Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

Absolutely love Blessed CBD. The 1000mg has allowed me to feel comfortable again without needing to take much of my pain medication. 5 stars.
Thanks so much! 😃
I was really impressed by the speedy and free delivery service(and the 10% off coupon) and the solicitous attitude Blessed CBD have for the customers. Just 2 or 3 drops of 1000ml CBD oil an hour or so before bedtime really has improved the quality of deep and rem sleep I get. Even getting up to go to the loo (which sometimes guaranteed a few hours of wakefulness) hasn't been a problem as I seem to fall back to sleep pretty quickly. As a result my anxiety has reduced and can function more clearly and calmly during the day (which is vital for me at the moment as my mother is going through chemotherapy). I would definitely recommend this oil for anyone who has trouble sleeping and suffers from anxiety. Blessed CBD oil is a quality product at a fair price.Unquestionably a returning customer in the future!
What a wonderful review, thanks so much!
Very good for my anxiety. Thanks Blessed.
Thanks!
I have decided to try my first drops and am impressed that this product has inhibited my anxiety within 20 minutes. Unfortunately, high street CBD has been a total waste of money.
Love it! Thanks so much ❤️
After lots of research for CBD oil on the internet in UK this company kept popping up, so thought give them ago. Have been so impressed not only with the product but there customer care, as I someone taking this for my anxiety it was so nice and very refreshing to get emails updating me with my delivery date and also proactively asking to get in touch if i had any questions. I have now made my second order today and already know it will be delivered tomorrow.....a massive 5 stars from me.
Wonderful! Thanks for the review 😊
Just wanted to let you know that your next day delivery service is quality and the quality of the oil is one of the best I've tried, Its been really effective for me. Will definitely be ordering again mainly due to the next day delivery service.
Thanks so much! Great to hear 😊
Guys I think I have figured it out. The key is to be patient and be VERY CONSISTENT when taking the oil. At first I did not notice anything but after lowering my dose and taking it 2 times a day for 10 days I am finally starting to notice a change in my sleep and anxiety. NO COMPLAINTS.
Thanks so much!
works a treat for sleep and training recovery. can really see the potential of CBD now. thanks V
Thanks so much! 😉
I am SO impressed with Blessed CBD. Everything about this company feels right and I love supporting family businesses. Sarah is an absolute rockstar. She is so helpful and is very patient answering silly questions of mine. I am impressed with the levels they go to to take care of their potential customers. A rare trait in todays business world and Blessed CBD is now my CBD of choice and I'll be ordering again. A fantastic experience.
Thanks for the wonderful review!
Love this! Thanks so much ❤️
ORDERED YESTERDAY AND GOT MY ORDER TODAY ON A SATURDAY. GREAT SERVICE AND LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING THE CBD OIL.
Thanks for the review!
Arrived super fast in 1 day. Nicely presented. Seems to be working too. Wish I had tried Blessed CBD first as I've burnt alot of money on other suppliers.
Thanks for the review! 😊
I have struggled with a shoulder injury for the last few weeks and my training hasn't been too good either. I learned my lesson that if you train regularly it's very important not to neglect your body. My physio recommended I try Blessed CBD for my pain and I have noticed a huge difference already. This really does work.
Wonderful! Thanks so much 😊
Thanks Sarah. I have had a really good nights sleep, so think this product will be great for me.
Thanks for the review!
very high quality cbd, great as a sleep aid!
Thanks for the review! 😃
Noticed the difference within 4 days of taking it. I have tried 2 other CBD companies (provacan, love cbd) and Blessed is by far the best. I will be a regular customer, 10/10 for service and quality.
Love it! Thanks so much 😊
Finally a CBD oil that makes a difference.
❤️❤️
Very great company to work with. Feels like I'm part of their family. 2 weeks in and I believe the CBD is having a positive impact on my sleep. Recommend.
Wonderful, thanks so much ❤️
i ordered on friday afternoon and got my delivery on saturday 1pm. unbelievably fast shipping, love it. A+
Thanks for the review! 😊
Premium product but it works. Thanks.
Thank you!