Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re committed to the wellbeing of our customers. We’re a family-run business on a mission to provide UK consumers with the very best CBD oil products.

Hello Sarah and Everyone at Blessed, I wanted to let yous know how your CBD Oil is changing my life, im 44 years old now but from the age off 13 i have been having surgery to help with the Chronic pain i suffer daily, it has effected every part off my life growing up from my time at School, College, working with my career etc. Over the years my pain relief medication got stronger and stronger which had alot off side effects, with all this going on i then started to suffer with Depression and Anxiety therefore having to take more Medication for that also, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia which i take opioids for and i am really not myself on these medications, I heard about CBD oil and decided i am going to try it, but after trying a few different companies i gave up because i didnt get any results. A few months ago i heard about Blessed CBD i ordered the 1000mg and with one bottle i could start to feel the difference Physically and Mentally, their CBD Oil is so pure and it has really worked for me, i am now able to take less medication, something i never thought would happen, my family and friends she a big change in my mood, personality and the way i am able to cope much better in everyday life. I really cant thank everyone at Blessed enough for how good my life is becoming, i feel life is just starting for me now. Thank you so much from the bottom off my heart, for all your support, information and help on BLESSED CBD Kind Regards Sharon Dunlop
I was recommended CBD oil to help with my arthritis pain that I get in my knees, hips and finger joints. I was worried about finding a reputable company online when I came across Blessed. The product is fantastic and really eases my pain and the service I get is great, the orders come quickly and when I need any advice they are very prompt with their replies. Thank you Blessed you are a six star company.
Dear all at the Blessed family Just wanted to say I have been using your oil since mid-May and I am now enjoying the benefits. I suffer with sciatica and normally have trouble turning in bed through the night (which I tend to do a lot!) I’m beginning to notice I’m having pain free nights, thanks to your product, and I will be putting in another order to celebrate your birthday. It’s not just that though, I generally feel better in myself and more content with everything. I would definitely recommend you and your products. I have a very active physical job and play golf twice a week. It has certainly helped. Just wish it tasted better!  Happy birthday!  Thank you
Just wanted to say how great this cbd oil.is and how much it has changed my life. Last year i had quite a long spell of illness then dragged out by reactions to antibiotics and i was feeling very run down and my ibs was horrendous and i then started to feel anxious for no reason. Fast forward a year later i have been taking cbd oil and a good probiotic for 6 months now and i can honestly say it has made such an impact and my ibs is the best its ever been. I can even eat beans and pulses which I couldnt before. I have recommended it to friends and at least two have bought it and have had incredible results one for anxiety and another for chronic pain. Thank you
The order arrived yesterday, and has given my dear friend the best night's sleep of the last 4 years. This is a precious gift.
Honestly the best CBD oil I have tried in. the UK. My only complaint is the price. It is a premium product (that works) but affordability could be better. Just my honest feedback guys.
Sleeping longer and not in so much pain with my back when l rise. Thank you Linda 👍
Hi, I'm sure you get hundreds of messages responding to your products that have helped people with their conditions, but I am so serious when I say, thank you. This email is hard for me to write as I don't normally open up to strangers, let alone a company, but I feel a strong urge to let you guys know how I feel after being 'blessed' by you. Cut a long, very long story short; years ago, I was a normal guy without any health problems, then everything changed from 2016. My mother got cancer, my Grandma died and I got a serious infection which resulted in surgery. Since then, things have not been the same. I was known as the guy who made people happy, making everyone laugh. Now, I struggle to put on this false persona as if everything is OK, mainly due to my chronic pain that has been going on for a very long time now. After my surgery, which was to remove my appendix, chronic pain developed. Little things that are simple such as sitting down causes discomfort for me. I look at others who are healthy and normal like I used to be and can't help but feel jealous I'm not that person anymore. My Father has supported me in endless specialist appointments at my local hospital, which ends up in frustration, as my specialists don't seem to help me. Night after night I sit at my laptop doing in-depth research about chronic pain trying my best to find something that will change me for the better. I've spent thousands over the years on natural herb remedies, equipment for special exercises, and even items to help with meditation. My girlfriend who I live with helps me out too, we look through pages on google, which often ends in tears as it reminds me of what's happening to me and the situation that I'm in, she often cries too as she's upset for me. Then we snap out of it and try to think positive, my god it's exhausting, compared to how I was as a healthy young man. Then we came across CBD oil and of course, after trying hundreds of other proposes miracles, that did not work, we were like, yeah, sure... After research for organic highest quality CBD oil in the UK, your company came up as number 1, so I thought, it's worth a shot, I'll try almost anything to help me out. When I received the 500mg oil, I squeezed a few drops under my tongue and waited... It was like a scene from a movie...after 5 minutes I realized my pain had vanished, my heart rate went up with excitement, my eyes glazed over as I looked at my partner, she didn't know what was going on. I said...I think my pain has actually gone, like, actually...gone. There may have been a few swear words involved, with happiness of course. I went for a long walk in the sun holding her hand, looking around smiling like some weirdo, taking in all the small details of nature. As soon as I feel my pain start to creep back in, I take some more drops. I just go silent and feel this warm fuzzy feeling inside that I've found something that actually helps with pain. So, I went a little mad and planned to order a lot more. I've recently ordered the 1000mg and topical cream. I will spread the word for you in Newcastle so that more people are aware of your company/products. Warm regards, Ryan.
After my girlfriend bought me a bottle of your 1800mg tincture for chronic back pain following multiple spinal fusions, I literally could not believe the efficacy. I am a skeptic by nature, but the results were beyond denial. It has allowed me to come off of opiates and has improved my quality of life. I'm now getting to the end of my bottle and need more, but the lockdown hit me hard and am not keen to spend any more than absolutely necessary. Is there any way that I could potentially make a saving, maybe by ordering multiple bottles at once? Anything would really help me out. Best, Ben.
I was recently advised to use cbd oil for symptoms of anxiety,stress and insomnia (especially after finishing late shifts in the ED)so I decided to give it a go and bought the 1000mg strength a few weeks ago . It has been life changing. The bedtime palpitations have reduced greatly &I can now fall asleep within 20-30 mins without waking up several times at night. I only need to use 3-4 drops per night. I have used it in the day time as well & I find myself feeling more chilled and calmer. A while ago,I was prescribed antianxiety meds as well as a beta blocker for palpitations which I only used for 1 week as i hated the side effects ,but the cbd oil had no side effects whatsoever. My mood swings have improved and I feel like I've just opened the door onto a new me . I'm so glad I took the advice to use cbd oil as I was previously scared and resistant to use it with all the negative publicity about cannabis etc. Thank you blessedcbd ! Kindest regards
Just to let you know, I have received my cbd order safe and sound and look forward to trying your 1800mg cbd oil! Just some feedback, I originally tried your medium strength oil as a starting block as I have an autoimmune disorder, suffered a stroke and many other health problems including severe joint pain. I found that it has helped enormously with the joint pain ( I managed to go for a two and half hour walk around the park yesterday!) first time I have been allowed out due to shielding since February! which is great but felt I was having to take quite large quantities to get the required relief making it less cost effective therefore that’s why I have purchased the maximum strength cbd oil and hoping to use a little less with good results. I normally have to take steroids in the form of regular injections but haven’t been allowed to have them due severe Covid 19 risk if I do, so I’m hoping to use cbd as a long term treatment to replace steroids and take alongside my other medication. So a big thank you 🙏 for getting my delivery to me in good time and thanking your company as a whole for producing a great cbd oil and giving hope to people like me. Kind Regards, Amanda Wardle
Hello My experience is good: the taste of the oil is actually quite nice, compared to other oils we have tried which are like swallowing oil paint. Definitely re-ordering
Hi Fantastic product, really taken the edge of of my anxiety. Thumbs up 👍🏽 Steve Todd
I am really impressed with Blessed cbd. The oil is perfect quality - couldn't have asked for better. I had a small issue with the functionality of my bottle which I am sure is an anomaly, and after informing customer service about this recieved a replacement straight away which I did not expect. I will be buying my cbd from this company from now onwards - thank you Blessed cbd!
I don’t really know what would have happened if I hadn’t found Blessed CBD when I did. I got hit with a big trauma and things were looking bleak. I find these products to be somewhat miraculous. The cream alleviates pain almost instantly, and the oil has been a saviour for me when I was completely desperate. I can’t metabolise general mood-affecting drugs prescribed by doctors, and all other natural alternatives I tried made me feel so drugged and drowsy that it was antagonising. Within the first single drop of the oil (I use the lowest strength), fear and vigilance melted away without making me groggy or giving me any negative effects. As the days continue, it’s now working on the physical side of things - relieving various sites of inflammation across my body from my back to my hands to my stomach. I’d tried CBD oil of a different brand, and it did absolutely nothing. So Blessed CBD, you have literally changed my life…sending immense gratitude from myself and my husband! Thank you thank you!
I have been using Blessed CBD for the past two weeks. I have used various other brands in the past including home-made CBD oils and unfortunately this is the first time I feel absolutually nothing. This is also the most I have ever spent on the product... I have slowly been increasing my dosage every few days and still nothing. As I have chronic back pain CBD is key to being able to get through the day. I'm very disappointed.
Hi I just wanted to send some feedback in regards to the recent purchase of 1000mg cbd oil. After suffering really bad with PTSD, anxiety and depression and every other remedy failing, including a high dose of anti depressants this oil is amazing, within the first day taking it, the difference is a godsend, never in my life did I think I would be so calm and anxiety free.My back pain has also disappeared. I would just like to say a huge Thankyou the drops have literally changed my life over night 🌈 ❤
Here's my review: I love Blessed CBD oil. I have tried several products on the market and this one is by far the most effective. I have been struggling with anxiety and insomnia for a long time now but Blessed has eased that anxiety and helped me sleep better. Reasonably priced and very fast delivery too!
I would highly recommend Blessed Balm. I have had chronic back pain for about 30 years and have managed it with exercise and various creams and lotions over the years with varying degrees of success. I tried Blessed Balm a couple of months ago and OMG.. it’s amazing. I really can’t tell you what a difference it has made. It starts working very quickly and lasts pretty much all day. It really has made a massive difference to my quality of life as I’m in less pain now which means I move better and sleep better. Out of all the different topicals that I have used, this is by far the best.
I have used a few DBD oils up to now, and they didnt do much, so tired Blessed Oil ,wow after the first 2/3 days its great for my arthritis,and back pain, i cant believe how quick it works, i am just going to order more , from a first class company, who care about there customers,and really good customer care service, thank you for helping my pain relief,
Blessed CBD is rated 4.80 based on 301 reviews