answer my questions for weeks without the expectation of an order really says it all. It's about time we had a company like this who actually cares about their customers instead of chasing after big sales. Thanks folks. You have won yourself a customer for life.
You've made our day! Thanks so much for leaving a review 😊
got my orders today thanks. very quick 1 day delivery. will let u know how it goes.
Awesome, thanks! 😃
Ordered the 1000MG CBD and it arrived the next day - really appreciate the quick delivery. I bought this as an aid to symptoms of anxiety, would definitely recommend
Thanks so much!
This is the only CBD that worked for my pain which I have been struggling with since last year after surgery. I really do feel like my back pain has gone away now and I can't wait to see what else happens as I continue to take the oil. Worth noting the shipping speed is rapid (1 day) and the customer support is amazing. No complaints from me. Sachin
Wonderful! Thanks so much 😊
Received my order today. Clear instructions, beautiful and simple packaging and terrific support from Sarah. Very pleased with Blessed CBD thus far.
Thanks for the review!
Bought for my mum who struggles with arthritis on a daily basis. The 1000mg. oil works a treat. Thank you.
That's great to hear - thanks so much!
To be honest, I wasn't too sure that CBD would work for me, but it absolutely does and I am both amazed and surprised. I feel calmer and my sleep has improved over the last few days. Overall I'm very happy with this. I'm using the 1000 m.g oil.
Thanks so much!
I purchased the 500mg CBD oil from Blessed. Here are my reasons for my review. The package arrived very quickly in less than 24 hours. This reminds me of Amazon Prime. Such quick delivery and I'm surprised why other people selling CBD don't offer a similar delivery option. The oil itself has an earthy taste which isnt for everyone but a cup of water does the trick for after you take the oil. I recommend everyone start low and work your way up. For me the ideal dose is 25mg per day for my condition. Customer support is top notch. Sarah is an excellent customer support rep. Lab results, an effective product and customer support were 3 things I was looking for in a CBD company and Blessed met all 3 requirements. Thank you Blessed.
What a wonderful review! Thanks so much 😊
Blessed CBD worked for a friend of mine... eased migraines and sleeping problems so I decided to try it out. My back pain has almost gone away a week after taking the oil twice daily. Very good.
Thanks so much!
Thank you, I have received it and taken it for back pain and have to say I really do think I have noticed a difference already!!
Wonderful, thank you so much! 😊
Purchased this for my mother who suffers with arthritis in most of her joints. She's on different prescription pain killers but they don't offer much relief. Sometimes my mother is in more pain after taking the pain killers. She was very reluctant to try CBD oil because of its association with cannabis but she was surprised by the organic taste of the oil. By day six of using it there was a clear marked difference in her mobility, she was able to climb the stairs, play with my children and feel better. The pain did not go away completely but it was a very nice improvement regardless. It's made a positive experience for my mother so thank you very much Blessed CBD. I hope others can get similar results.
Wow, that's incredible! Thanks for the review 😊
Works for me. Helps with pain relief and a great sleep aid. Thanks for your help Sarah! Looks like I'll buy again.
Thanks so much! 😃
Great service, ordered and came the next day.
Glad to hear! 😊
my order arrived on time and well packaged. Was informed of the progress of the order and tracking details provided. noticing some pain relief in my fingers
Thanks for the review!
I'm now on my 2nd bottle of this and its literally been a lifesaver for me. After a long period of stress and family disputes I developed anxiety/depression and this CBD has almost got me feeling back to 100% again. The customer service from Sarah is also spot on.
We love it when our customers come back for more! Thanks for the review 😊
Very happy with Blessed. CBD.
Thanks for your review!